3.1

3.1

Pros

Cons

Good clothes; bit pricey

I love going into Express. The clothes are always trendy, cute and avaiable in many sizes. The big trend right now seems to be billowy tops, ranging from silk to cotton. I love browsing the store, but am not too quick to purchase because the prices are pretty steep. Usually $50 for a top that will be at least 30% that price after a few weeks. That is my only complaint about the store.

The girls working are always helpful. They do have great sales pretty frequently; and often have try-on promotions where you can receive discounts just for trying a pair of jeans on.

The quality is great; I have several tops that are still in style that I've had for many years and have held up fine.

Plus, your boyfriend can shop at Express Men now instead of sitting on the chair by the dressing room looking bored!

Horrible customer service

Very bad experience with shopping via their website.  I order something with over night shipping on a Thursday and it took 7 days to get to me.  They were extremely rude and offer little or no explaination except to read the fine print in their shipping section.  I will not shop with them again.  There are too many places just like Express who desire our business.  In this economy you would like that they would place a great deal of attention on the customer service area of business.

It was very frustrating  - don't bother shoppign there.

Worst Online Experience of My Life!

from Texas

Comments about Express | Express.com:

I did an online purchase of almost 150 dollars in clothing and It was the worst experience and customer service I have ever experienced! NEVER ORER ANYTHING ONLINE FROM EXPRESS.
1. My delivery does not come by the expected date, So I call express and they inform me that something went wrong during shipping and everything was sent back. The error was fixed and I should be getting my package "over night" due to their error.
2. Package never came. I call again and Express tells me that the items were on back order but should be there in the next 5-7 business days.
3. Package NEVER CAME. I call AGAIN to cancel my order and get my money back. but they tell me that it is already in the mail and I cannot cancel my order and get my money back. SO I ask the expected delivery.
4. The package comes and ONLY 1 item out of 5 was shipped. Not to mention, the necklace was BROKEN
5. I call AGAIN. They tell me they did not have the clothing items in my size and it was on back order. I express my frustration and "Lorenzo" tells me I will get reimbursed for the whole order including the broken necklace.
6. Only a portion of the money get put in my account, so I CALL AGAIN. they tell me it is because I used a gift card for the rest and if I want another gift card. I tell them NO. I NEVER want to purchase anything from express again. so they agree to put everything on my card.
7. Money is still not on my card. I CALL AGAIN. it is because the card info down is wrong... I give my correct card info and they Proceed to put not even HALF of what they own me.
8. So I CALL AGAIN and they tell me the issues is reported to management and they will get back to me.

I still have not got my money back! I will NEVER shop at Express again. This has been the worst experience I have every had. I talked to a new person every time I call and had to explain the situation from the beginning all 8 Times!!!

My worst online shopping experience

from Canada

Comments about Express | Express.com:

I ordered from Canada and Express.com did not correctly write down my address on the shipping documentation!
Obviously, I never received my order. Express.com only reimbursed me for the items value. I had to pay for Shipping & Handling and International Processing Fee while this situation happened because of Express.com. Not even mentioning that I also had to pay for my bank's exchange rate and international fees. This is not acceptable as I should not pay for Express.com's mistake!

Terrible Customer Sevice

from San Luis Obispo, CA

Comments about Express | Express.com:

I ordered online and selected 5-7 business days. At the end of the seventh business day I had to check my tracking to find out that there was a delay and that my package was now another week out, PLUS there was a holiday weekend. After emailing back and forth with customer service, I would expect a large company to reship the items with the fastest possible delivery method. In total, I ended up waiting over two weeks and Express still hasn't responded to my last email.

THIEVES!!!

from Toronto, Canada

Comments about Express | Express.com:

I always buy my stuffs at Mango, CK and Zara and I thought I can add this line on my list of favorites so I gave it a go and splurge a bit but to my dismay they are actually THIEVES! NO! NEVER again! I should have read all this reviews first before going online. I never have experienced being charge more than what I purchased and it is a 100 bucks! I just hope that my orders will come with the right size cause as what I have discovered from the other reviews they will give you a wrong size on purpose so they can charge you some more. so Frustrating. SHAME ON YOU EXPRESS!

Horrible Experience!

from Burlington, VT

Comments about Express | Express.com:

I ordered a Xmas Gift for my daughter on 12/23 - it was a dress for New Year's Eve, paid extra for 2nd day delivery - and on the 4th day (day before New Year's Eve) - I called and found out they are sending the dress to me in VT - my daughters in Louisiana! Now my daughters is stuck without a New Year's Eve Dress and I will NEVER shop Express again!!!!

