Other Baby Riding Toys:
Fisher-Price Bounce and Spin Zebra

Fisher-Price Bounce and Spin Zebra

Pros

Cons

An occupied child is a happy child.

**I have a 2 year old nephew who is, well, quite a handful.  He suffers from numerous health issues among them, the ability to keep him occupied as his attention is span is next to nil.  I babysit him on a daily basis while my niece attends college and found myself at wits end numerous times trying to keep him occupied and happy.  My boyfriend and I took a day to go shopping and just check out toys and such for children.  We came across thie bounce and spin zebra and decided that we will give it a try.  Can you say "one happy child!".  We no sooner brought it home and had it out of the box and my nephew was on it instantly!  Not only does it keep him occupied, but it also is a great learning toy with the lights and sounds to promote motor skills, helps to strengthen balance, and also is very sturdy and reliable.  We all know that 2 year old children are always busy and "into stuff", this toy is a great amenity to have to keep them occupied, to help them learn, and you can feel at ease because of the safety it provides.  **

Simple toy for limited entertainment.

We received the bounce and spin zebra as a gift for my oldest when he was about two and a half.  He did like to bounce on it and liked the lights and sounds, but really didn't play with it all that much.  Maybe he was too old for it?  Or maybe his love of vehicles and wheels just overpowered this toy.  When we had our second son, he got to play with it when he was a little younger.  He did enjoy it as well, but again, it didn't really hold his attention long.   We are now on baby number three and although he's not old enough yet, we'll bring it out again for him.  It does do what it says, it bounces and spins.  It has a little light in front with some music that plays when they jump.  It also has two different volume settings which is very nice, and should be standard on all childrens toys, in my opionion.  It's a cute idea, but personally, I think it takes up a lot of space for something that doesn't really get played with all that much.

A jumpy, spinning, fun toy for younger kids.

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Fisher-Price Bounce and Spin Zebra:

All in all this was a pretty good toy. I liked it, but I wouldn't say that I loved it. I probably wouldn't of bought this if I hadn't have found it used because it's a bit pricey, but it is good quality and probably will last a few years depending on the ages of your child. I will say that it does take up a little room as well, so make sure that you have a spot for it. My kids liked it a lot of awhile, but would get tired of it fast and go and do something else. All the sounds that come with it are fun and the other little things attached to it. It is a good quality toy and we never had any problems with anything breaking or not working. When my kids would play on it they thought it was a lot of fun. It is nice that it not only bounces up and down, but also moves around and spins. I felt like my child was getting some exercise while he was on it, so that was nice. It's a cute toy. The zebra is adorable and it's nice and colorful. It really is a pretty cool toy.

Hours of Fun

Comments about Fisher-Price Bounce and Spin Zebra:

I have a four year old and a two year old and they both love this toy. In fact I had bought it for the younger one last year but they fought over it so much I went out and got another. they can use it indoors and outdoors. I put it on are patio for out time fun as well as in the house. My oldest will bounce on it and pretend he is a cowboy even though it is a zebra. My youngest who has autism this is one of his favotie toys and it is so hard to find things he is wiling to interactive with. He likes to run around it. he likes the music and he loves to bounce and climb it. I enjoy it because it is well made very durable and sturdy. If you want a toy that is built to last a while even with some abuse to it. this is perfect. The colors are bright and bold. The music is fun so your child will get hours of play out of it. On average my children play with this about two hours a day between the both of them.

A nice starter toy!

Comments about Fisher-Price Bounce and Spin Zebra:

This toy is a nice starter toy when you decide that they are old enough to start going to the playground almost. My one complaint with this product is it is relatively low to the ground so my daughter who is only twenty months old can't use it, as her legs go past where the seat is and has to sit in an awkward position.

Great for children who have good balance.

Comments about Fisher-Price Bounce and Spin Zebra:

My daughters loved this product. It has toys on the front that keeps their attention. When they are bouncing it also rattles and plays music. They can bounce and spin on this product. It helps strengthing their legs and helps with balance control. My only issue is that if your child does not have good balance it might be a good idea to stay near them because they could easily slide off.

we love this zebra!

Comments about Fisher-Price Bounce and Spin Zebra:

We are a huge fan of the fisher price bounce and spin zebra! This toy keeps my active toddler very busy for a long time. I love the songs and noises this toy makes. It has just the right amount of bounce for him to enjoy himself, but not get hurt on it. I woukd highly recommend this product to parents with toddlers!

Fisher Price Bounce and Spin Zebra

Comments about Fisher-Price Bounce and Spin Zebra:

I bought this second hand at a thrift store for my 25 month old. He loves it, its one of his favorite toys. It is a very sturdy, well made toy. It has lights that spin and sounds . He loves spinning and bouncing on it.Keeps him entertained and it has a good sturdy base on it too.

Very entertaining to my son

Comments about Fisher-Price Bounce and Spin Zebra:

My son absolutely loves this toy. It bounces, sings, and lights up. I love the design of the toy, it's very sturdy, and he loves it. It doesn't bounce too hard, and it is very easy to move the toy from place to place. The only downfall is that the batteries often runs out and has to be replaced.

Who doesn't want to own a zebra?

from Tampa, FL

Comments about Fisher-Price Bounce and Spin Zebra:

I purchased our Fisher Price Bounce and Spin Zebra used from Craigslist however it was close to new. It was already put together so not sure how easy the set up was originally.
At the time it was purchased for my son who was 3 but the baby of the family, she was 9 months at the time, used it to pull herself up and enjoyed the noises and sounds.
Very durable and bright colors are always good with kids. Spins a full 360*, has handle bars, and plenty of lights and sounds. There is a ball spinner in the middle and it gets more attention from the youngest. The bouncing and spinning helps with leg muscle as well as coordination skills.
The only real con I found is that its not very easy to find a place for. The green base is pretty big and takes up alot of floor space.

Is worth the money and is a great toy to get kids active.

Endless Entertainment for a busy toddler

Comments about Fisher-Price Bounce and Spin Zebra:

This is a great toy for a busy toddler. My baby girl loves this zebra and will bounce and spin on it for an hour at a time. She loves the goofy sounds it make when she bounces and I love that it really tires her out. :) It is so nice that it has a couple volume levels so that it doesn't get extremely annoying. This is really a great toy and makes for endless entertainment.

i love this toy

from Roy, UT

Comments about Fisher-Price Bounce and Spin Zebra:

i love this toy it keeps my one year old occupied for quite a while and he loves it.  i am a busy mom of 3 and anything that will keep him happy long enough for me to accomplish something is verry helpfull.  his brother and sister love to play with him while he bounces and it makes him laugh