4.8

Cons

Great site

from Utah

Comments about Crocs.com:

We originally found a small pair of crocs for our son on a discount at a regular store, but we liked them so much that we started shopping on crocs.com for more as he grew. I love coming back here and being able to find comfortable shoes for our kids, and I would recommend this site.

Product Selection
Since it is the home store, this site has a better selection of crocs than I have been able to find at any other store that sells them.

Product Pricing
The prices are reasonable to start, and they get cheaper through consistent discounts as well as rewards points for shopping on their site. With a rewards account, we can save more by shopping here consistently, even if another store has a slightly better sale at a particular time.

Shipping and Returns
You only need to spend $24.99 in order to get free shipping, which is better than most other stores (even Amazon has gone up to $35). They were also very helpful to provide a shipping time estimate for around Christmas, so we knew how soon we needed to order to be sure that they would get here in time for Christmas.

Easy website to use.

from Kansas

Comments about Crocs.com:

My mom absolutely loves Crocs due to their comfort. I decided to purchase her two pairs for Christmas this year. I do not really see them around in stores so I decided to just order them from their website. The website was easy to navigate and I quickly placed my order. The shipping was free, because I spent over $24.99. The package actually got here faster than I expected. I had a good experience with the website. Now lets hope my mom likes the shoes this Christmas!

The website is easy to navigate. You can choose the style of Croc you want and then narrow down your choices from there. There are great product descriptions that are informative, even for those like me who know nothing about Crocs.

Product Selection
Bigger product selection than I expected.

Product Pricing
The shoes are very reasonably priced.

Customer Service
I did not have to contact customer service about anything.

Shipping and Returns
Right now they are offering free shipping on orders over $24.99. I am not sure if it is always like that, it could be for the holidays. My order got here quickly and the free shipping was of course, a plus!

• Shipping and Returns:

Most Comfortable Shoe I have ever Owned!

from Palm Springs, CA

Comments about Crocs.com:

I had surgery on my foot and I couldn't find a shoe that was comfortable and roomy with the padded support I needed. Then a friend told me about crocs. I purchased a pair....loved them. I bought several more pair and my feet are so happy

So easy to wear with or without the band behind your foot. Just slip on, walk and your feet are so comfy.

Product Selection
There are so many colors and different styles to chose from. I personally wear the classic crock. I have them in 8 different colors, and love them all. If your a nurse, or just on your feet all day...these will keep your feet so comfy, the end of the day...no pain.

Product Pricing
If you look on amazon, you can find competitive pricing. These shoes are so affordable.

Customer Service
I have only returned one pair of crocs. I was sent the wrong size. The customer service was great! They said to keep the pair, which I donated, and they sent me the right size. Very happy with all my purchases!

Shipping and Returns
The shipping was fast! Received in a few days. As I said before, very easy returns.

• Shipping and Returns:

I got many of my favorite shoes here!

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Crocs.com:

I like Crocs. They have to be the most intensely comfortable shoes ever, and I can wear them for 12 hour work shifts, and they can get wet without breaking down and stinking like leather shoes. I have to be on my feet for 12 hour shifts in nursing, and often get my feet wet helping patients take showers. These shoes hold up. I can also wash them and polish them and even add bling. But this review is for the website where I most like to buy Crocs, at Crocs.com. I prefer to shop here because I do not need to hunt among assorted sizes to find what fits and what colors I want. I can navigate among sizes and colors seamlessly, and even almost always find my size, which is 11, rather uncommon for a woman. I can also find unusual Crocs that are not always available in stores. For instance, I got my bright orange Bistro Crocs here. I also found bright orange Crocs boots here. I also collected a pair in every other color to go with every color outfit I have. Their service is fast, and shipping has been reasonable. I find that shipping is free on larger orders, such as when I have bought more than one pair. Buy with confidence online here because if you know the correct size, you know what will fit. The only exception is the dressier ladies shoes. I find that I need to try those on first because they are narrower than the Cayman style, for example. But the lengths are standard. Anyway, these shoes are durable. I still have my original pair which I got 10 years ago.

Easy to order and pay. Easy to navigate and find the color and size and style I want. It would be hard to do better.

Product Selection
I have gotten from sandals to boots in every color to match my outfits. I even have dressy looking shoes that look nice with a sundress and Cayman Crocs that are boxy and roomy, good for when I want yo wade in the lake with my kayak. The variety is pretty good. About the only kind of shoe I haven't gotten here is for running and hiking.

Product Pricing
Very reasonable, considering that I have pairs that have lasted over 10 years.

