Other Misc. Cleaning Products:
Dyson DC17 Geared Drive Belt

Dyson DC17 Geared Drive Belt

Made to last

Comments about Dyson DC17 Geared Drive Belt:

I'm 30, so i have been vacuuming for 20 years. The last 5 of those I've had a Dyson, and I'm never going back. Other vacuums all gave me the same experience: burned out belts. I cant tell you how much money we wasted replacing belts and bags on our older vacuums. Growing up, we always bought the cheapest vacuum available, and it never ended well. This model has never broken, burned, caught, or in any way failed us in 5 years of weekly use in our home with 2 dogs and 3 females with long hair.

Ease of Maintenance
This is the only beef i have with the machine: Its tough to get this back on the beater bar when you take it off manually. However, my hands are on the weak side, and I'm sure my husband or any other person with stronger hands would have an easier time with this.

The machine this goes in was just designed so well. You can tell some serious engineering went into it, because its performance is just so exemplary.

Five years without a problem? That's about as durable as a person can ask for, other than for another five years of the same of course!