Other Yogurts:

Fage DairyFage Total 0% Greek Yogurt

Pros

Cons

Love Fage/Hate Yogurt

I have never liked yogurt before. I have tried to stomach the taste but never could. Well, Fage is my answer! I love the 0% and the 2%! The taste and texture is great. I eat Fage daily for breakfast with granola. It has helped me to lose 40 pounds in a matter of months with no hunger and I've done it by eating healthy. It is organic, creamy, and has no fat. Best of all, Fage is easy to find in health food stores and regular supermarkets. It costs more than other yogurts but it is definitely worth the price. I have told all my friends and family--they all love it. I can now honestly say that I love yogurt. I have also tried the ones with fruit on the side and honey. They are also very tasty but Fage needs little added to it.

Beware of "Parchment" on top of yogurt

Good yogurt -- but be careful. It comes with what they call "parchment" on top of the yogurt inside the container. If you forget it is there and throw it into a smoothie by mistake -- (can be easily done -- I have made this error) it will be pulverized and bits of it will stick to your teeth and throat, and mess up your digestive system for days. The manufacturer won't tell you what it is made of -- I have tried. I suspect there is silicone on it and that it is toxic -- but they won't answer my questions so I can inform my doctor. I will not be buying this brand again...

Beware of "Parchment" on top of yogurt

from Providence, RI

Great Yogurt, Horrible Packaging

from Spartanburg, SC

Comments about Fage Dairy Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt:

The yogurt itself is great, I particularly like the blood orange flavour. However the packaging is terrible. I feel I am wasting a good portion of the blood orange as it is difficult to get out of the separate container and I honestly don't like having to mix it. As much as I like it, I will not be buying it as the effort is annoying. If perhaps it comes blended in a future incarnation I would definitely purchase.

I recommend this yogurt to others!

Comments about Fage Dairy Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt:

I love Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt. I am someone who loves to try different brands and flavors of yogurts because it is a household favorite. My family like to eat yogurt at breakfast time, snack time, and even in smoothies. This Fage yogurt is perfect for smoothies. The consistency is just right, it is not too thick or too watery. I like to add this yogurt into a blender with fresh strawberries, blueberries, and bananas. We also like to add fresh fruit to a bowl and top it with this greek yogurt for a healthy breakfast. It is the perfect smoothie for on the go. Another great thing about this yogurt is it is very affordable and available in most grocery stores. I would absolutely recommend this yogurt to others because it tastes good and has many different uses.

Perfect for smoothies!

Comments about Fage Dairy Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt:

I love adage Total 0% Greek Yogurt. It is one of my favorite "plain" flavored yogurts by far. I love to use this yogurt when I am making breakfast smoothies. It gives my smoothie the perfect texture because the yogurt is not too watery and not too thick. It has a great, creamy consistency. I think it tastes the best when used with strawberries and blueberries. Another great thing about this product is it is healthy for you. I love that I can eat this yogurt and drink it in smoothies without feeling guilty about it later. It is also a very filling, yet light yogurt too. I would definitely recommend this yogurt to others because it tastes great and it is very affordable. You can buy individual servings of the yogurt or you can buy the larger containers when you want to use it for things like smoothies or cooking.

Naturally delicious

from IN

Comments about Fage Dairy Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt:

Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt contains only Grade A Pasteurized Skimmed Milk and Live Active Yogurt Cultures. I love that there is nothing artificial, nothing your body doesn't need. This yogurt has protein from the milk, live active cultures to give your body the good bacteria it needs as well as calcium for strong teeth and bones. This 6 ounce container has only 100 calories, zero grams of fat and 18 grams of protein. The yogurt is smooth and creamy, slightly tangy and full of potential. Plain Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt can be used a a sour cream substitute in recipes, adding creamy goodness without all the fat. I add some vanilla, cinnamon, fresh fruit and ice in the blender with a container of Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt for a delicious, fat free breakfast or snack shake. I recommend Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt for all your yogurt needs!

Best great yogurt you can buy

from Stroudsburg, PA

Comments about Fage Dairy Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt:

I was recommended to try out the Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt by my mom, since it's her favorite Greek yogurt. To be completely honest, it's the best and healthiest Greek yogurt I have tried yet. It's a great fat free, and gluten free Greek yogurt. It only has 100 calories per serving, and it has 18 grams of protein in it. I eat a high protein diet, and the Fage has the most protein I have seen in any kind of yogurt at the market. The Fage is great because it only have live active yogurt cultures, and grade a pasteurized skin milk in it. There's no added flavors or sugars in it, which makes it so healthy and wholesome for your body.

The Fage is great because it comes in a wide variety of flavors, but I like to get the plain ones so I can add my own fresh fruit, nuts, and flavors to it.

Not only can you eat the Fage like a regular Greek yogurt, but you can also use it like you would a sour cream. You can also use it in a wide variety of different recipes as well, even in soup. I also like to use my Fage in smoothies, as well as protein drinks to add a bit more protein into my diet.

The only downside about the Fage is that is can get pretty pricey, but I think it's worth it to spend the extra money, because it is a high quality tasting Greek yogurt.

Flavor/Taste
I usually get the plain flavor, and while it doesn't have much of a taste or flavor to it, it feels very rich and luxurious because of the consistency. I like the plain because I like to add my own fruits, nuts, granola, and other flavors into it to make for a healthy snack.

Variety
If you don't want to eat the Fage Total 0% they also have a 2% Greek yogurt, the Total Classic Fage, Fage Fruyo, and Fage Fruyo 0%.

for the Fage 0% they have flavors like blueberry acai, peach, raspberry, cherry, strawberry, cherry pomegranate, just to name a few.

Consistency
It has a very thick, and rich consistency to it. You can tell just by tasting it that it is the highest quality Greek yogurt that you can get.

Convenience
I like buying the single serve cups of the Fage, because they are convenient to eat at home, and easy to take on the road with me. I also like the single serve cups because they already provide you with the calorie and protein intake, so you don't have to figure it out for yourself or overeat it.

• Flavor/Taste:
  • Variety:
  • Consistency:
  • Convenience:

love it

Comments about Fage Dairy Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt:

I am a huge yogurt fan and I love to try new flavors, but I still love a good plain yogurt too. I love Fage Greek Yogurt because I can use it in smoothies or just to add fresh fruit to it. the consistency of this yogurt is definitely perfect for making smoothies. I love adding baby spinach, oranges, bananas, and strawberries to this yogurt to make the perfect breakfast smoothie. My two year old daughter loves to eat it plain or sometimes with cut up strawberries. It is the perfect snack and it is healthy for you too.

Flavor/Taste
The flavor is great. It does not have an awful plain taste that leaves a bitter taste in your mouth. It tastes really good mixed with fruit.

Consistency
The consistency of this yogurt is just right. It is creamy, but not too thick.

Convenience
This yogurt is convenient for my family because we can use it for a variety of different things. We use it for plain yogurt, smoothies, and yogurt bowls with fruit added.

• Flavor/Taste:
  • Variety:
  • Consistency:
  • Convenience:

GREAT product!

from Kansas

Comments about Fage Dairy Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt:

I'm a huge yogurt fan. It's a convenient way for me to get in a little snack and satisfy my sweet tooth. Lately Greek yogurt has been my go-to snack because of it's higher protein content. Fage has the best Greek yogurt around, in my opinion. You can find it at about any store. It is more expensive that some other brands but you can find coupons online for it frequently. It's a healthier alternative to normal yogurt.

I buy the Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt quite often. I like putting granola and fresh fruit in it. Not only is the yogurt fat free but it also has protein in it. If you eat it plain it's a little bitter, so that's why I mix it with granola and fruit. It keeps to satisfied for a few hours, surprisingly!

Fage Greek Yogurt is a little more expensive than other similar types of yogurt. Before you go buy some look online and see if you can find any printable coupons.

I highly recommend Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt. It is healthier than other yogurts due to it's high protein content. It's good for a low fat or reduced calorie diet! It's yummy too!

Surprisingly good!

from Joliet, IL

Comments about Fage Dairy Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt:

I didn't expect to like this yogurt. I am a bzz agent and I received coupons allowing me to try this product for free. I was pretty dedicated to another brand, but free is always good, so I figured trying it couldn't hurt. I was pleasantly surprised. I liked it so much that I went out and bought more once I had eaten all my free samples. That is saying a lot because Fage is a little more expensive than my normal brand.

I like Fage because it comes in great variety of flavors. I especially like the ones that are not already mixed together. The fruit comes in a corner compartment and you can mix it together or dip you spoon as you go if you prefer.The plain yogurt is great for cooking as well. I have used it as a substitute for sour cream, shortening, and even mayo in certain recipes. It does not alter the taste and allows cakes to be moist and delicious. The price is not outrageous, but it doesn't go on sale as often as some of the other brands. That would be my only complaint. I highly recommend trying this yogurt.

Simply amazing

from IN

Comments about Fage Dairy Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt:

Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt is the best fast free Greek yogurt I have tried. This yogurt is perfect for cooking, mix a spoonful in for anything you would put sour cream on. I top baked potatoes with it, mix a few tablespoons into mashed potatoes, add vanilla and cinnamon for a pancake topping, it is better tasting, and better for you than whipped cream! It is also perfect for a veggie or chip dip, mix a ranch dressing packet in, or make it your own with dill and garlic.. The yogurt is also great for eating as is, mix in fresh fruit, cinnamon or a few drops of vanilla for added flavor. Fage is my favorite brand of Greek yogurt because the taste is so mild, some Greek yogurts can be tangy, or sour, but Fage is smooth and creamy. Fage 0% is made with skimmed milk, so it is naturally fat free, gluten free and high in protein and calcium. This is a product you can feel good using for your entire family/.