Customer Service
Easy to order, and received correctly and quickly. I have never had to return anything, so I have no experience at the negative end.

Shipping and Returns
Fast and accurate, but no experience with returns because I have liked everything I have ever bought from them, which has been a couple dozen pairs/

• Shipping and Returns:

They have really changed their game

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Crocs.com:

I remember when I first saw crocs. It seem's like that was so long ago. Crocs.com has really stepped up their game since then. I shop there for my crocs crazed nine year old. Crocs are not what I would call cheap in comparison to their similar knock offs but to be honest, I actually don't mind paying $29.99 for them because they are much more durable than the generic ones. I also like the site because it offers a wide range of colors and styles in just about every size - women, men and children. They regularly have really good prices for the quality they offer. I really appreciate their very low minimum to require for free shipping. My daughter loves their little charms that they sell. I think they are cute too as well as being very reasonably priced. After I registered they have always kept me in the loop of sales they are having. Thankfully they don't email me too often. Crocs.com has really mastered it's product in a way that it's competitors will have a really difficult time overcoming. It's a really good site.

Great site to buy Comfortable Shoes

Comments about Crocs.com:

Crocs have some of the most comfortable shoes, but there aren't any local stores that sell these shoes, so I shop for them at crocs.com. The website is really easy to navigate, has great deals, and typically offers free shipping if you spend a certain amount of money.

The homepage has photos of some of their shoes with departments listed at the top of the page. You can shop shoes for women, men, girls, and boys. There is also an outlet option where you can find even better deals on the shoes.

There is a detailed description of the item you want to purchase, and there are reviews that other people who bought the item wrote. I think this is helpful because other people will be able to tell if the shoes fit big or small. This saves you the hassle of having to return the item. Although returning the item thru the mail is not difficult, it's still easier to not have to take the shoes back to the post office to return them.

The check out process on the website is easy and hassle free. The items are shipped quickly, and they arrive at your house looking exactly like they do on the website.

Better than shopping insrore the store

from Florida

Comments about Crocs.com:

I have to admit I was one of the people who used to make fun of people who wore Crocs, that was until I tried a pair on and discovered just how comfortable they really are.

I was appalled when I went to purchase another pair of Crocs at the store. While they are comfortable I was not going to pay the sticker price on thr shelf for a pair of them. I figured I would check the website and see if I could get a better deal on the shoes I had wanted to buy at the store.

Once on Crocs.com I was pleased to see that they have a fairly good clearance and sale section. I was able to find the pair of shoes I was looking for at a much cheaper price and in fact was able to find a second pair as well. I ended up buying two pairs for what I would of paid for one in the store.

I also love that any purchase made on Crocs.com that is twenty five dollars or more qualifies you for free shipping. A feature I think all websites should have.

Good website

from Southfield, MI

Comments about Crocs.com:

I definitely prefer shopping online at Crocs.com to shopping in the actual store. The Crocs store near me is pretty tiny and it always seems to be filled with ill behaved children.
Crocs.com makes it simple to shop at home and avoid the hassle. Plus, any order over $25 ships for free so that's great! Another bonus to shopping for Crocs online is that I don't get roped into buying my daughter a ton of those little Jibbitz charms before checking out!
I like to get my three kids Crocs every summer for going to the beach or the pool. The original ones are ugly and I wouldn't let them wear them anywhere else, but they're comfortable and easy to get on and off. They're also water proof so they're perfect for swimming.
I've found that the toddler girls' sandals run a little small, so when ordering online it's best to order a size up since my daughter can't try them on.
Lastly, Crocs.com accepts PayPal as a form of payment now and that's always a great thing in my book!

Very comfortable shoes!

Comments about Crocs.com:

I still wear my basic shoe that I purchased from the website on a daily basis because it is just so very comfortable. It's a very good shoe and lasted many years without any considerable amount of damage.

I haven't been more adventurous to try out the latest Croc products. The classic is good enough for me. As for the website, it's a good website that lets you sort through the items with ease. Lots of reviews too so you can see what others think about the shoes. No problems with ordering at all, but you do need to reach a threshold before you get the free shipping option. They are very accurate with their orders and ship very fast as well. They do not miss or give you a wrong item.

They do come in a lot of bright colors, which is what I like.

These shoes are great, and I like that they have traction with non slip layer. They have lots of room so, I do not get any foot related deformities such as bunions at all. It's also not occlusive too. It's better than flip flops and I would purchase again if my current shoes becomes unusable.