View more bread machines

TR888
Breadman Corner Bakery Bread Maker

Breadman Corner Bakery Bread Maker

A Great Inexpensive Bread Machine

We have gone through many bread machines from different manufacturers but the Breadman Bread Machine Corner Bakery TR888 has proven to be the most reliable in our experience.

This...Read complete review

This machine is very easy to use: pop in your ingredients, press a few buttons and voila you have bread. I have read other reviews that claim the machine is inconsistent in its performance. While that may be true, it may not be the machine's fault. We have found that the weather conditions greatly affect the way the bread turns out. For example, high humidity over a period of time means that the ingredients are "wetter" and less water is needed. Once you get the hang of adjust the water level to match the weather, you get a consistent loaf of bread, warm and delicious.

The machine itself is easy to clean, just wipe the outside with a cloth. The non-stick bread pan can be wiped out when cool and dried for use the next time. Make sure to dump the crumbs out from around the heating element or you may be surprised to see smoke rising from the bread machine while it is baking.

We love this machine and feel you can't go wrong making bread with this machine.

Easy to use

I received this as a wedding present and it is one of the items I use very frequently in my kitchen.  It is so simple to use and comes with a lot of very good recipes.  It only take a few minutes to add all of the ingredients, then you leave it and several hours later you have delicious warm bread.  It is very easy to clean.  Even after owning it for several years, the pan still comes clean very easily.  I have not had any trouble with any of the bread recipes, but I tried making butter once and it came out so hard I had to throw the batch out.  I am a busy mother of two and like many moms do not have the time to spend hours in the kitchen, but I like to provide healthy meals for my family.  With this bread machine, I can provide a wide variety of homemade breads with almost no effort on my part.  If this bread machine ever breaks down on me, I will most likely replace it with the same product.

Excellent quality!

from Oxford, MI

Comments about Breadman Corner Bakery Bread Maker:

I've owned this breadmachine since 2002. It does not get daily use, but does get used 1-2 times a week. We've had no problems with it in all that time.

It is excellent for making pizza dough and that is what we use it for mostly. The timer function is great, as we put the ingredients in and the dough is ready for pizza making when we get home at night. It makes for a fast meal with little prep time. It's easy clean up and much easier than hand kneading the pizza dough

I am impressed that an inexpensive bread machine has lasted with no problems for 11 years. I would recommend it to anyone.

Stability While in Use
It's never been unstable.

It does a great job kneading the dough

Just add ingredients and press the button for the right program!

It's lasted for over 11 years.

• Stability While in Use:

A Great Inexpensive Bread Machine

from Newaygo, MI

Breadman is the best

from Newark, OH

Comments about Breadman Corner Bakery Bread Maker:

Breadman is the best breadmaker I have every used. I have had other brands but nothing compares to the ease of use, and how it good the bread is that it bakes!!! I have never had a problem with it and the taste of the bread, awesome!!! From start to finish this the best machine I have ever used. I would highly recommend it to anyone from a novice to an experienced breadmaker!!!!

Just like going to a bakery.

from Seymour, IN

Comments about Breadman Corner Bakery Bread Maker:

This bread machine is a sheer joy to own and use. It is easy and makes a very nice product to serve for not only your own family but for company as well. The options on this machine are more than i could have hoped for. You have many uses for this machine and seem to use it all the time

Takes me back to my childhood.

from Decatur, AL

Comments about Breadman Corner Bakery Bread Maker:

I've made 3 different kinds of bread so far and it has all turned out perfectly.  I used regular bread flour, not a mix, and had no problem at all.  My family loves it.  It looks like the bread they're used to my buying in the grocery store.

Easy to use

from Emporia, KS

This machine is AWESOME

from Theodore, AL

Comments about Breadman Corner Bakery Bread Maker:

OK so I always wanted a bread maker. I grew up in a home where my mother always had bread making in a machine. Being a military mother there was never really enough time for her to do much from scratch. So one year for Christmas a friend of her got her a machine. I can not for the life of me remember what kind it was but I can remember the wonderful smells that wafted from that miraculous machine. Needless to say when I got married I requested one as a gift. Low and behold I got this machine. Let me tell you for someone who like to cook but doesnt have the patients to stand in the kitchen kneading and shaping, this is perfect the machine does it all. Now that the new health craze is sweeping the nation you get the chance to know what is in the foods you put in your mouth. I love the fact that this machine also makes gourmet butters, fudge and cheesecakes !!!! I know not so healthy HUH but it is so worth it. I have priced this machine this one runs around 150.00 but will save you so much money on store bought breads. I hope this helps you make a decision. Go out and get yours today !!

Breadman breadmaker is great

from Owatonna, MN

Comments about Breadman Corner Bakery Bread Maker:

I received my Breadman Corner Bakery Bread & Dessert Maker for a birthday present .   I use it a lot to make bread and desserts.  It is very convenient and easy to use.  I love fresh baked bread and this is a great way to make it.  It is much easier than the old fashioned way and is much faster, but it tastes just as good.  There was a cookbook included with the breadmaker for making different kinds of bread and a lot of different desserts.  All you have to do to make bread is follow the bread making recipe.  Then you just put the mix in the breadmaker, select the program and baking control and it does all the work.  It does all the kneading and all the work for you.  You can even add butter if you want the crust buttered.  You can even fast bake so that you can have fresh, hot bread in less than an hour.  It is just like Mother used to make and the smell and taste are delicious.

great breadmaker love the 59 minute loaf

from York, SC

Comments about Breadman Corner Bakery Bread Maker:

i own this breadmaker, this is my 2nd breadman and i just love it.  i bought one before for my daughter in law then my girlfriend bought one also, i had another breadman  which was old but still worked but couldnt do  the 59 min. bread or cheesecake  my girlfriend never had the time to bake bread with all her familly working and she never used it so i bought it from her the best investment i made in 2007.  through the years ive owned several breadmakers and now i would only own a breadman.

I love my breadmaker, just put ingredients in and set machine

from Wales, MA

Comments about Breadman Corner Bakery Bread Maker:

We love our breadmaker. We just put the ingredients in and set the machine to the time you want the bread. At that time you have a great tasting bread. The house smell great too.

The whole family love the fresh made bread.