Other Makeup Brushes & Tools:

Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow Brush

Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow Brushes are THE BEST

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow Brush:

It took me a long time to embrace the idea of spending money on good quality make up brushes, but once I did, I am not sure how I managed to leave the house without using them every day.  Using brushes can help ensure that your makeup lasts longer, since my old method of sticking my finger in my makeup was an infection waiting to happen!  But the Bobbi Brown brushes allow me to get the accurate and even application of my eye shadow every time.  Now my eye makeup actually ends up on my eyelid where I want it to.  The brushes are well made, and I have been so pleased that the bristles are soft and stay in place - no stray hairs floating on my face.  The long handle makes it easier to control and the compact bristle arrangement helps make sure that I can apply my shadow colors exactly where I want them to go.  Now I feel more confident using multiple colors each day on my lids.  And keeping them clean is a breeze, since I don't need to worry that the bristles will come out.

Bobbi Brown eyeshadow brush

from Marionville, MO

Comments about Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow Brush:

This eyeshadow brush has small fluffy bristles that pick up just the amount of color to sweep across the lower

lids. The brushes small condensed hairs let you apply shadow like an expert from the lash line to the crease.

Its a  great brush I love it.

Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow Brush, how could I live without it!!

from Pikesville, MD

Comments about Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow Brush:

I've had this eyeshadow brush for about 2 years. Over the years I've bought two full size and one mini version of this brush. I absolutely love this brush. Its amazing for packing on color all over the lid, for blending, and for smudging large spaces. This was the first brush that I ever bought, and by far the best! If anyone wants to spend money on a brush I'd say that this is a definite must. Not only is it multipurposeful, but its also extremely high quality. I've found that whenever I'm wearing eyeshadow I can use this brush. This brush is soft, yet dense. Which makes its so multipurposeful. It gives the best application and I haven't had a problem with the hairs falling out. The price is well worth this brush.

Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow Brush: a good investment

from Shelbyville, IN

Comments about Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow Brush:

I have used the Bobbi Brown eyeshadow brush for about five years.  I was a bit apprehensive of the price, but decided to try it and have not been disappointed.  With regular cleaning, the brush has lasted for the last five years, and shows no signs of wearing out.  I rarely see any fibers fall out of it, and have since bought other Bobbi Brown brushes because I like this so much.

It applies a good amount of eyeshadow to the eyelid. I have found that if I get too much eyeshadow on the brush, it leaves extra eyeshadow on the outside corners of my eyes, which can look rather ghastly.  If you just make sure to not get too much eyeshadow on the brush, this is not a problem.

I love the long handle, which gives a little extra control.  I feel that the brush is high-quality and worth the extra money.  I also liked that the Bobbi Brown representative took the time to show me how to use the brush and gave me a demonstration when I bought it.

In all, I would say to try it out.  I would buy one Bobbi Brown brush first to see if you like them, and then if you are satisfied, buy more.

Decent

from Alpharetta, GA

Comments about Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow Brush:

I purchased this brush along with a gold shimmer eye shadow. I have always used the applicator that comes with the eyeshadow, so a brush was a new experience for me.

The "hairs" on the brush were just the right strength..not too weak, not so strong that it scratched my eyebrow. The brush was also very thick.

Pros are that I think I got a more even application with the brush vs. using the applicator in the eye shadow. I didn't experience any clumping, etc. in the crevices of my eye.

Cons are that I think that if I try a darker color and then the next day (or next use) want to us a lighter color, the brush is so thick that it may be difficult to get the excess dark shadow off the brush. I tried tapping it against a baby wipe, but the wet brush coupled with the powder was not a good idea. The powder got really hard in the compact from being wet.

You should definitely have a brush for lighter colors and one for your darker colors.

It's good for applying color in the area of the brow bone.

from Plano, TX

Comments about Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow Brush:

This particular brush is better for applying color in the area of the brow bone after the user has done all other shadow application. In your average three step color application you apply color to the lid, the crease, and the brow bone. The shape best accomidates application to the brow however if color is only applied to the tip of the brush it can make a rather convenient brush for application to the crease.