Other Men's Colognes:
Lacoste Essential Eau De Toilette

Lacoste Essential Eau De Toilette

pleasant smell!

Comments about Lacoste Essential Eau De Toilette:

Very delicate fragrance for those who look into something good. I bought this item for my self, and guess what, I use every day. I definitely recommend this item to everyone. I am so happy with it. I liked this fragrance for it leaves a good sense of smell on your self.

Fresh and light. Maybe too light

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Lacoste Essential Eau De Toilette:

I LOVE THIS SMELL. I'm a guy and I've used Clear water, Kenneth cole black, and a few other ones. But this one definitely has a smell that you dont get tired of. It's fresh and not musky or too irritating. I actually personally like mixing clear water and this one together, but it by itself is not bad. HOWEVER, for some reason it doesnt last long on you, which is very disappointing. It just kind of dies away after a few hours, so make sure you're okay with that. If you like the smell of G by Guess or other fresh ones - this one will definitely not be a bad choice to have. I usually put on around two pumps, and usually that's okay - sometimes three times because I know it will die away. Have fun!

One of the best colognes out there!

from Greenfield, MA

Comments about Lacoste Essential Eau De Toilette:

This is one of the best colognes available, it has a great fresh scent not musky like some other colognes and it also lasts a long time.  I would reccomend getting a bottle of this or two!  You can probably get the best deal online or at a fragrance outlet.  Its a bit pricier in department stores.

Lacoste Essential Eau De Toilette- Refreshing and Long Lasting!

from Syracuse, NY

Comments about Lacoste Essential Eau De Toilette:

I got this cologne as a gift from a girlfriend.  A friend had recommended it to me and I liked the smell.  I wore this cologne daily and it generated some very good compliments.  I have found that at higher doses of sprays it can be overwhelming and often seems to give me a light headache.  I recommend that you find your personal dosage amount and stick within that range if you run into the same problems.  It has a refreshing scent that is different in my opinion from a lot of other colognes that I had purchased.  It is more of a vibrant citrusy cologne than a more mellower musk.  I still have about a quarter of the bottle left so I would also add that it is a great value for the money as well.  It has lasted me a very long time with almost daily applications of 2-3 sprays.

I do recommend this scent over the red bottle but that is only my opinion.  I found this scent to be far more refreshing crisp.  It’s more clean and refreshing when comparing it to the other one.  Everyone’s tastes and preferences are different however.  This cologne would be best suited for light hearted action like going out, a dinner, and is very versatile in any situation.  I think for cuddling or movie watching like I noted earlier it is best to know how much to apply as to not be overbearing and to keep the sexual aspect of the cologne working rather than the repulsive you smell like a dripping cologne bottle and stay away aura.

The secret to my success? Who knows. But the ladies love Lacoste

from Burnsville, MN

Comments about Lacoste Essential Eau De Toilette:

When searching for a cologne, I am very picky with what smells I want to be emitting, for good reason!  So it takes me quite some time to actually settle on something I like.  However, the first time I smelled Essential I knew this was perfect.

Now I feel that its impossible to recommend something like this without actually smelling it for yourself, so I highly suggest you go and experience it before buying because this is such a "what you like" product, but I do have girls come up at the bar and comment about and ask what I am wearing.  That to a single man like myself is pretty much the best thing I can say for a cologne, but seriously try it out first.

I am not a smell-expert by any means, but I would consider it a citrusy smell, not overpowering at all, just a pleasant smelling experience.  Every girlfriend I have had has loved it as well, and really boys, we're not wearing it for ourselves really, are we?

I have been wearing Lacoste Essential for 3 years now, and will continue to buy this great product.

lacoste is subtle yet gets you noticed

from Milton, PA

Comments about Lacoste Essential Eau De Toilette:

Lacoste is subtle, but definetly gets you noticed.  Whenever i wear lacoste, whether out for a cocktail or just out and about i always receive a compliment on my scent.  it makes you feel fresh.  I always feel confident when i spray on a little lacoste.

My husband loves Lacoste Essential

from Leeds, AL

Comments about Lacoste Essential Eau De Toilette:

My husband loves Lacoste he rarely uses anything else. It has a great smell without being overpowering or nauseating. I am very picky about perfume and cologne. I don't like when men wear cologne that is so strong it's all you can smell. I would definetly reccomend Lacoste to anyone.

Lacoste Essential Eau De Toilette is the absolute best cologne.

from Tallahassee, FL

Comments about Lacoste Essential Eau De Toilette:

This specific cologne is my very favorite, because it has a sweet smell to it. It also gets me lots of complements from my friends, family, and even random people. When I first purchased the Lacoste Essential Eau De Toilette I was a little hessitant because I normally wouldn't buy cologne, unless I was going somewhere special and I wanted to smell good as well as look good. I absolutly just love this cologne. It's the only cologne I buy now. Even though it was a little pricy I got it anyway. I'm glad I bought it otherwise I would never knew how great it was. I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove this cologne. Its the greatest there is. No cologne is better than Lacoste Essential Eau De Toilette. I don't care what anyone says.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If u don't like it then don't review it. It would be pointless and a waste of your time as well as mine for having to read it.

my wife loves it

from Birdsboro, PA

Comments about Lacoste Essential Eau De Toilette:

I started wearing lacoste essential about a year ago after my wife bought if for me and i have worn it ever since. It smells good but is not too potent and does not smell up the whole room when you enter.  if you are looking for a very strong fragrance then this is not it.  If you want a more subtile turn on as she gets close to you then this is it.  My wife absolutley loves how it smells and i have gotten quite a lot of positive feedback from wearing it from other women.  My wife says that it is a big turn on. The only downside i can think of is i made the mistake of putting it on right after i shaved and it burned pretty good for a little while.  Its very well priced, esspecially comparing it to the other brands of similar cologne.  i have only had to get one other bottle since i started wearing it and i wear it everyday. It is a great colonge at a very resonable price and is sold in most department stores in the united states and is even easier to get in europe. I would say try it out and see if its for you.

Clean scent I feel comfortable with during the day and night

from Houston, TX

Comments about Lacoste Essential Eau De Toilette:

Lacoste has always delivered well researched quality products. I once had a job as a production clerk with Izod and when I saw the number of steps needed to produce one item and how many parts of the world was involved, the price of the product became apparent as it was TRULY consistent with the quality being offered to the consumer.