Other Shampoos:

Dove Damage Therapy Shine Boost Shampoo

Pros

Cons

Shiny Hair for Less

Dove, Shine Therapy shampoo [and conditioner] works as good as the more expensive brands of shampoo without paying the price.

My hair was so dull and lifeless. Didn't...Read complete review

My hair was so dull and lifeless. Didn't have any shine to it. I'd tried more expensive brands, but didn't like paying the price just to have nice, soft, shiny hair. I'm pretty practical and hair care is the least of my worries, but I do like to look good, I am a woman after all. So I tried the Dove brand and am completely satisfied that I did.

It works because the formula they use, an advance repairing serum with millions of micro particles that repair and aligns uplifted hair cuticles and restoring the hairs' ability to reflect light for a luminous shine to your hair. In one shampoo you can see the difference. It also works as a clarifying shampoo, by gently removing build up from styling products and purifying the hair's surface. Leaving you with soft, silky, shiny hair.

If you are a busy woman or mom like me, and have dull hair, with no shine, I would recommend trying the Dove brand Shine Therapy shampoo. It does work and it's great for you pocketbook too.

Didn't notice a difference in shine.

I bought a bottle of Dove Shine Therapy sampoo because I had a coupon and it was on sale.  I did not notice a difference in the shine of my hair.  I have dirty blonde hair.  I was hoping that the blonde hair would shine, making my hair look bringht and cheerful.  However, I did not notice a difference in my hair shine between the Dove shampoo and my regular shampoo.  After some uses, I felt like my hair was more weighed down with buildup from the shampo.  I did not like that at all.  I did enjoy the smell of the shampoo, especially since I have tried other Dove shampoos in the past that I felt had an "off" smell.  Another benefit to the shampoo is that it was reasonably priced.  However, if it doesn't do what it claims, I don't think it is worth what I paid for it.  Overall, I did not think the product lived up to my expectations.  As a result, I will not be buying Dove Shine Therapy shampoo in the future.

Shampoo worth giving a try

Comments about Dove Damage Therapy Shine Boost Shampoo:

I have been using this Dove shampoo for quite sometime now and the results are just just awesome. Before using this shampoo my hairs were very dull and dry, it use to be very difficult for me to manage my hairs since they are pretty long and straight. Whenever I use to get ready for some occasion, my biggest worry use to be my hair do. Most of the time they use to either become very dull or if I use to apply conditioner they use to become too sticky and use to look oily. But from the time I started using this shampoo, all these problems are seems to be gone. Even I have observed that my hairs have stopped falling and I have also got rid of dandruff. Most importantly my head smells good even after full day of work & outdoors which was not the case before using this shampoo.

If somebody is not worried about money factor then I would suggest to use this once and you will feel the difference.

Effective

Comments about Dove Damage Therapy Shine Boost Shampoo:

This shampoo really did wonders for my hair. I have dry, frizzy, damaged, curly hair that desperately needed a product that would restore it to look and be more healthy. After just a few washes with this product, my hair was much more soft, there was a beautiful, healthy shine added back to it, and it was much easier to brush my hair and I had fewer fuzzy tangles. I really do owe this product a lot because it restored my hair.

Usually, shampoos tend to strip my hair of their natural oils, making my hair feel dry, stringy, and rough. What makes this shampoo drastically different is I feel like this shampoo actually nourishes and hydrates my dry, damaged hair. I noticed that after just a few washes, my hair looked much more healthier, my hair felt drastically softer, and it looked much more shiny. This shampoo really worked wonders on my hair.

This product has a warm, vanilla, almost buttery sent. It vaguely reminds me of Bath and Body Work's warm vanilla sugar fragrance.

Made my hair alot shinier

Comments about Dove Damage Therapy Shine Boost Shampoo:

My hair is always so dry and I have a lot of split ends. I get a lot of tangles and my scalp gets oily from time to time. I tried this Dove Damage Therapy Shine Boost shampoo and it made my hair look a lot healthier. It removed all the oils and dirt from my hair making it feel a lot softer. My hair didn't feel so brittle it just felt a lot stronger in strength. My natural wave pattern is wavy so it gets really frizzy but after just one use of using this shampoo it made my hair less frizzy. I had no flyaways and my hair wasn't so dry. The texture of this shampoo was very thick and it lathered up really well on my hair. It moisturized my hair from root to tip without weighing it down, it also didn't give me that greasy feel which is great. My hair was a lot easier to manage and style afterwards. It looked really shiny when I styled my hair and it had a pleasant smell. I would recommend this shampoo to anybody that wants vibrancy back in there hair for an affordable price.

Beautiful fragrant smell

Best damage therapy shampoo!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Dove Damage Therapy Shine Boost Shampoo:

I love Dove's damage therapy shampoo. They are definitely a leader in all hygiene products. I have been using Dove products for years and I have not had any complaints about them yet. Their shampoo line is great. They are always coming out with new types of shampoo to fit my hair's needs. My hair always feels soft when I use this particular kind and I really feel as though the shampoo is working to repair my damaged hair. I have had an issue with a lot of other damage therapy shampoos making my hair feel greasy and that is why I stopped using them. Dove's damage therapy shampoo cleans my hair thoroughly and actively works to stop the damage without making it appear still dirty after washing. I also have a very sensitive scalp, so this is perfect. Dove shampoo has never caused my scalp to be itchy or dry. I also use their conditioner for damage therapy. I would recommend this for anyone with dry or damaged hair.