I have mixed feelings about express

from Nesconset,ny

Comments about Express | Express.com:

I have been a long time customer of express, not so long at express.com. I used to go there for back to school clothes, shoes, and my other stuff. As the years went on I did begin to notice a sharp price increase on almost everything in their store. Their clothes are good quality and usually last long, but not much longer than I can buy at a lower priced store. Express is kind of known for being an expensive clothing store, but the prices I pay for a pair of jeans is absurd and I think through their website, they are misleading a lot of people. I signed up through their site to receieve what I was told wohld be frequent great discounts, but it's not really what they're saying. It's more like they are marking up expensive clothing more and then slashing the price to a not so expensive but still too high of a price. Not to mention most of the coupons aren't for much and can't be used with other coupons and you have to spend an arm and a leg to even be able to use the coupon. They have nice clothes, but like I said, there are other stores with good quality and more choices and not with a crazy price tag clothes. I go once in a while to shop, maybe for something dressy when I'm willing to spend it, but otherwise I am not a huge fan of express anymore. I would only recommend for those who are willing to spend a lot, but to most friends, I tell them to look elsewhere first. Thumbs down for me.

Unhelpful customer service

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Express | Express.com:

The website will not let you use a birthday gift card with an ongoing promo code. I called customer service and was told sorry, it is what it is......the gift card is just a courtesy from us and you can not use it with a promo code. Either use it or use the promo but not both.
I tried to reason with the rep. that a gift card should be applied as payment but was getting no where with her take it or leave it attitude.
And it is only $10 so it is not like it is going to save me a ton of money but the principle and the rep.'s attitude left a bad taste in my mouth.

Thank you Express for giving me a gift with conditions. I feel really special.

Fix your website!!!

Overrall Bad Experience

Comments about Express | Express.com:

I ordered clothing with express online. At first I was happy, then I received an email saying only 3 of the 8 items I ordered were going to be delivered. I spoke with someone and they told me there is a back order on the rest of the products and that I won't receive them till January 2015. I explained that everything I bought they said they had it in stock. They called North Star Mall in San Antonio and I was able to get the items in store at the price I got online. I was happy again, then I received an email saying my products have been shipped. I spoke with someone again online, explained my situation and they told me "oh I am sorry, but your products are now in stock and we shipped them out and we will be charging you for them." So now I am having to pay for the products I got in store and for the ones online, which they told me they would stop. If you shop online with express just be aware. I will never do online shopping with express.

The clothes are nice at express.

Product Selection
It was fine.

Product Pricing
It wasn't too bad

Customer Service
They were nice and tried to help, but really couldn't do much.

Shipping and Returns
Will never do online shopping with them.

Express.com has great clothes

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about Express | Express.com:

When I am in need of more professional looking women's clothing I can always depend on express.com to have what I'm looking for. Express always has great women's clothing that is trendy and classic at the same time and all of the clothing I have purchased from Express fits well and holds up nicely. Although they are definitely on the expensive side, the fit and durability of the clothing makes it worth the price, especially if you manage to purchase during a sale. I also highly recommend the jeans at Express, they're great!
Overall, I would rate express.com nine out of ten stars! They have decent shipping rates and an easy to navigate website that is also a lot of fun to shop. I have always received my orders accurately and on time. I haven't had to return any items I have purchased online because the sizing at Express is consistent. I will definitely be shopping at express.com again in the future.

• Shipping and Returns:

I Love Shopping at Express.com!

Comments about Express | Express.com:

When looking for some reasonably priced and trendy clothing items this is the place to go. They offer a lot of quality styles that can really last through multiple seasons. I wouldn't say this is my go to spot for trend setting clothing, but they offer great deals on cute clothes that are on trend. They also have a good section of work appropriate clothing that is reasonably priced. I love getting my basics from them because I don't have to break the bank!

Express.com is very easy to use and navigate. They have everything categorized well so it is easy to find the items you are looking for.

Product Selection
They offer a lot of variety in their clothing ranging from business to casual wear.

Product Pricing
The prices at Express.com are very reasonably and you get quality clothing.

Customer Service
I have never had to use customer service at express.com.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping and returns are quick and easy. You can always bring your returns to your local store instead of sending them back.