3.8

3.8

Pros

Cons

Your B-I-N-G-O will love to chomp on Dingos

The Dingos Rawhide Minis are tasty treat for your pampered pet. They are fun to eat and yummy(er, so my dog tells me!) and have a bonus scrumptious secret pork or beef flavored interior! It's like a Tootsie Pop for dogs!

My dog really enjoys these Dingo Rawhide Minis, but alas, my rat terrier is to intelligent for his own good. He has found a way to unravel the rawhide to get to the meaty middle without eating the actual outer casing! After he eats the pork flavored middle, he goes back to gnaw on the exterior rawhide. I suppose this gives my dog some problem solving practice and makes him a smarter pooch in the long run!

These Dingo Rawhides ae a great treat (or bribe) for your canine and will keep him or her occupied for a long time. The rawhides have seemingly healthy ingredients so you can rest easy about that. One benefit of the minis is that they are the perfect size and hardness for smaller dogs like my terrier. Also, the rawhide is very beneficial to the dental health of my pet, it seems.

These rawhides are a great treat for dogs and you will be happy that your pet is happy.

Avoid Rawhide dog bones

This has happened to me and many other people.  Feeding the white and basted rawhide bones can cause your dog to choke to death.  My dog swallowed a piece and it lodged in her throat. She almost died, from choking to death.  Tell we had to put our hand down her throat and remove the bone then rushed her to the vets.When the dog chews it down to a size it will fit in its mouth, dogs tend to swallow it whole because its soft. I can become stuck in the throat or do intestinal damage. Please if you want to give your dog a rawhide treat, give them the ones that look like ground beef.  They are called pressed rawhide.  At least when the dog chews it, it will break apart into small pieces.  Ii wish they would take these white rawhides off the market.

Ok for rawhide

from Baltimore Md.

About Me Practical

Pros

• Good Length

Cons

• Everyday

Comments about Dingos Rawhide (minis):

My dog is a fussy Doxi. I am really careful about what he eats and especially his treats.Treats are generally human quality chicken or beef. Natural bone or hide, muscle or tendon. However. Every now and then I pick up a package of these bones. I think they are a little over priced considering they are so small but he likes them. Rawhide should be watched carefully because it is not easily digestible but if your dog is like mine he just chews it he doesn't eat it. Since his food is soft and homemade, These are great for cleaning his teeth and give him hours of enjoyment. The little red strip in the middles seems to be what he is after and that part seems to digest just fine. Do not let this stuff "dry out" on your floors the edges get sharp and the pieces are nasty. they will cut skin or clog a vacuum. Seems like I am just spending a lot of time complaining about the bones but for the occasional chew, they are just perfect for my little guy.

• Was this a gift?:

Cool treats

Comments about Dingos Rawhide (minis):

These Dingos Rawhide minis are a great treat for any size dog! Even my large labrador dog loves these treats and she can bite through these with ease in one bite. She loves the flavoring in the middle and that is what keeps her coming back. Even though she can bit right into the middle in one bite, the treat will still last her for a couple minutes because she still has to take her time chewing the rawhide part. The smaller the dog, obviously the longer the treat will last. I have never had a problem with either of my dogs not liking the flavor. I also love the packaging because it attracts my eye to it in the midst of all the other dog treats in the aisle. The yellow is so bright I always see it first. It reminds me of the bright sunshine and makes me feel happy whenever I buy them. You always get a great amount of treats in each package for a fair price, too. I definitely recommend trying these for all of your canine friends!

Lasts for a while.

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Dingos Rawhide (minis):

My dog can destroy a dog bone in a matter of seconds usually, he tares them up and they are gone so fast. He loves his bones though and trying to find one that is strong enough to withstand his aggressive chewing and destroying them. These rawhide bones are very well made and they are tightly wound so that it is hard for the dog to chew through it and pull it all apart. My dog absolutely loves these, they are his favorite of all of the bones that I have ever gotten him. I love that these are also really small in size, they are perfect if you have a dog that is a small breed or a dog that does not have that big of jaws. These have helped my dog with his chewing problem as well, they have kept him from chewing on other things around my home. The bones only come in one flavor, but it does seem to be like a meaty flavor because my dog goes completely insane when he is about to get one, so I know it must be a good flavor. The package comes with a lot of bones in it and they last for quite a while so it really is a great value for your money.

Dingos Rawhide - love these!!

