3.5
ColdwaterCreek.com

ColdwaterCreek.com

3.5

COLDWATER CREEK IS FOR WOMEN

I have been a Coldwater Creek shopper for a very long time.  You can always fine good quality clothes that will be in style for years.  Not to say they do have the latest styles.  Their clothes wear well and fit most women.

That is the KEY word for Coldwater Creek, WOMEN.  They gear their clothes for women's bodies not girls.  The styles are up to date but not cut for the younger bodies.  They do have smaller sizes on up to the larger women's.

You can order on line, visit any of their stores and return anything, anywhere without problems. They will go out of their way to find what you are looking for, call all their stores all over the country to see if it is available. Try that at some of your other stores and see what happens.

At Christmas I cut out pictures of what I want from their catalog and give to my husband to do his shopping. Customers at the store comment on what a good job he does putting outfits together.  He just beams!!!  It is a win, win situation.  No fuss for him and I get what I want.

Get on their email list for specials and % off, you will not regret it if you are a women who is looking for styles that will fit you stay for more than one year

Slow as a Snail Shipping

I have purchased many times from CC, both online and in the local store.  I placed an order from them the same time as www.zappos.com over 10 days ago.  Do you know that my zappos order arrived the very next day (and zappos charges $0 shipping!!)  and the CC order is still not here. It will be one day shy of 2 wks to receive my shipment.  I sent them a msg telling them how disappointing this is and that as a long-time CC customer, I thought they should know that other companies are going to steal their business if they don't find a better way to compete.  I got a snotgram back stating that if I wanted quicker shipping, I should have paid for *rush delivery*.  Ok then, so obviously customer service is no longer a trait they value.  They lost this customer. There are too many other companies out there who want my business and will treat me as such.

Tried the new Goldwater Creek site

from Kansas City,MO

Comments about ColdwaterCreek.com:

i place an order with the new Coldwater Creek site since it was resold the end of 2014. There is no place on the information for each item to leave a review, which is interesting since this is the first time I have ever had problems with the merchandise they sold. I purchased a sweater and the first time it was hand washed, all the buttons crumbled and fell off. There is a hole in the side seam of the sweater also.
I also purchased a t-shirt and the colors faded terribly the first time it was washed. I will no longer shop the new Goldwater Creek. Their quality is not comparable to the old Goldwater Creek owners.

Okay site, not so great clothing styles!

Comments about ColdwaterCreek.com:

There are only a few things on this site that I would actually purchase, as the styling of the clothing and shoes seems to be poorly made and cheap looking. I also think for what they sell some of the stuff seems to be overpriced.

It is relatively easy to navigate the site, and to find what you are looking for. The site does tend to add other stuff you are not interested in to the search results, but that could be a filter issue

Product Selection
They do have a ton of different items that are suitable for someone. The clothing styles seem to be old fashioned and for someone in a older age bracket.

Product Pricing
For what they sell, they are extremely expensive and I do not think the clothing they offer is worth the prices they charge.

Customer Service
Their customer service department is very nice and cordial. I would use them more for that purpose, I just don't like their clothing line.

Shipping and Returns
Their shipping department is excellent. You do get your purchases rather fast, and if you have to return something that is pretty quick also.

• Product Selection:
  • Product Pricing:
  • Customer Service:
  • Shipping and Returns:

Computer problems + poor customer service = I won't be back

Comments about ColdwaterCreek.com:

Was a loyal CC customer, but not after this. Purchased 3 items at "clearance prices" at their end of year online sale. The sale prices showed on my "order total" screen, so I put in my credit card number. However, on final screen, the full prices were charged! Call & online volumes so high, I could not immediately get through, so I forwarded customer service an email of my order w/detailed explanation, request for adjustment and response. Four days went by, nothing. I called and explained situation, politely asked for adjustment. Rep Annalise looked up in her "sales book" and said she showed that while two of my 3 items had clearance prices she could adjust, she could only give me a partial sales adjustment on the 3rd item because she "could not find a clearance price for it online or in the sales book." I told her I printed the preview screen showing the clearance price of the item (a $7 difference from what she wanted to credit me.) She refused to budge, so I asked for her supervisor. The supervisor didn't want to credit me either at first (begrudgingly, she finally did), and she also refused to credit me for free shipping although I explained I also had a free shipping email from CC (sent the day I placed the order)! I decided to try to explain my situation to an online rep and she refused to credit me the shipping price as well. CC should not offer "free shipping" emails if they do not honor them. It is not my fault they had a computer glitch. Furthermore, I did not care for the attitude of either the rep, Annalise, or her supervisor, "Raimi". Considering the prices CC charges, and the clientele they wish to attract, they need to get it together and remember the old adage "the customer is always right". Furthermore, I noticed that a lot of the items that were on clearance had poor ratings due to shoddy workmanship. Sounds like another good reason to jump the CC ship.

Women's Clothing Store

from San Diego, CA

Comments about ColdwaterCreek.com:

Coldwater Creek is a women's clothing store. It's not very popular here in California, but there are some stores at the malls, just not as popular as other clothing stores. I havent bought much in store, but rather shop online. They do have some good deals once in a while if you shop their sale or clearance section and combine it with their coupons or deals. They quality of the clothing is pretty good. The styles are updated styles and the fit is pretty nice. I think I would shop there more often if they had more stores around. It is worth joining their email list if you shop there often to stay updated on their coupons and sales. There are usually coupons for 40%-60% off. I have never had a problem with their shipping or customer service. You do have to spend $100 to get free shipping though, which is one of the things I dislike about it. Other than that it's worth checking out their selection.