I was not impressed

from Southfield, MI

Comments about Dove Damage Therapy Shine Boost Shampoo:

I can't say that I've had a great track record with Dove products. I have tried different shampoos and conditioners from Dove and I can't say that I've really liked any of them. This Dove Damage Therapy Shine Boost was no different.
Maybe it's because I use Wen (which makes my hair super duper shiny) that I was really not impressed with the shine this Dove shampoo gave my hair. I didn't feel like my hair looked shinier. I didn't feel like my hair felt softer. It was no more manageable after using this Dove shampoo. I can't say that this did anything special for my hair at all.

This is just not the shampoo for me. I didn't find it all that effective at all.

One thing I do like about Dove products is their scent. All dove products no matter what the specific scent may be, all smell good to me. They are fresh and clean and not too strong. I hate strong smelling shampoos and conditioners.

Best shampoo for frizzy dry hair

Comments about Dove Damage Therapy Shine Boost Shampoo:

I have tried almost every kind of therapy shampoo for my naturally curly dry hair. This has been hands down the best shampoo I have found. It not only makes my hair way more manageable but it feels 10xs more healthy!! I will never switch shampoos again! The only down point is with the conditioner it does feel like it leaves a residue on your skin, kind of oily. My solution to this has been that I wash and condition my hair before washing my body and face. That way it washes all the oil off. I have recommended this shampoo and conditioner to lots of people and they all come back and thank me for showing it to them! For the price it is definitely worth a try for anyone who has dry damaged hair! It's like the oils in the shampoo and conditioner get soaked up by your strands and make a sleek shine! And don't worry! Even though I keep mentioning the "oil" in this is DOES NOT leave your hair feeling oily at all!! I would definitely recommend this entire line of products!! :) even after trying every single shampoo and conditioner or styling product that my beautician has recommended to me this is the only thing that I have used and been %100 satisfied with. I'm so glad I stumbled on this stuff!

I've never had shiny hair until now! It's actually boosted my self confidence!

Nice pleasant scent! I actually get compliments on it all the time! And my boyfriend loooves to smell my hair!

Really nice new product!

Comments about Dove Damage Therapy Shine Boost Shampoo:

I was very pleased with this new shampoo. It cleans the hair very well without over-drying it, as many shampoos seem to do. It has a really nice fragrance as well. I have been using it for several months and plan to buy it again in the future. The lid is easy to open and close. The bottle isn't too big to hold, but it can get a little slippery. A pump or a different design to make it easier to grip when wet would be really helpful. The bottle is also durable, it doesn't crack if dropped in the shower or on the floor. I have also used the Dove Damage Therapy Shine Boost Conditioner with it and find that they work well together. They have the same fragrance, which is nice, as they don't compete with each other when you use both on the same day. We have very hard water in the town where I live and many shampoos are quite drying along with the hard water, but I have not had this problem with Dove Damage Therapy Shine Boost Shampoo.

Won't buy again!

Comments about Dove Damage Therapy Shine Boost Shampoo:

My hair is very fine and colored. It gets oily easily, so I have to wash it every 2 days even though it's very drying. Dove smells great, that's about the only Pro for me. I started noticing dandruff right away and started seeing that it dulled my color VERY fast and gave it a brassiness. I used about half the bottle and just trashed it. I would definitely NOT bother buying it again! Dove usually makes good products, but this did disappoint!

Dove shine therapy shampoo really makes my hair shine

from Rib Lake, WI

Comments about Dove Damage Therapy Shine Boost Shampoo:

This Dove **Shine **Therapy Shampoo is a really great shampoo.This shampoo really,truly does make my hair **shine!** Dove **Shine **Therapy shampoo leaves my hair feeling silky and smooth .I love the way it makes my hair feel so soft and fresh. Dove** Shine **Therapy Shampoo does not leave my hair feeling greasy or olly like many other products do. This shampoo also made my hair appear lighter in color( my hair is a dishwater blond ) than other shampoos which seem to darken my hair color-so apparently this shampoo does not leave behind any residue.The price is very inexpensive for the superb quality of the product. Dove **Shine** Therapy Shampoo has a very pleasant scent too(Just like all the other high quality Dove products!)****. Dove **Shine** Therapy Shampoo really does what it claims to do- make your hair **shine.** Dove** Shine** Therapy Shampoo definitely **shines** out above all the rest!! I highly recommend this shampoo!

Fantastic Product

from Haslet, TX

Comments about Dove Damage Therapy Shine Boost Shampoo:

Dove Shine Therapy shampoo and conditioner are awesome products.  I love just about every Dove product I've ever tried, but this stuff really does stand out.  I do have a little trouble finding it in most stores, so I buy it up when I do find it.  Also, you can usually find coupons in the Sunday newspaper for Dove products.  Anyways, I have long dirty blonde hair that lacks shine and gets tangled very easily.  Since using this shampoo and conditioner, I have noticed more shine to my hair.  If you use the conditioner,  your hair will be very easy to comb through.  If I let my hair air dry after using this stuff, it seems a little weighed down, but if I blow dry my hair, it looks beautiful!  I also really love the way this product smells.  I am pretty picky about smells of hair products, but this stuff is great.  It isn't very floral or fruity, which I love.  My only real complaint is that I have such a hard time finding where to buy it.