Other Snacks & Cookies:
Copper Kettle Popcorn
Copper Kettle Popcorn - Copper Kettle Caramel Puffs

Copper Kettle Popcorn - Copper Kettle Caramel Puffs

Copper Kettle Caramel Puffs - Tastes Like Real Caramel Corn!

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Copper Kettle Popcorn - Copper Kettle Caramel Puffs:

Never go to a farm market when you are hungry!

The weather has been snowy with below zero windchill and I have not been able to get to a grocery store in several days. I was beginning to feel like Old Mother Hubbard with nothing in my cupboard!

I decided to run to the farm market and pick up a couple of bananas. I not only picked up bananas, but some bakery goods and a snack I have never seen or tried - Copper Kettle Caramel Puffs made with real butter.

I love caramel corn, but I never buy it due to the high carbs which my husband isn't allowed. Besides, I always get a stomach ache from any kind of popcorn due to the kernels. When I saw the caramel puffs, I tossed them in my cart, but I didn't have high hopes for how they would taste.

These caramel puffs are awesome! Copper Kettle Caramel Puffs start with a hullness corn puff which is added to the same caramel recipe as the original caramel corn. I would swear I was eating the real thing!

Copper Kettle uses the finest ingredients with state-of-the-art processing. The company is located in a quaint Amish town in Topeka, Indiana. Their philosophy is "to produce the best quality products possible, honestly, and at a fair price."

**Nutrition Facts:**

Total Carbs: 25g

Dietary Fiber: 0g

Sugars: 15g

Protein: 0g

A 6.5 oz. bag contains 6 servings. I just ate 1/2 of the bag! Once you begin eating these tasty puffs, you just cannot stop!

Thank you for reading my review.