4.8
Dolce & Gabbana
Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme Eau de Toilette

Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme Eau de Toilette

4.8

A clean unobtrusive scent that invigorates you

from Conyers, GA

**Dolce & Gabbana for Men**

I like a fragrance that is clean and not overpowering; one that a person within arm’s length can smell but not somebody six feet away.  Anyway, any fragrance that leaves a wake behind it will not be found on my dressing table. You will not have that problem with **Dolce & Gabbana **Pour Homme as it is clean, attractive, and unobtrusive.

**Dolce & Gabbana** is an expensive line of fragrances marketed by the Italian fashion house of the same name.  I am no authority on smells but here’s what the company says about its product, simply self titled **Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme**:

According to the company, the fragrance starts with *Orange, Lemon, Bergamot, Lavender, and finishes with Sage, Sandalwood, Tobacco, and Cedar.* I don’t really detect it as citrusy but just a clean unoppressive smell that does not change after time.  That’s another thing that I find very offensive is when a smell evolves as you wear it.  You will not have to worry about that happening with Dolce & Gabbana.  The company simply says it is not for attracting attention, but for being yourself.

The quality of the scent is *eau de toilette* which is a refreshing spray that wakes you up as opposed to *parfum* which is very concentrated and must be used sparingly to avoid overpowering. When in doubt, always use less.  You can always add more but it’s hard to take off fragrance once you put it on.

**Dolce & Gabbana  Pour Homme** makes a great gift.

Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme is sexy!

from Abilene, TX

Comments about Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme Eau de Toilette:

I bought this cologne for my husband a couple years ago when I was pregnant. His cologne at the time was awful and made me feel sick. I am still getting it for him! It is fantastic. I find it so sexy. It makes me want hugs to last forever. It's a clean and unobtrusive fragrance. Definitely good if your lady is sensitive to smells.

very clean smelling and strong but in a good way!

from Allen, TX

Comments about Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme Eau de Toilette:

At first I didnt like this fragrance very much. I thought that it was very strong and rather feminine smelling. However, over time it grew on me and now I love it. It is one of the few fragrances that always smells great on me. I honestly think that it would smell great on just about any one.

This is my night out fragrance

from La Mesa, CA

Comments about Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme Eau de Toilette:

I love Dolce & Gabbana, when I used to be lable whore, then Dolce was my favorite now I just stick with this cologne!

I wear two cologones one for day and one for night (this is my night it's has a clean, refreshing scent) because honestly its all about me.

1 Of My Top 10's

from Washington, DC

Comments about Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme Eau de Toilette:

My brother was the first to turn me on to this fragrance. When he walked past it was like one of those"smell moments"when a scent hits you and welcomes you in and makes you want more. It's a mature scent that wears well(especially in the fall and winter). It's heavy without scaring you away......very warm,very grown. In addition to the smell it has a handsome bottle that marry's well with your other fragrances in regards to presentation(ok...have to admit I am a bit of a scent buff and collector...LOL).