Other Air Purifiers:

About Me Quality Oriented

Pros

Cons

Comments about E-Z Breathe Ventilation System:

I was told the EZ Breathe would replace the air in the house up to five times a day and also significantly reduce humidity in the house, and especially the basement.

It does neither. I had OSW do my basement and install the EZ Breathe. In the summer the humidity in the basement is very high. I have a 70 pint dehumidifier running 24/7 and this makes it just tolerable.

As for recycling the air in the house I tried a little experiment. I lit a stick of incense in the living room on the first floor and before I could smell it I went to the basement to do some work.

I stayed there for almost three hours and DID NOT smell the incense in the basement. The stick burned completely up. So much for that promise.

• Primary use:
        • Personal

Great Unit

from Stratford, Ontario Canada

About Me Quality Oriented

Pros

• Affordable
        • Attractive Design
        • Quiet

Cons

• Anywhere

Comments about E-Z Breathe Ventilation System:

This unit is amazing - love that it cleans the air we breathe in our 1902 basement. It is an area that I spend allot of time in and knowing that the air quality is greatly improved gives me peace of mind. The unit is everything the advertising claims it to be.

We had Benmiller Construction from Goderich, ON install the unit. Steve was very knowledgeable and certainly knew the installation options. His promptness and attention to detail made for an amazing install. Recommend the unit and Steve.

• Primary use: