Other Car Seats:

Britax Baby Safe Infant Car Seat

Best infant carrier

from Hartland mi

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Easy to Adjust
  • Easy to Clean
  • Easy to install
  • Lightweight
  • Safe
  • Sturdy
  • Stylish

Cons

• Infants
    • Newborn

Comments about Britax Baby Safe Infant Car Seat:

We have loved this car seat since we first brought our son home. It was so easy to get him in and out of. It was also very easy to get the seat in and out of the car and to carry around. One of the best ratings for safety. We will be getting the next kid britax for sure.

Excellent, light car seat

Comments about Britax Baby Safe Infant Car Seat:

I highly enjoy this car seat. It isn't too bulky and isn't too heavy, and isn't covered in blue or pink - I can use it for whatever gender baby we have next. It fits into the BOB stroller with the attachment kit, so we love it.

Ease of Installation
    We love how this stroller can fit into nearly any car or airplane seat, even without the base. We've used this feature before.

Child's Comfort
    Sometimes she seems uncomfortable in this seat, she doesn't like being buckled in (but she must be!) However, this is one of the few things that helps her sleep!

Support and Safety
    This carseat seems very sturdy and doesn't feel cheap or flimsy. I think she'd be very safe in a car accident. She does seem a little "scrunched" in the seat however.

It was a little difficult to figure out how to loosen/tighten the straps. I was not exactly sure where to put the straps for my size baby. I would like it to be easier to remove the cover to wash it, and the shoulder strap pads as she tends to drool or chew on them.
    This carseat isn't incredibly heavy either, it is easy to carry around.

Nice design. Again, it isn't gender specific, so it is something we will keep for a long time. Fits into smaller cars, and allows Grandma and Grandpa to fit in the back too.

It feels sturdy, doesn't feel flimsy like the other carseats on the market.

• Ease of Installation:
    • Child's Comfort:
    • Support and Safety:

Perfect for Newborn Baby

Comments about Britax Baby Safe Infant Car Seat:

I purchased this car seat because of it's safety, compatibility, and easy-to-use features. This car seat has side impact pads that adjust to the height of your baby, it is easy to use with/without the base, and also converts easily to the Britax B-Ready Stroller. You may also purchase an inexpensive adapter if you already have a different brand of stroller to convert with this car seat! The covering is very easy to take off to wash and it is pretty light-weight compared to other brands... I definitely recommend this car seat to anyone!

Ease of Installation
    Extremely easy to install with and without the base. With the base, you just click the car seat in, and without you just buckle the safety belt through. What I like most about this is that instead of having to pull the seat belt through the bottom portion (like most car seats) which is rather difficult, you can just slide the seat belt through the designated slots! Very simple and still safe!

The car seat overall is very durable; the only concern I had was just the top cover sometimes gets snagged on the fitting side piece and gets scratched easily. Not a huge concern, because it is black and hardly noticeable!

• Ease of Installation:
    • Child's Comfort:
    • Support and Safety:

Good quality ..expensive but worth the money

from Tarrytown, NY

Comments about Britax Baby Safe Infant Car Seat:

Excellent quality we have had it for two children and 6 years ..could be easier to clean. It is difficult to remove the textile part and clean it. Sometimes food gets stuck under the textile between the textile and the plastic structural part.  It is relatively easy to remove and move to another vehicle however changing the teather length i sometimes difficult.

Good for the money

from Emmaus, PA

Comments about Britax Baby Safe Infant Car Seat:

Very easy to install in car, also easy to adjust. Able to move from one car to another very quickly easily. This fact is one of the main reasons that we decided to buy this it enables you not to have to buy one for each automobile which saves money in the long run.

Worth the Price!

from Fort Benning, GA

Comments about Britax Baby Safe Infant Car Seat:

As a first time parent, I wanted to know I was buying the safest carseat on the market.  When I found Britax and researched it's safety ratings, I was sold.  My husband and I settled on the Britax Boulevard as the convertible seat to be used once our son outgrew his infat carrier.  The price seems high compared to other leading brands, but European car seat standards are much stricter than US standards.  All Britax seats pass safety inspections at a speed of 65, with both head on and side collisions.

Having a large child, we started using it as a rear-facing seat when he was six months old.  The size is perfect in my midsize SUV.  It is easy to take apart and clean and I usually wash it in the washer on the handwash cycle, then dry it with the airdry cycle.  I could not be more pleased with a car seat.  I know I can drive with ease that my son will be fully protected if we were in an accident.

I always consider the safety of the product

from Monroe, LA

Comments about Britax Baby Safe Infant Car Seat:

I'm writing a review about the Britax Baby Safe. I think for the most part, it is a great product. I have trusted this product the past 3 years. It very comforable it is a excellent qualtiy. It is very easy to install.