3.1

• Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:

Good clothes; bit pricey

I love going into Express. The clothes are always trendy, cute and avaiable in many sizes. The big trend right now seems to be billowy tops, ranging from silk to cotton. I love browsing the store, but am not too quick to purchase because the prices are pretty steep. Usually $50 for a top that will be at least 30% that price after a few weeks. That is my only complaint about the store.

The girls working are always helpful. They do have great sales pretty frequently; and often have try-on promotions where you can receive discounts just for trying a pair of jeans on.

The quality is great; I have several tops that are still in style that I've had for many years and have held up fine.

Plus, your boyfriend can shop at Express Men now instead of sitting on the chair by the dressing room looking bored!

Horrible customer service

Very bad experience with shopping via their website.  I order something with over night shipping on a Thursday and it took 7 days to get to me.  They were extremely rude and offer little or no explaination except to read the fine print in their shipping section.  I will not shop with them again.  There are too many places just like Express who desire our business.  In this economy you would like that they would place a great deal of attention on the customer service area of business.

It was very frustrating  - don't bother shoppign there.

Express.com has worst customer service

from Missouri

Comments about Express | Express.com:

My daughter loves the clothes at Express and we have had great customer service in their stores. I ordered some pants online and the service was very poor. The first package was damaged in transit and I was never notified. I got sent 2 emails and talked to 4 of their customer service reps and nothing got resolved properly. They are very incompetent!

Chic clothing for Work, Play, and Everything in Between

from Centralia, IL

Comments about Express | Express.com:

I have been wearing Express Clothing for years and love that it's a Goto for all clothing occasions. From casual to formal I can always find something from Express and know that the quality is up to my standards and won't come apart after two washes. I am somewhere between 5'2 and 5'3 so clothing isn't always easy to find but express always has something for me! Jeans are the worst thing for me to shop for but Express Jeans come in short (and long) lengths that fit my petite, curvy figure. Their accessories are to die for and I can't remember the last time I bought a dress from another store. I even buy most of my husbands clothing from Express Men! Although always trendy, I can always find clothing that isn't "too young" or "too old" looking - my daughter and I can both shop here! Love express, so obsessed!

Horrible experience!!!

from Texas

Comments about Express | Express.com:

Do not bother to buy online clothing in this store because it will take longer to ship than you expected. I purchased an item (December 23rd) and paid $15 for a 2nd day shipping. Hoping to get it by the end of second business day.But I was sooO disappointed because on the tracking number it said estimated delivery December 29th. Seriously?
I won't buy clothes from this store again.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Worst Online Experience of My Life!

from Texas

Comments about Express | Express.com:

I did an online purchase of almost 150 dollars in clothing and It was the worst experience and customer service I have ever experienced! NEVER ORER ANYTHING ONLINE FROM EXPRESS.
1. My delivery does not come by the expected date, So I call express and they inform me that something went wrong during shipping and everything was sent back. The error was fixed and I should be getting my package "over night" due to their error.
2. Package never came. I call again and Express tells me that the items were on back order but should be there in the next 5-7 business days.
3. Package NEVER CAME. I call AGAIN to cancel my order and get my money back. but they tell me that it is already in the mail and I cannot cancel my order and get my money back. SO I ask the expected delivery.
4. The package comes and ONLY 1 item out of 5 was shipped. Not to mention, the necklace was BROKEN
5. I call AGAIN. They tell me they did not have the clothing items in my size and it was on back order. I express my frustration and "Lorenzo" tells me I will get reimbursed for the whole order including the broken necklace.
6. Only a portion of the money get put in my account, so I CALL AGAIN. they tell me it is because I used a gift card for the rest and if I want another gift card. I tell them NO. I NEVER want to purchase anything from express again. so they agree to put everything on my card.
7. Money is still not on my card. I CALL AGAIN. it is because the card info down is wrong... I give my correct card info and they Proceed to put not even HALF of what they own me.
8. So I CALL AGAIN and they tell me the issues is reported to management and they will get back to me.

