Other Misc. Cleaning Products:
Dyson Dc07 & Dc14 Vacuum Cleaner Upholstery Stair Tool

Dyson Dc07 & Dc14 Vacuum Cleaner Upholstery Stair Tool

Decent little tool

Comments about Dyson Dc07 & Dc14 Vacuum Cleaner Upholstery Stair Tool:

I use this little tool every time i use my vacuum. It is essential for getting my stairs clean! It easily attaches and detaches from the wand part of the vacuum, and is perfectly shaped to get in there and suck out all the little nastiness. After 5 years of use, it still works great. It is showing a little sign of wear, there is a thin strip of felt or some similar fabric on the underside that has started to wear out, and has completely worn off in one corner. I'm not sure if that is expected, or if I'm just being too rough with it.

Maneuverability
It gets into all the spaces i need!

Ease of Maintenance
Its pretty common that when i am done using it and remove it from the wand to find a few hairs stuck inside of the head that got caught on some of the corrugated plastic inside. My daughter and i have hair halfway down our backs, so long hair is always about. Its no problem to stick my finger inside and get it out with one scoop, and i just send it down the open wand before turning off my machine.

Suction Performance
I think that the suction while using this tool is still on par, if not better than other machines.