Other Smoking Cessation Products:
Equate Nicotine Gum Mint

Equate Nicotine Gum Mint

Equate Nicotine Gum Mint is a great alternative to smoking

Comments about Equate Nicotine Gum Mint:

Compared to the name brand nicotine gum the equate mint nicotine gum is better hands down. I noticed that you get the same affects and nicotine dosage as the other. This product also costs a considerable amount less so if you are on a budget then I would highly recommend this product.

• Side Effects:
  • Immediacy:
  • Dosage Control:

this is how i quit for good!

from Canton, OH

Comments about Equate Nicotine Gum Mint:

I tried numerous methods, & on my own, & this is how I quit after 26 yrs of smoking. The gum was pleasent tasting & really satisfied my craving for the Nicotene. It was easy to wean myself off of the gum from chewing the alloted amt per day, down to 1 piece to none over a few months time frame. Price wise, alot cheaper than the name brands & it worked for me, so that's what matters & I recommended this to several people that I know that was tryin to quit.

When you need it, it works.

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Equate Nicotine Gum Mint:

I realize the most cost-effective way to deal with my nicotine addiction would be to go cold turkey and use nothing, but if, like me, you're not there yet, this product is a relatively cheap alternative. It's significantly less expensive than brand names, like Nicorette, and has the same effect. The mint gum has a pleasant taste, the texture is nice, and it does satisfy nicotine cravings. The downside? It does nothing to eliminate nicotine addiction -- I'm no longer addicted to cigarettes, but I'm now addicted to nicotine gum!