Other Bread Machines:

Cuisinart Programmable Bread Maker

Pros

Cons

• Stability While in Use:

The Cuisinart CBK-100 Bread Machine has many great features!

After mentioning that I was thinking about getting a bread machine, I received this bread maker as a birthday gift from my husband. He researched many bread machines and decided on the Cuisinart CBK-100 because of its many desirable features. They are as follows:

1. Lid with viewing window

2. Side handles

3. Control Panel

4. Baking Chamber with removable bread pan with handle

5. LCD Control Panel with the following buttons: Loaf Size, Crust Color, Menu and Program List (what type of bread you are making), Rapid Bake (if you are short on time), Delay Start Timer (if you want it to begin while you are away from home) and a Start/Stop Button

6. Measuring Cup and Spoon

It also comes with a detailed instruction manual and a recipe booklet with some 'Oh So Yummy' bread and roll recipes. Of course, if you already make bread by hand, you can easily adapt your recipe for the bread machine. Always remember, the ingredients must be put in the bread machine in the following order. 1) liquid ingredients 2) dry ingredients 3) make a little crater in the dry ingredients and put the yeast into it. Happy eating!

Works well

I received thisCuisinart Programmable Bread Maker as a Christmas gift from a family member last year. I love bread, especially specialty loaves, and so the thought was that this bread maker would save me money and would also be an enjoyable task in the kitchen, as opposed to buying another pre-baked loaf off the shelves. The bread maker works well, no complaints at all in its functionality, but honestly it is just another hassle of a machine to store in my already cramped kitchen. The bread that I bake in it is very good, but not necessarily better than when I have baked my own bread with nothing more than a bread pan in my oven on occasion. As for coming out cheaper, buying dried fruits and nuts is so expensive that it really just makes more sense to buy your bread off the shelves. Again, the machine is great, no complaints, but I myself just don't see the need for it.

Works well

from Alabama

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Consistency
  • Delicious Bread
  • Simple Settings

Cons

• Gluten Free Bread
    • Loaves

Good Bread Maker for a Decent Price

Comments about Cuisinart Programmable Bread Maker:

I own this bread maker and I have been pleased with my purchase. It has some downsides to it, but has been a pretty good machine overall. The bread it makes is incredible. To me, that is the most important feature. The dough rises quickly and the bread is really soft. It has a great deal of features as well. You can make many different kinds of bread. Due to all the features, the instructions can be a little overwhelming. If you do not want to take time to really learn how to use a bread maker, I would recommend a different model. However, if you take the time to learn how to use this one, I do not think you will be disappointed. Like I said, it makes excellent bread and the price on it is really good.

Stability While in Use
    I have never had any problems while using this. The procedure is simple and easy to make the bread. It holds up great while in use.

I think the bread it makes is incredible. I find it to be much better than any store bought bread.

You have to spend some time learning how to use the machine or it will frustrate you.

• Stability While in Use:

Cuisinart Programmable Breadmaker makes amazing bread!

from Canton, OH

Comments about Cuisinart Programmable Bread Maker:

Cuisinart Programmable Breadmaker is something that I never thought I'd own. I didn't think I'd have any use for it really. But I got it as a gift and I couldn't be more pleased with it. I love to back so I didn't think I'd enjoy having a machine do the work for me. But I couldn't have been more wrong. All it took was one try. When you smell that delicious aroma of fresh baked bread nothing else matters. I just couldn't believe the smell. And then my thought went to I'm sure it can't taste nearly as good as it smells. Wrong again. it tasted even better than it smelled my family gathered around and slathered butter on the warm slices of bread that just came out of the bread machine and we were all so amazed that the taste was as good as it was! We use the Cuisinart Programmable Breadmaker all of the time. I make fresh bread at least once a week. We've tried many different recipes and every loaf comes out perfectly.

Stability While in Use
    I have no worries with pets and children in the house that I have to keep an extra eye on it. It's fine.

If I could rate it higher than a 10 for performance I would. Perfect bread every time!

So easy to use it practically makes the bread itself.

I use mine very often and so far it has proven to be very durable. It looks and performs like new.

• Stability While in Use:

Beautiful, Easy to use, Reliable Bread Machine.

Comments about Cuisinart Programmable Bread Maker:

This bread machine is a busy mom's best friend! It not only makes beautiful loafs of yeast bread, but also quick breads & jams! It takes 3 minutes to dump in the ingredients & 3 hours later I had a beautiful load of bread that tastes so much better and is so much healthier (& cheaper) than store bought bread! When I don't have 3 hours, it has a rapid setting that bakes an equally lovely loaf in just under an hour. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this bread machine!

