Other Microwave Ovens:

Danby 700 Watt 0.7 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven

Good little microwave

from Arnold, MD

Comments about Danby 700 Watt 0.7 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

We got this little unit for the office and have not regretted it. It was not very expensive, and although I was not familiar with this brand I was willing to give it a try. We have been pleasantly surprised, even under fairly heavy use the unit keeps on working just fine. It has lasted for quite some time and the performance has not lessened, which surprised me (but I am not complaining!). It has a nice look to it, and it is about as easy to clean as any microwave. This is not a huge unit, it is about the right size for an office or maybe two people, you will not be cooking a giant turkey in here like with some of the larger units, so pay attention to size. I would recommend it to a friend.

• Settings/Features:

The Danby 700 watt Microwave is great for small apartments

from Toledo, OH

Comments about Danby 700 Watt 0.7 Cubic Feet Microwave Oven:

Hello to all of you reading this review.  I have recently purchased the Danby 700 Watt counter Top microwave for my small apartment.   It is a wonderful little piece of kitchenware.  If you are a person in need of a microwave that wont burst your wallet/purse and cook your food at the same time this is it.  For a 700 watt microwave it heats food to the core quickly and the buttons are very easy to read unlike some other models.  It doesnt take up much counterspace and comes in a few different colors to accompany your other appliances.   I recommend this microwave to all the small apartment owners or college students, it works wonders.  It is also a very durable Microwave.   Now im warning you dont try this at home but i did drop this piece of appliance on the floor while bring it in , I plugged it up and it worked like a charm.   Seriously dont try it , but its just letting you know if you DO possibly slip up and drop it , it will still work hard to cook your food to perfection.  I could write forever about this little piece of heaven but i dont want to bore you.