4.8
CBK-100, CBK 100
Cuisinart Programmable Bread Maker

Cuisinart Programmable Bread Maker

4.8

Pros

• Simple settings (5)
  • Delicious bread (4)
  • Easy to use (4)

• Loaves (4)
  • Dough (3)
  • Gluten free bread (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual cook (3)

The Cuisinart CBK-100 Bread Machine has many great features!

After mentioning that I was thinking about getting a bread machine, I received this bread maker as a birthday gift from my husband. He researched many bread machines and decided on the Cuisinart CBK-100 because of its many desirable features. They are as follows:

1. Lid with viewing window

2. Side handles

3. Control Panel

4. Baking Chamber with removable bread pan with handle

5. LCD Control Panel with the following buttons: Loaf Size, Crust Color, Menu and Program List (what type of bread you are making), Rapid Bake (if you are short on time), Delay Start Timer (if you want it to begin while you are away from home) and a Start/Stop Button

6. Measuring Cup and Spoon

It also comes with a detailed instruction manual and a recipe booklet with some 'Oh So Yummy' bread and roll recipes. Of course, if you already make bread by hand, you can easily adapt your recipe for the bread machine. Always remember, the ingredients must be put in the bread machine in the following order. 1) liquid ingredients 2) dry ingredients 3) make a little crater in the dry ingredients and put the yeast into it. Happy eating!

Works well

I received thisCuisinart Programmable Bread Maker as a Christmas gift from a family member last year. I love bread, especially specialty loaves, and so the thought was that this bread maker would save me money and would also be an enjoyable task in the kitchen, as opposed to buying another pre-baked loaf off the shelves. The bread maker works well, no complaints at all in its functionality, but honestly it is just another hassle of a machine to store in my already cramped kitchen. The bread that I bake in it is very good, but not necessarily better than when I have baked my own bread with nothing more than a bread pan in my oven on occasion. As for coming out cheaper, buying dried fruits and nuts is so expensive that it really just makes more sense to buy your bread off the shelves. Again, the machine is great, no complaints, but I myself just don't see the need for it.

Best performance for the bread industry

from Libya

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Simple Settings

Cons

• Difficult to Clean

• Pizza Dough

Comments about Cuisinart Programmable Bread Maker:

The performance of a beautiful series can be used by anyone and cleaned and due to add in fact the performance worthy of experimentation and use

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Worth every penny!

from Buffalo, NY

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Consistency
  • Delicious Bread
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • Simple Settings

• Pizza Dough

Comments about Cuisinart Programmable Bread Maker:

Best recipe is one they include in the manual. The easiest one to make with the least ingredients gets the most compliments from everyone!

awesome one

from bika

great

Review

from Turkey

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Delicious Bread
    • Easy To Use
    • Simple Settings

Cons

• Small Capacity

Comments about Cuisinart Programmable Bread Maker:

A beautiful, through which I can heat the bread with all the leisure and speed

Amazing bread maker

from Morocco,Agadir

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Compact Storage
    • Delicious Bread
    • Easy To Clean
    • Easy To Use
    • Simple Settings

Cons

• Lacks Variety

Comments about Cuisinart Programmable Bread Maker:

I received this machine from my oncle who lives in the USA when I bought my first house.
    It's a modern bread machine and I love it so much.
    It is very very simple to use with a great price and you make with it :Gluten Free Bread and Loaves and also Pizza Dough.
    one of the parts that I like the most is that large viewing window at the top that allow me to watch the progress of the bread so I watch the whole thing.
    although the size is big and some people may not like that but the color is great I love that beautiful silver finish and it has 3 crust settings.
    you must add the liquids first and then the dry ingredients after that, I recommend you to read the instruction booklet and recipe book that comes with it that will help you a lot and you will see how it's easy to use.
    this bread maker has great features and thanks to them you will get at the end beautiful bread with high quality for example it will notify you when it's time to add ingredients to your bread.
    all what can I say is this is one of the most amazing bread makes ever good quality and simple to use with great price.

iraq

from iraq

Comments about Cuisinart Programmable Bread Maker:

It is worth buying and deservedly

Works well

from Alabama

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Consistency
    • Delicious Bread
    • Simple Settings

Good Bread Maker for a Decent Price

Comments about Cuisinart Programmable Bread Maker:

I own this bread maker and I have been pleased with my purchase. It has some downsides to it, but has been a pretty good machine overall. The bread it makes is incredible. To me, that is the most important feature. The dough rises quickly and the bread is really soft. It has a great deal of features as well. You can make many different kinds of bread. Due to all the features, the instructions can be a little overwhelming. If you do not want to take time to really learn how to use a bread maker, I would recommend a different model. However, if you take the time to learn how to use this one, I do not think you will be disappointed. Like I said, it makes excellent bread and the price on it is really good.

Stability While in Use
      I have never had any problems while using this. The procedure is simple and easy to make the bread. It holds up great while in use.

I think the bread it makes is incredible. I find it to be much better than any store bought bread.

You have to spend some time learning how to use the machine or it will frustrate you.

• Stability While in Use:

Cuisinart Programmable Breadmaker makes amazing bread!

from Canton, OH

Comments about Cuisinart Programmable Bread Maker:

Cuisinart Programmable Breadmaker is something that I never thought I'd own. I didn't think I'd have any use for it really. But I got it as a gift and I couldn't be more pleased with it. I love to back so I didn't think I'd enjoy having a machine do the work for me. But I couldn't have been more wrong. All it took was one try. When you smell that delicious aroma of fresh baked bread nothing else matters. I just couldn't believe the smell. And then my thought went to I'm sure it can't taste nearly as good as it smells. Wrong again. it tasted even better than it smelled my family gathered around and slathered butter on the warm slices of bread that just came out of the bread machine and we were all so amazed that the taste was as good as it was! We use the Cuisinart Programmable Breadmaker all of the time. I make fresh bread at least once a week. We've tried many different recipes and every loaf comes out perfectly.

Stability While in Use
      I have no worries with pets and children in the house that I have to keep an extra eye on it. It's fine.

If I could rate it higher than a 10 for performance I would. Perfect bread every time!

So easy to use it practically makes the bread itself.

I use mine very often and so far it has proven to be very durable. It looks and performs like new.

• Stability While in Use:

Beautiful, Easy to use, Reliable Bread Machine.

Comments about Cuisinart Programmable Bread Maker:

This bread machine is a busy mom's best friend! It not only makes beautiful loafs of yeast bread, but also quick breads & jams! It takes 3 minutes to dump in the ingredients & 3 hours later I had a beautiful load of bread that tastes so much better and is so much healthier (& cheaper) than store bought bread! When I don't have 3 hours, it has a rapid setting that bakes an equally lovely loaf in just under an hour. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this bread machine!

Stability While in Use
      I've never had this machine shake or wobble when it's mixing & the outside never gets hot during baking. So important when there are littles around!

Always makes perfect loafs. I have never had a loaf burn in this machine.

Dump in the ingredients & press start. It is literally that easy! You don't need to know anything about baking to make the loveliest breads!

I've been using my machine at least 3 times a week for 3 years & it still looks and works like it did the day i bought it. Gorgeous!