Stability While in Use
    I've never had this machine shake or wobble when it's mixing & the outside never gets hot during baking. So important when there are littles around!

Always makes perfect loafs. I have never had a loaf burn in this machine.

Dump in the ingredients & press start. It is literally that easy! You don't need to know anything about baking to make the loveliest breads!

I've been using my machine at least 3 times a week for 3 years & it still looks and works like it did the day i bought it. Gorgeous!

smell the bread

from Saint Louis, MO

Comments about Cuisinart Programmable Bread Maker:

Love the bread maker! Nothing is better than freshly baked bread. And this machine makes bread and so much more! One of my favorites is pizza dough. I load the ingredients and an hour and a half later have fresh pizza dough for my children to make their own pizzas; it is supper easy and such fun for them. I love the whole wheat function so that my family eats fresh whole grains without preservatives or artificial ingredients. There is even a gluten free function for those who might need it. And you can use it to make jam--so much fun. And don't forget it makes your house smell amazing! It comes with several recipes, follow them and you can't go wrong. The stainless look is very nice and the machine cleans up easily. I received it as a gift and couldn't be happier with it. I would recommend this product to others and have really enjoyed using it and finding new things to do with it. It does take up some storage space, but if you have the room I think you'd be happy to have it.

• Stability While in Use:

So easy to use..............so good to eat.

from Groveland, MA

Comments about Cuisinart Programmable Bread Maker:

I have never owned a bread machine before as I am not much of a cook. I was a bit disappointed in this Christmas gift from my in-laws but they had the same model and raved about not only how easy it was to use and make bread but how delicious the actual bread was. I did taste some loaves they made and I must it that it was very fresh tasting.

Stability While in Use
    I have never had issues with stability while making bread. Rock solid.

It was works like a charm every time. It provides the same consistent fresh and tasty bread each time I use it.

So amazingly easy to use. Just dump in the ingredients and press "start" and you have fresh bread within an hour or so.

It is very sturdy and rugged. It has been dropped and banged on by my 3 year old. It is so easy to clean as well. Just rinse it with water and soap and sponge it off. My wife has had other bread makers in the past and she has never seen one that cleans this easily.

Very easy to use!

Comments about Cuisinart Programmable Bread Maker:

I absolutely love this bread maker! It has saved me so much time over the years. It has many settings, including a gluten-free option as well. I love how nice and fluffy the bread comes out each and every time. It also comes with an instruction book which has a lot of great recipes, and I have even tweaked some of them, and the bread still comes out delicious and evenly cooked. The recipe booklet also has many delicious and easy to make jams from scratch. I have made many different jams with this bread maker, and they have all turned out very yummy, not mention that they smelled great ! I absolutely recommend this bread maker because its so easy to use and it is easy to clean as well.

• Stability While in Use:

Easy to use, for freash bread!

Comments about Cuisinart Programmable Bread Maker:

I love it! I have always wanted a bread maker and got this as a gift from my husband. Not knowing anything about making bread I loved this product because I could put everything in the machine, set it, and for get it! Super easy to clean and you have the option to not have to remove the blades for cooking so it virtually does everything its self! Who doesn't love warm fresh baked bread!

• Stability While in Use:

Great, easy to use breadmaker

from Frisco, TX

Comments about Cuisinart Programmable Bread Maker:

This is a great breadmaker! I received this as a wedding gift over 6 years ago and it still works perfectly. The instructions are straight-forward and easy to understand. The recipe book that comes with it is the only one I've used and all of tge recipes I've tried have been delicious! Love that it also allows for so many customizable settings so each loaf is cooked perfectly.

So easy to use

from Santa Rosa, CA

Comments about Cuisinart Programmable Bread Maker:

I received this bread machine as a Christmas gift and I absolutely love it. There is nothing like the taste of fresh bread, however, it is often too time consuming to make it the traditional way. This bread machine has made it so easy to make a fresh loaf of bread in a short amount of time with little effort. It comes with a recipe book and you literally just add the ingredients in the order listed, click the pan into place, pick your settings, and turn it on. It's so easy and the bread comes out very well. There is an option for loaf sizes and how dark you want your loaf, so you can choose your preferences to your liking. The machine also makes pizza dough, other doughs for other baked goods, quick breads, and jams and jellies. I would highly recommend this bread maker to anyone as it is a fool proof way to make bread that tastes good and based on the ingredients you put in, is good for you.