Other Baby Allergy Medicines:

Claritin Children's Grape Chewables Allergy Medicine

Pros

Cons

Children's Clariton Allergy Chewable Grape Tablets

One of my children has mild allergies so when I had the opportunity to try out and pass on the word about Children's Clarition Allergy Chewable tablets through the bzz.com web site I as very...Read complete review

One of my children has mild allergies so when I had the opportunity to try out and pass on the word about Children's Clarition Allergy Chewable tablets through the bzz.com web site I as very happy about it.

Certain things bring out the allergies in my child he does not always have problems but when he does he get's headaches, he sneezes a lot and gets a runy nose, and his eyes water.  Once I got the Clariton Children's tablets in the grape flavor we gave it a try on him.

The tablets are small, just a tiny touch bigger than a baby asprin, and they taste like grape and they are chewable.  For the sake of the review I tried one myself and spit it out.  It was pleasant enough for a child to get down easily.  My son had no problem taking it all and did not mind the taste at all.  He didn't say it was delicious but he liked it enough to easily get it down.

The Children's Clariton Allergy grave chewables are effective for 24 hours so you don't have to worry about mutliple doses i a single day.  The product is pediatrician recommended and is the #1 recommended product.  The product is a non drowsy formula, so you can give it to your child and send them off to school and they should be fine. The minimum age for using this product is 2 years of age, and since it is chewable, even little kids can get it down easily.

The product works by blocking histamines that can cause allergic reactions and symptoms in children and adults. Adults and older children can take this product as needed as well, they will just take 2 tablets instead of one.  Children over 6 years of age may need to take 2 tablets.  With a 10 tablet package that can be quite costly, which is really my ownly complaint.

The Children's Clariton chewable allergy tablets seemed to work really well on my son.  His symptoms seemed to clear up within an hour of him taking the tablet.  it did not hold out for the entire 24 hours, but it did continue to work during the waking hours, and he was able to sleep that night, so it did work for a really long time.  He had no side affects, and seemed to be pretty normal while taking the medication, so it did work really well.

I would recommend Children's Clariton Chewable Allergy tablets in the grape flavor, they really worked, and were easy for my young son to take, and to keep him well with no side effects for several hours.

Just started this and so far . . . so good.

I just got my sample bzzkit from bzzAgent two days ago and gave it to my daughter immediately. She suffers from allergies and this season (in the DC-area) has been horrific for allergy sufferers (myself included). As of today (day three), the Claritin appears to have helped with her congestion and itchy eyes. She still has some symptoms but the Claritin seems to be helping her more than the otc Zyrtec I was giving her previously.

Besides helping my daughter with her allergies, I love the fact that my daughter enjoys taking the chewables. She LOVES them. It was a chore to get her to take the liquid zyrtec. The chewable is so easy to dispense and easy for her to ingest.

I look forward to using all the tabs and seeing how the Claritin works on all of her allergy symptoms in the coming days.

UPDATE: My daughter used our sample box of Claritin and I liked the results. My daughter truly suffered during the bad allergy season we had about a month ago. She was so out of it, her kindergarten teacher thought she'd turned into another child: She was completely out of it. Putting her on Claritin did help alleviate her symptoms and I will buy another box and be ready to dispense them when her symptoms return. The Claritin didn't eradicate all of her symptoms but lessened them.

Good Relief

Comments about Claritin Children's Grape Chewables Allergy Medicine:

My son has seasonal allergies. I found that the Claritin chewables are a good solution for him. He suffers from itchy eyes, runny nose and stuffiness. I like that Claritin is an over the counter medicine that can be bought when needed. This really helped his symptoms be relieved without having the side effects like other medications. He does not get sleepy like some other type of medications on the market. I do not find him drowsy with medicine either. I usually give it in the morning to him and he is fine all day long. I find that his symptoms are relieved rather quickly and they stay away after just one dose. Depending on the season and how bad his allergies are, he can go a few days with just having taken one dose. These pills are easy for him to chew. We purchase the grape flavor ones, although grape is not his favorite he does not complain about any bad taste. Overall, if your kids have mild allergies this over the counter product is worth a try.

My daughter likes these and they work

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Claritin Children's Grape Chewables Allergy Medicine:

My daughter has a problem with allergies, and pretty much suffers from them all year long since we live in Florida. Her allergies would cause her so much trouble that her ears would get infected and would then need antibiotics. We had tubes put in her ears and that really seemed to help with the infections, but the allergies were still out of control. I am not a fan of giving her medication all of the time, and with allergies you have to be consistent on the medication to keep the allergies from flaring up. My pediatrician told me to give claritin a try and see if it helped give her the relief she needs. I like the fact that these are chew-able and easy for my daughter to take. She likes the way they taste and most importantly, they have really helped control her allergies. She doesn't have the sinus headaches that she would get and her nose doesn't run nearly the way it had when she wasn't taking medication.
I would highly recommend this product for children that are suffering from allergies.