I still have not got my money back! I will NEVER shop at Express again. This has been the worst experience I have every had. I talked to a new person every time I call and had to explain the situation from the beginning all 8 Times!!!

My worst online shopping experience

from Canada

Comments about Express | Express.com:

I ordered from Canada and Express.com did not correctly write down my address on the shipping documentation!
Obviously, I never received my order. Express.com only reimbursed me for the items value. I had to pay for Shipping & Handling and International Processing Fee while this situation happened because of Express.com. Not even mentioning that I also had to pay for my bank's exchange rate and international fees. This is not acceptable as I should not pay for Express.com's mistake!

Terrible Customer Sevice

from San Luis Obispo, CA

Comments about Express | Express.com:

I ordered online and selected 5-7 business days. At the end of the seventh business day I had to check my tracking to find out that there was a delay and that my package was now another week out, PLUS there was a holiday weekend. After emailing back and forth with customer service, I would expect a large company to reship the items with the fastest possible delivery method. In total, I ended up waiting over two weeks and Express still hasn't responded to my last email.

THIEVES!!!

from Toronto, Canada

Comments about Express | Express.com:

I always buy my stuffs at Mango, CK and Zara and I thought I can add this line on my list of favorites so I gave it a go and splurge a bit but to my dismay they are actually THIEVES! NO! NEVER again! I should have read all this reviews first before going online. I never have experienced being charge more than what I purchased and it is a 100 bucks! I just hope that my orders will come with the right size cause as what I have discovered from the other reviews they will give you a wrong size on purpose so they can charge you some more. so Frustrating. SHAME ON YOU EXPRESS!

Horrible Experience!

from Burlington, VT

Comments about Express | Express.com:

I ordered a Xmas Gift for my daughter on 12/23 - it was a dress for New Year's Eve, paid extra for 2nd day delivery - and on the 4th day (day before New Year's Eve) - I called and found out they are sending the dress to me in VT - my daughters in Louisiana! Now my daughters is stuck without a New Year's Eve Dress and I will NEVER shop Express again!!!!

I have mixed feelings about express

from Nesconset,ny

Comments about Express | Express.com:

I have been a long time customer of express, not so long at express.com. I used to go there for back to school clothes, shoes, and my other stuff. As the years went on I did begin to notice a sharp price increase on almost everything in their store. Their clothes are good quality and usually last long, but not much longer than I can buy at a lower priced store. Express is kind of known for being an expensive clothing store, but the prices I pay for a pair of jeans is absurd and I think through their website, they are misleading a lot of people. I signed up through their site to receieve what I was told wohld be frequent great discounts, but it's not really what they're saying. It's more like they are marking up expensive clothing more and then slashing the price to a not so expensive but still too high of a price. Not to mention most of the coupons aren't for much and can't be used with other coupons and you have to spend an arm and a leg to even be able to use the coupon. They have nice clothes, but like I said, there are other stores with good quality and more choices and not with a crazy price tag clothes. I go once in a while to shop, maybe for something dressy when I'm willing to spend it, but otherwise I am not a huge fan of express anymore. I would only recommend for those who are willing to spend a lot, but to most friends, I tell them to look elsewhere first. Thumbs down for me.

Unhelpful customer service

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Express | Express.com:

The website will not let you use a birthday gift card with an ongoing promo code. I called customer service and was told sorry, it is what it is......the gift card is just a courtesy from us and you can not use it with a promo code. Either use it or use the promo but not both.
I tried to reason with the rep. that a gift card should be applied as payment but was getting no where with her take it or leave it attitude.
And it is only $10 so it is not like it is going to save me a ton of money but the principle and the rep.'s attitude left a bad taste in my mouth.

Thank you Express for giving me a gift with conditions. I feel really special.

Fix your website!!!