Other Yogurts:
Greek
Chobani
Chobani Greek Yogurt Pomegrante Non-fat

Chobani Greek Yogurt Pomegrante Non-fat

Great tasting Greek yogurt with real pomegranate in it.

from Stroudsburg, PA

Comments about Chobani Greek Yogurt Pomegrante Non-fat:

I've been a fan of the Chobani Greek Yogurts for quite awhile now. They are one of the better quality and great tasting Greek yogurts at the supermarket. I lvoe eating pomegranates too, so I was excited when I tried out of the Chobani pomegranate fruit on the bottom yogurt, and saw it had real pomegranate seeds and real pomegranate juice in it. It tastes exactly liek fresh pomegranate so If you like pomegrantes you have to try this.

Also the Chobani Greek yogurts are very healthy as well because they are made from all natural ingredients. It's a non fat yogurt, made with cane juice instead of sugar, and it has real pomegranate seeds and pomegranate juice concentrate. The ingredients are really good for you.

And here are the nutritional facts incase you are interested: 120 calories, 5 mg cholesterol, 60 mg sodium, 19 g carbs, 1g dietary fiber, 15 g sugar, 12 g protein, and 15% calcium.

Flavor/Taste
The Chobani Greek Yogurt has the perfect pomegranate flavors. It tastes just like real pomegranate, that's because it actually has real pomegranate in it. It has pomegranate seeds, and pomegranate juice concentrate. It's absolutely delicious, and the fruit on the bottom makes it taste really good.

Variety
If you dont like pomegranate, Chobani has other yogurts and flavors to choose from like mango, pineapple, apricot, peach, black cherry, passion fruit, blood orange, black berry, and there are so many more to choose from.

Consistency
Chobani Greek yogurt has a nice, thick, rich, and smooth consistency. The consistency of the Chobani Greek yogurts are the best thing about them, and it makes the yogurt wonderful.

Convenience
The Chobani Greek fruit on the bottom yogurts are convenient because they have the nice fruit on the bottom cherry flavor that you just have to mix together and eat.

• Flavor/Taste:
  • Variety:
  • Consistency:
  • Convenience:

It was different.

from TN

Comments about Chobani Greek Yogurt Pomegrante Non-fat:

I am a huge fan of yogurts and I love to try different brands and flavors all the time. I have had yogurt in other flavors from the Chobani brand that I enjoyed so when I saw pomegranate as a flavor I definitely wanted to try it because I love pomegranates. I think this yogurt is pretty good. It definitely had the tart taste that I expected it to have. I think if it would have been just a little more sweet instead of tart it would have mixed really well with the yogurt. I really hoped that I would like this yogurt more than I did because the idea of a yummy pomegranate yogurt sounded great. I have never had that flavor of yogurt before. The consistency of this yogurt was good. It was not too watery and not too thick, it was just right. I would still recommend this yogurt to other people to try because it is affordable and you may end up liking it more than I did.

Convenience
Like other yogurts, these are a quick and easy go to snack.

• Flavor/Taste:
  • Variety:
  • Consistency:
  • Convenience:

A must have if you love pomegranate.

Comments about Chobani Greek Yogurt Pomegrante Non-fat:

I am a huge fan of all the Chobani Greek yogurt flavors such as the peach, black cherry, blueberry, pineapple, and coconut. When I saw a pomegranate flavored yogurt I knew I had to try it. One of my favorite things about Chobani yogurt is that there is always a huge amount of fruit at the bottom. To my pleasant surprise, there were pomegranate seeds at the bottom of this yogurt! The yogurt has a perfect tangy taste of pomegranate along with the crunch of the arils. It was an awesome experience for my taste buds. If you're a pomegranate fanatic like I am, this yogurt is a must try!

Chobani Greek Yogurt for the gods

from Green Bay, WI

Comments about Chobani Greek Yogurt Pomegrante Non-fat:

If you are seeking a fulfilling healthy snack then look no further! Many yogurts may not leave you feeling full, but Chobani is a healthy and semi-natural snack that is rich, luscious and you would never be able to tell is good for you! I am actually eating the pomagranit right now!:) I have not been able to find a lot of pomagranit flavored yogurts at the market so of course I was naturally pleased when I found Chobani. With only 140 cals none of which from fat and double the protein of normal yogurt this is on the top of my list!!! Another great plus of Chobani is the active cultures which helps balance your digestive track as well as off sets the side effects of antibiotics. I am personally just getting over a sinus infection and loathe antibiotics because I always get every single side effect in the worst way possible! I have eaten two yogurts and day and feel completely great! No side effects yet and am nearing the end of my antibiotic round! It is also natural! If you are on a diet plan I would recommend keeping Chobani on hand. When you start craving sugar, pull one out and beat your craving! It is great! One of, if not my only favorite yogurt brands out there!

Another fun tidbit, you can throw it in the freezer for about an hour and an enjoy a yummy froyo treat! Buy it! You will not regret it!!!!

Chobani, are those seeds? Yuck!

from Big Island, VA

Comments about Chobani Greek Yogurt Pomegrante Non-fat:

So far I have really liked all of the Chobani Greek yogurt flavors I've tried including blueberry, strawberry, pineapple and peach. Next up was pomegranate.

Like the other Chobani Greek yogurts, the yogurt was creamy with a signature sweet and sour Greek yogurt flavor. There was fruit on the bottom too and it was very visually appealing and smelled yummy.

The problem? Seeds, seeds and more seeds. Yuck! It was like having popcorn kernels mixed in your yogurt. Maybe there's supposed to be some amazing health benefits to pomegranate seeds but I don't want them in my yogurt.

In case you think pomegranate seeds in your Greek yogurt would be great, here are the features:

It's non-fat.

It has 14 grams of protein.

There are only 140 calories for a 6 ounce container.

***My Viewpoint:*** I love Chobani Greek yogurt but I'll have to pass on the pomegranate because I didn't like the little crunchy seeds in my yogurt. I couldn't find a toothpick fast enough.