ColdwaterCreek.com Sells Quality Items But The Shipping Is High

from Stockton, CA

Comments about ColdwaterCreek.com:

ColdwaterCreek.com is an online site I shop at a lot. They really have some cool and fancy things. They sell: tops, dresses, skirts and sweaters. All of the items they sell run true to size, and come in versatile sizes and colors. There is something for everyone on this site. They also sell home décor items that are trendy and fancy. I bought several home décor items. I bought two stuffed bunny rabbits that are absolutely adorable. I have ordered candles and tea lights from them as well. I enjoy buying the accessories they sell the most. They have a large selection to choose from. I have purchased tops, turtlenecks, scarves and other clothing. I pretty much liked all of them. They sell jewelry items upon occasion as well. The main reason I give ColdwaterCreek.com 3 STARS is because the clothing they sell is very pricey. I usually buy things from them on sale or clearance. Also, the price they charge for shipping is way too high. I try and shop with them, when they have free shipping on any order, or when they have special offers. The customer service is always friendly and very helpful when ordering. You will get your orders pretty fast too. This online site is a must for any shopping addict.

Great, If You Like Their Collection

Comments about ColdwaterCreek.com:

I have shopped at ColdwaterCreek.com a few times now. I initially shopped there on the recommendation of a friend. Every once in a while they have a great sale going on. Usually when this happens they offer free shipping as well as a promotional code for a certain percentage off their already reduced clearance prices. If it is your first time creating an account with them, they will give you a $5.00 credit to use toward your next purchase. So, theoretically you could purchase another sale item for virtually nothing (as this credit can be combined with their promotional code). The promotional code can either be found on their website, by signing up for their mailings or by checking out RetailMeNot.com. If you like the merchandise they carry in general, then the sales are definitely worth it. After making a few purchases myself, I decided that it was too maternal for me and I ended up returning most of it. But that is just me.

Mostly clothes for older women

from Chino, CA

Comments about ColdwaterCreek.com:

Coldwatercreek.com is a good place to go if you want to find more mature, conservative type clothing for older women. I was able to find a nice dress on there to wear to a work event because I wanted something more conservative and more mature looking. I probably would not order from them again though unless I really needed to because their prices are pretty high for something I don't really consider a big brand name. Even the clothes in their sale and clearance sections run between $50-$100. However, they do offer free shipping on orders over $75, which would be easy to make with usually just one item. The best part is their return policy. They actually accept returns or exchanges within 120 days of purchase! That's almost unheard of in the retail business. Also, you can return your purchase a retail store. For people like me, that makes it very convenient because there are a lot of Coldwater Creek store locations in Southern California.

Coldwater Creek clothing

Comments about ColdwaterCreek.com:

CWC used to be my favorite place to shop. Then about 3- 4 years ago, quality, sizing, and style took a nose dive. I still wear CWC items I bought a decade ago, but purchases I made since then lost their color and shape with only one or two washings. Seams split and buttons rolled. Sleeves were made for gorillas and sizing was all over the map.
I hear CWC is trying to grow back its customer base, but I just took a look at their website. Styles are dowdy and colors are drab. With my past experience with CWC poor quality and fit, there is nothing that tempts me to try again.
Sadly, no company has stepped forward to fill the niche that CWC left behind.
Throughout all the transitions, however, their customer service and sales associates have remained topnotch, which is why I rated them "poor" rather than "very poor."

Well Made Clothes at Affordable Prices

from Salisbury, NC

Comments about ColdwaterCreek.com:

Coldwater Creek offers beautiful clothing at reasonable prices, if you take advantage of sales. Coupons are almost always available so there is really no need to pay full price here. Also, you can get free shipping with a minimum of purchase and sometimes with no minimum purchase. I was able to purchase two shell style tops and a short sleeve sweater at the end of the season and took advantage of the free shipping offer which mean I got everything shipped to me for about $22. Not bad for three very well made pieces of clothing. Add the gas and time savings and I really feel like I came out ahead.I have also purchased jeans, boots, and jackets from Coldwater Creek and have always been pleased with the quality and fit. My shipment was well packaged and arrived within the stated delivery time. I would highly recommend this site for women's apparel purchases.

A nice selection of clothes for the mature woman

from Pickens, SC

Comments about ColdwaterCreek.com:

I am probably the only person who shops at coldwatercreek.com that has never been into their store - I found them when they sent a catalog to my home. I am an older woman and their clothes appeal to me on a number of levels. My favorite thing about their site is the ability to read other people’s viewpoints before placing an order; I frequently make a final decision based on others’ experiences. I find their clothing on the expensive side, but fortunately they frequently run deals and/or publish coupon codes to bring the cost down. Their liberal return policy is a plus, though I have yet to return anything. My biggest positive about their site: they always send a $10 of $10 coupon to my home on my birthday. My biggest negative: I frequently find that items I have put in my car “sell out” while I am still shopping and then are no longer available; I find this to be very frustrating!!