Other Misc. Lawn & Outdoors:

from Jefferson, OH

Pros

Cons

Comments about Coleman 52 Quart Xtreme Cooler:

I purchased our Coleman 52 Quart Xtreme Cooler at the beginning of spring in 2010. We started using Coleman products a couple years ago when we started going to Nascar races. We have purchased chairs, canopes, tents, sleeping bags, air mattresses, coffee pots, a grill, etc. We have never had a problem with anything Coleman that we have ever gotten. The main reason last year that we purchased the Coleman 52 Quart Xtreme Cooler is because my daughter plays softball. At that time, we lived in North Carolina and the spring and summers down there are so hot it is unbearable. I needed something extremely durable and extremely reliable that would keep all of the drinks and snacks cold for all of the girls. The drain on our Coleman 52 Quart Xtreme Cooler is awesome also & very easy. We love the cupholders! We place our cooler in between our chairs and it acts perfectly as a little table. Coleman is a very reliable brand and I would gladly recommend any and all of their products to anyone.

What a GREAT cooler, a definite cold keeper for camping

from Farmington, NM

Comments about Coleman 52 Quart Xtreme Cooler:

My husband and I hunt quite a bit. We were skeptical about the cooler at first because when we go hunting, we don't usually go 'into town' unless we really need to. This cooler was able to keep the items in the cooler cold and the ice frozen for 8 days! For anyone that goes hunting or camping and doesn't want to have to worry about their food spoiling, this is the cooler for you. It is definitely worth the money!