Great Allergy Relief

from Southfield, MI

Comments about Claritin Children's Grape Chewables Allergy Medicine:

I was lucky enough to receive a box of these Children's Claritin Grape Chewable Allergy Medicine Tablets to try for free from BzzAgent.com.
Spring has sprung in our neck of the woods so my kids seasonal allergies are definitely trying to get into full effect. This is the time of year when they generally suffer the worst. However these Children's Claritin Chewable Tablets really seem to do the trick! Just one dose lasts all day so there are no worries about their allergy symptoms resurfacing half way through our daily activities.
Another bonus with these Children's Claritin Chewable Tablets is that they don't make my kids feel sleepy. They're labeled non-drowsy and it's actually true. So many allergy medicines make the kids tired or groggy.
Lastly, they must taste pretty great because my kids will take them without a fight, which is rare for them with any medication!

Great allergy Medicine

Comments about Claritin Children's Grape Chewables Allergy Medicine:

This medicine actually works if you take it everyday on time. my daughter has been taking it for two year. She has a lot less allergy symtoms now. But if she misses even one day of taking it, she starts having all the symptoms again within hours. It takes a few days of taking it to start noticing that its really helping too.

allergy medicine

Comments about Claritin Children's Grape Chewables Allergy Medicine:

My oldest son has really bad allergys. I would always buy him medicine that said non drowsy on the bottle. but they always seem to put him to sleep. I felt at a loss because it was either him sneezing, with watery eyes, or watching him sleep most of the day. I finally bought this kinds and it didn't put him to sleep and it helped with his allergy's. Plus it is was easy for my son to take since he cant take pills and he said that it wasn't chalky and that he liked the flavor.

A product that we rely on for our child's seasonal allergies!

from Woodstock, VA

Comments about Claritin Children's Grape Chewables Allergy Medicine:

My nine year old daughter has seasonal allergies and we have found that Children's Clairitin was the sollution to her seasonal allergies. No liquids to measure and coax her to take. She loves the chewable grape pill and comes to me asking if it's time to take it. Doesn't make her hyper or drowsy. We camp a lot in the Spring and Summer and with Children's Clairtin we can all enjoy our camping trips! We never leave home without it!!

It works for mild allergies but loaded with ASPARTAME

from Eagle, WI

Comments about Claritin Children's Grape Chewables Allergy Medicine:

My daughter has used this seasonally for a couple of years, and then I saw it has aspartame... ugh.. this artificial sweetener is poison. And in LOTS of products for kids. When are the FDA and consumer product companies going to get on board, we as Americans don't want to poison our bodies. As far as I can tell the only product they offer with artificial stuff in it is the ready-tabs. We're switching to those on our pediatrician's recommendation. Product works fine for mild seasonally allergies. But the aspartame causes more problems.

Claritin Childrens Tablet do work

from Amboy, MN

Comments about Claritin Children's Grape Chewables Allergy Medicine:

I thought that the Claritin Chewable tablets were a very worthwhile product for my son who suffers from seasonal allergies. He deals with a stuffy nose, watery eyes and sneezing especially in the springtime. I was able to relieve his symptoms by using this product that was easy to take and also tasted good. He is pretty picky when it comes to medicine, and he really enjoyed the taste. He was able to be normal for the whole say aftering taking the recommended dosage. He didn't complain of his head hurting and he was running around playing like normal. PLUS - I was able to try this out for free because I am a BzzAgent and I am SO HAPPY I did!

By far the best Allergy medicine for children!

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Claritin Children's Grape Chewables Allergy Medicine:

I received a 10 pk sample of Childrens Claritin Chewables in grape Flavor from BzzAgent alongwith some coupons to pass out to others. I must say if not for the samples, I would not have tried this product. But now that I have tried this on my kids, I am never switching to anything else!! This is an awesome product if your child has allergies like mine does. Everytime my kid goes out to play or to the park , his allergies seem to flare up even more . He comes back home with itchy eyes and a runny nose. I have tried prescription medicines as well as OTC brands some of which made him drowsy during the daytime and so much jittery. Then I gave him the Claritin Chewables, first of all it is so easy and covenient to use. No more worrying about measuring the right amount or dispensing. Just one tablet once a day and you are all set for 24 hours. No more itchy , watery eyes and no more sneezing and runny noses to take care of! I love it!

Children's Clariton Allergy Chewable Grape Tablets