Other Eyeshadows:
Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Quad

Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Quad

Pros

Cons

color surge eyeshadow is the bomb!

from Greenville, OH

Comments about Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Quad:

this make up is the best! I have never had any other eye shadow quite like it! It's great to wear for school,home, or even a night out on the strip! It doesnt clump or melt off like others do so its perfect for the gym. it's easy to clean off unlike some where you have to scrub scrub to get off. It also doesnt clump or make your eyes look dry! Which has been hard for me! This product works great with Hazel eyes. It's awesome how i can put it on in the morning for school and wont have to retouch it up when i go out with friends later that day! It's a real time saver! I promise you this eye shadow is the best in the world ive seen so far. I use it everyday and love not having to worry about it messing up!!! the best thing about it is its glittery and i love glitter:) so yes i would completly recomment this product to anyone especially people that are newbies at make up! so if you are looking for a great eye shadow make sure you get color surge eye shadow!!!!

clinique pink surge eyeshadow quad is a beauty!

from Houston, TX

Comments about Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Quad:

This four color compact eyeshadow quad is inchanting.The colours are diffent shades of pink,very neutral light shade colours,and easy on the eye.The container is very small as I said before very compact,so it is very easy to stash in your must-have purse essentials!The texture of this palette is very dewy and moisture rich ,not powdery so, it feels really good applying it on your eyes.In fact,I even use the magenta colour in my cheeks as a blush ,very cute!I totally dig this product and the results.The cost is a little in the high end for me.But, it is coming from a reputable,stable company leading in make up Clinique.This make up is great for any age from young teenagers to my grandma wearing it without looking ,hello dramatic.if your looking to buy this go ahead , I don't regret it and I doubt,you would! Go ahead,I double dog dare you to try it and tell me no, I don't like it or it looks out of place with my style.

loved it!

from Perth Amboy, NJ

Comments about Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Quad:

I currently only own one of cliniques colour surger eyeshadow quads. This was my first time getting eyeshadow from clinique The pink & brown tones quad. But I do plan on getting more! I truly loved it. I used the colors in so many ways. Each one on its own. Or with another color. Or even all of them. I love the way they go on. I dont need to apply tons for the color to show up. Nice and vibrant. I always use primer before applying though. As with any eye make up that I use. The color goes on smooth and stays all day. I love the size and shape of the palette. I keep it in my make up bag. I think its very affordable. And very much worth the price. I highly recommend this to anyone and have already. To my sisters and friends. They just love it too. We've almost never been disaapointed with a product or fragance from clinique. If you like anything from there you will probbaly love these quads as much as I do.

Clinique Eye Shadow offers creativity

from Carol Stream, IL

Comments about Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Quad:

Clinique eyeshadow has been a standby for me many times.  I'm a busy mom and I like that I can add some quick coverup and one or two colors of clinique shadow, a bit of lip gloss (or on some days chapstick, ha) and be out the door.  It's also great how they have four colors that work well together and match.  I'd enjoy a bit more diversity of colors so I can be even more creative with the combinations of colors. The  brushes have lasted with this eyeshadow and I like that there are two different kinds of brushes.  I use the "soft" brush for the lighter sparkly colors and the firmer brush for the darker color that needs to be in a specific spot on my eyelid.  I also am happy and pleased with Clinique's quality.  I've used them forever and they seem to keep lasting longer and getting better.  The only issue I have with my eyeshadow is how two of my colors are a bit too alike.

Love it

from Philadelphia, PA

Comments about Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Quad:

So i love this item it brings out my eyes and you can miz and match the colors and etc, make it look exotic or make it look casual. Its not real powdery and goes on smooth unlike other eyeshadows. It's not to expensive but the quality is good for the price. They have a open variety of choices which are all wonderful of shades.  I love it like i said!

One of my favorites!

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Quad:

I own the "Teddy Bear" and the "Plum Seduction" sets, and they are both great. Powder eyeshadow often irritates my eyes, but these give me no problems! The colors are rich and go on smoothly. I was worried at first because it was a little pricey, but it is worth the price!

Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Quad has great shades

from Whitefield, NH

Comments about Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Quad:

**Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Quad has great shades. **I really like this product and it is from a company that makes quality products. I have the "Pink Chocolate" quad. It has shades ranging from very soft pink to a shimmery pink to a tan color and a medium or chocolate brown. There are different variety of shade quads made by Clinique. This is the one that I choose to try. I don't really wear a lot of make up but needed something for when I wanted a little more than the everyday look. This product is priced on the higher side but you also have the quality of a product made by a company you can trust. The eyeshadow goes on smooth and it is very easy to blend. I like the fact that it is easy to use and the results are great. This product is high quality and long lasting. I would choose the shades that are lighter if you don't use make up that much. I found that it makes it easier to have great results.

Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Quad gives versatility

from Apex, NC

Comments about Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Quad:

Clinique Color Surge Eyeshadow Quad is a great eyeshadow everyone should own.  Since it has four shades that are complementary you can create a ton of different eye looks with just one product.  The Clinque Color Surge Eyeshadow is a high quality product and goes on really smooth.  It also last a long time too.  Application is really easy and it comes with really nice applicators too.  The shades Clinique Color Surge Eyeshadow Quad comes in are really nice and I like that the shades in each Quad are similar in color but are different enough so you can get nice definition and depth after you apply them.  The case is cute and has a nice mirror to help in applying the eyeshadow easily.  It had a nice rectangular shape and is easy to store anywhere you would want to keep it!  Clinique products are so high quality I don't mind paying a lot for some of their products.  The Color Surge Eyeshadow Quad is one of those products.

I love this Clinique Eyeshadow quad!

from Bountiful, UT

Comments about Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Quad:

I received the Clinique colour surge eye shadow quad when I purchased some other Clinique products recently.  I love playing with eyeshadows so I was excited to try this product! The color set I got is called "Pink Chocolate." It includes a light pink color, a shimmery pink, a shimmery tan, and a deep chocolate color.  I sweep the light pink color across my eyelid and underneath my brow, then apply the lighter brown across my lid.  If I wet an applicator tip, I can use the chocolate brown color as a soft eyeliner.  Or I use the chocolate brown in my eyelid crease.  I haven't used the shimmery pink color very much, it's a little bit grainy.  The other colors go on smoothly and stay put! The pigment is true to the packaging and at the end of the day, it doesn't settle into my fine lines.  I would recommend this product to anyone who wants a great lasting eyeshadow with great color combinations!

awesome eye shadow, highly recommened to all good friens and fam

from Woodridge, IL

Comments about Clinique Colour Surge Eyeshadow Quad:

**I first tried ******Clinique Colour Surge Eye Shadow Quad **when my mom got me it in a gift basket of make up for my birthday. Usually I wear eye shadows by urban decay because of the high quality of color pigments that they use so I was skeptkal at first in trying this brand that was new to me, however, I was very pleased in what I found. The colors were very strong in pigmentation and they give you a lovely quad to work with so that you have all the colors you need for a simple or elegant look. The eye shadow itself was weightless and very easy to apply and stay ed on all day, which is something that is very important to me. A lot of different eye shadows I have used in the past irrated my eyes so I have to be careful as to what brands I use, and clinique did not cause any type of irritation and did not smear or sprinkle down into my eye or wander off my eye lid. The eye shadow quads are great and they give a nice selection of colors to chose from.**