View more laptops

Compaq
FN077UT
Compaq 515 Notebook PC

Compaq 515 Notebook PC

practical buy for the low budget shopper

from Dover, NH

Comments about Compaq 515 Notebook PC:

I picked up this computer not knowing much about computers. This is my very first lap top too.

I am quite computer challenged and honestly, I picked this simply because it was the lowest cost when I went shopping one day.

That said, I have been tremendously pleased with it! It is extremely user friendly so that even someone as computer challenged as me has no difficulty finding my way around.

I love the graphics it comes stalked with too. The pictures were brilliant and there was an ample choice of desktop backgrounds. Very creative options!

I also like the keyboard design. Many laptops tend to have keyboards that are slightly smaller than a conventional desktop model. For some reason, it just never "feels right" when I try to use them. This laptop, though is perfect!

The battery holds out for a good long while, and the charger is easy enough to work.

I like that the laptop is very lightweight. Great and portable!

Great latpop...mouse is very sensitive though.

from Louisville, KY

Comments about Compaq 515 Notebook PC:

This is a great laptop. The mouse is very sensitive though which can cause issues sometimes. Also, I have a Canon digital camera and it will not connect to the laptop so I can upload the pictures. Other than that, plenty of room, great wifi, perfect for watching movies, and sound is nice as well.