Other Toasters:

Cuisinart TOB-80 Compact Toaster Oven Broiler

Reliable little toaster oven

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Cuisinart TOB-80 Compact Toaster Oven Broiler:

The Cuisinart Compact Toaster Oven Broiler is a convenient and reliable toaster oven. In my opinion, I like using and owning toaster ovens instead of just a toaster because it is much more versatile and worth the counter space that it is taking up. Instead of turning on the oven to heat up something, I can just throw it into this little toaster oven. The Cuisinart compact toaster oven does this exact thing for me. Not only does it let me toast bread that I have had in the freezer, but I can use it to toast pizzas, fries, etc. It does a fairly good job of heating things up. Usually the dark toast function is sufficient, but occasionally I will have to toast things a second time if they are still cold. It toasts things fairly evenly and is easy to use. I cover the bottom of it in foil and foil the tray every time I use it so clean up is easy. But for more thorough cleanings, I can easily remove most parts of the toaster and wash it by hand in the sink. It has lasted me several years already and is well worth the low retail price.

• Safety: