Other Misc. Vitamins:

Just another green tea product really

Comments about Cca Industries Mega-T Green Tea Dietary Supplement With Mint Flavor - 48 Each X 6 Pack:

I was not impressed with this product to be honest. At the time I purchased them I was pretty desperate to lose some weight for a variety of reasons and was thus looking for anything and everything that seemed "safe" to me that might offer me some help burning fat. First of all, I didn't really care for the taste of these "mints", but had I noticed any weight loss benefits I would have continued with them regardless of their flavor. Unfortunately, it seems like these are just one more product coming out of the green tea fad. To be fair, they may actually have some anti-oxidants in them that do the body some real good, but they definitely did not help me lose weight. I did not notice any weight loss until I further reduced my calorie intake. So, the bottom line is, if you want to get some green tea in your diet without actually drinking the tea, this might be for you, but if you are hoping it will help you lose weight somehow you will likely be disappointed.