View more laser printers

Dell Printer

The Dell 5210n is a decent printer, but very simple

from Agawam, MA

Comments about Dell Printer:

Most offices in my company are now using the Dell 5210n black and white printers.  i don't know much about it, but I do use about a billion times a day.  We have two computers in my office hooked up to this printer and we don't have any issues with it.  It holds a full ream of paper and we never have to replace the toner in it.  I've never had to deal with any paper jams either.

I only give this printer an average rating because it is only capable of doing your average every-day work.  I am not the most computer literate person, so someone else may have better luck getting it to do what they want it to.  I can not seem to get it to print envelopes or any legal sized documents, however there are places to put such sized paper so it has to be capeable!

The printer has a menu on it & quick buttons to cancel a printing job or return to the previous menu item.  It sits on a counter and doesn't take up much room so it works really well in an office setting, but would work in a home office as well.

The Dell 5210n is a decent printer.