Comments about Dingos Rawhide (minis):

Love these rawhide minis! My dog love these as treats! We have been giving these to our dog for a few years now. They absolutely love the meat filling in the middle, and they will chew it out first and then chew on the rawhide part later. They are a little on the expensive end, compared to other rawhide bones you can get, but we mostly use them for treats when our dog is good. We usually get a few bags of them for Christmas as well, and our dog goes crazy when they see the bag sitting under the tree. The only downside with these mini dingos, is that they usually don't last long. My dog will chew one up in just a few minutes! They also leave little red bits everywhere (where my dog decides to sit down and chew on one), but it doesn't stain anything and it is easy to vacuum up if he doesn't lick the little bits up when he's done. I would highly recommend this product to anyone that has a dog, and wants a good treat for training your dog or to give for good behavior.

Dingo Rawhide (minis) a good alternative for pet that chew

from Peoria, AZ

Comments about Dingos Rawhide (minis):

I kept Dingo Rawhide "Mini's" chews on hand at home for our little dog when she was a puppy and wanted to chew. She loved the taste and would chew away, leaving shoes, furniture and etc for her rawhide flavored treat. I bought the "mini" size as they would be a treat and they would last long enough that I felt they were worthwhile and affordable. We no longer have a pet but I still buy these treats to have on hand for our friends beloved pets. These dogs come in a assortment of sizes, weights, and breeds but they all have one thing in common. When they see Auntie Sammie has arrived for a visit they get so excited and want to start hunting in the bag that I carry with me. They are like little kids and each one is different. Some sit back and wait, other can't wait and jump up and down, but they all have one thing in common. They love these "Dingo Rawhides" and one of "my kids" breath has improved. Rawhides clean their teeth and in return "cleaner" and fresher breath.

Good for tossing

Comments about Dingos Rawhide (minis):

I purchased these because the larger version was temporarily sold out. They aren't what I generally prefer because I have a big, hefty dog. Anyway, they actually worked out in a way I couldn't have imagined. At the beach and at the dog park we like to play fetch. These actually work really great. They are easy to toss and easy for him to see because of their color. Although, at times he won't bring them back and instead plops down for a nice chew! They are also really easy for him to grasp between his paws and occupy himself with. I think that having the meat hand tied and mingled with the raw hide makes them much more likable, this is not our first time around with raw hide and he wouldn't accept the regular all raw hide chews - in any brand we tried. The one thing I don't like about these is that they are often left around the house and it seems like I am always sitting on one or stepping on one. Other than that, I like them and they seem to be working well to satisfy his need to chew.

Use with caution

Comments about Dingos Rawhide (minis):

Oh my goodness, please be careful with these, especially the mini ones. I just won't allow my dog to have mini Dingos anymore. I had a bad situation with my dog with Dingos where one nearly got stuck. I learned that when they get wet in the dog's mouth, they can turn into a gluey substance which can easily stick in the throat. I just don't think it's worth the risk, even if you supervise the dog while she's chewing these, especially because they are so small. Although my dog did seem to like these when I allowed her to have them, I just can't bring myself to include these in her snack regimen anymore.

Please be careful with this product!

Comments about Dingos Rawhide (minis):

These particular dingo bones are very small. If you have a extremely small dog that is less than 10 pounds this is the right size for you. Do not even think of giving these to a larger dog. Raw hides are not digestible and have been known to cause blockages in our dog friends' intestinal systems. These Dingo rawhide treats have a red stripe of meat flavoring running through them, so the dogs seem to enjoy them more. When my dog has these treats I make sure to watch them like a hawk. I have a lab mix and I need to keep him away when my smaller dog is having her treat. My lab will literally just swallow the whole thing, and that will be a huge problem. If you want to try a safer treat I recommend trying bully sticks, which are hard chews that dogs can actually digest. I will not purchase these again because of the risk, but if you decide to try these make sure you watch your dog to make sure he or she does not swallow the chunks whole.

Last longer than anything else I have tried

from Hudsonville, MI

Comments about Dingos Rawhide (minis):

I have a golden retriever who just loves these bones. They keep her interest longer than anything else. Most bones she finishes in 5 minutes or gets tired of eating them. These can keep her interest for hours.  The meat in the middle is buried in far enough that she actually has to work on chewing the bone in order to get any of it.

My baby ate the dingo

from Omaha, NE

Comments about Dingos Rawhide (minis):

and she just loved it.  I also sent some to my "doggie niece", a little papillion, named Scamp and she was hooked too.  These are the greatest dog treats ever invented.  Annie, my little yellow lab favors them above all others.  I think she even prefers them to sneaking the cat food!  They are a little pricey but worth it when you love your dog as much as I love mine.  We just mix them up with the other treats and she proudly carries it off to her special corner when it's Dingo time.