2.1

2.1

Pros

Cons

great for discounted brand-name

I found Bluefly a couple years ago.  A great site for finding discounted brand-name products -- sunglasses, purses, clothing, wallet, etc, etc.  I love designer purses and shoes, from less known name like Furla, your "basic" designers like Coach and Cole Haan, to Ferragamo and Dior for shoes, Fendi and Hermes for purses and accessories.  They have fairly good selection of jeans too.  Now they also have "live chat" service, a wonderful new improvement.  They have a 90-day return policy (45 days for watches and fine jewelry), which is great for a bargain site.  No, you do not get 60 - 70% discount off high end designer most of the time, unlike places like e-bay.  But you do not have to worry about fakes, replicas, etc.  And who has time for looking through thousands of stuff, bidding, worrying about your seller, etc, etc.  None of these non-sense when you shop with Bluefly.  A must to see shopping site!

BEAWARE. FAKE products

Be aware. I bough a pair of Prada. And I have seen the real pair in store. I can tell you that Bluefly has the FAKE!! I am upset b/c if they're FAKE, it shouldn't be at 20% discount, rather should be 80% discounted.

I WISH I WOULD HAVE LISTENED TO THE REVIEWS

from Valencia,ca

Comments about BlueFly.com:

I bought a pair of Valentino shoes for over $600. I pulled the first shoe out of the box and there is a huge scrape on the heel and puncture marks. There is also glue all over the shoes. They might even be fake? I paid too much for damaged shoes. They said non returnable but the fact that they are damaged was never disclosed to me. They had me send them pictures and told me it will be a week before they contact me! That right there lets you know how professional they are. Any other business would respond the next day with a solution. Hope they decide to give me my refund so I don't have to fight with them and file a dispute. If BlueFly has screwed you over report it to the BBB. To those who are thinking about purchasing something from BlueFly, DON'T DO IT!

Horrible customer service

from New York, NY

Comments about BlueFly.com:

If there is an option for zero star, I would give bluefly.com zero star! My bf bought me a cashmere for Christmas and he ended up returning it. He gifted the store credit to my account and unfortunately I forgot the password to my account. I called the customer service 3 times on 2/29/2016 and was told there is a IT issue that's why I am not getting the password reset email. They put in a IT request ticket for me and promised to give me an update in 2 days. A week later, on 3/8/2016, still no contact from Bluefly. I called the customer service again and was told IT request is in waiting status and there is no promise of when they will actually look into my issue. 4 phone calls and waited for more than a week, I still can not get my password back!!! Please spend your money somewhere else.

Great customer service

from New Jersey

Comments about BlueFly.com:

I purchased a Prada handbag from Bluefly and the price was excellent. They offered a discount off the retail price, plus I got another 20% off with a discount code. I was so excited to receive my new handbag. But wouldn't you know, the post office lost my package! I was really upset and I called Bluefly. The representative I spoke to was so nice and she calmed my fears. They did an investigation, and ended up replacing the lost handbag for me at no charge. I was so happy when it finally arrived! The handbag came with everything I would have received if I had paid full price, including the authenticity card. It was in perfect condition and I am now enjoying my beautiful new bag. The customer service people really went the extra mile for me, and I appreciate how nice they were. I got a great price on an authentic designer bag and I couldn't be happier.

They sell fake balenciaga bag!

Comments about BlueFly.com:

Last December I bought a balenciaga bag for $999. That is pretty good deal for me. I was so happy I ordered it. But when I got it, I found out that is a 100% fake bag. So I asked for refund, but they said it's final sale. Finally I only got $999 store credit but not refund to my credit card. Until now I don't spend the $999 credit yet. Cause I have tons of stuffs want to buy but I got scared to order from Bluefly. I don't know if they are antithetic.

Product Pricing
Some products are pretty cheap, I will question if it is authentic. Most of products are still not fairly cheap for a discount website, I rather than to buy from official brand websites or other guaranty websites.

Customer Service
When I ask for refund my tax, they keep telling me go to the local Canada tax service to get tax refund. But I prepaid the tax on Bluefly. I went to Canada border service and called many places and they told me if I prepaid the tax on website I should ask my duty fee and tax from the website. Finally they have to refund my duty fee. Overall They just cope with the customers. They don't really want to help me.

Shipping and Returns
Many stuffs are final sale. If this is a confidence website. How come most of bags and shoes are final sale. Even thought their discount just around 20% off.

• Shipping and Returns:

There is better out there!

from Dallas, TX

Comments about BlueFly.com:

Web site is not all that clear. I ordered two of the exact same dress. They show the dress is two places with two drastically different prices, but the same photos and description. Not sure what I am going to get, but I figured out of the two, own should be good???
I order almost exclusively on line. This site is not one of the better as far as their shipping cost and procedures. I am going on the 8th day after I placed the order. Most sites now offer free shipping at least one way. Most Sites I use, have free return shipping as well. 6pm.com, Zappos, Ebags, and many other department stores all offer free return shipping. Had this not been the ONLY site I could find my size on, I would NEVER have ordered from Blue FLy. They e.mailed me the day after I ordered saying that the order was shipped via Fed Ex. Here I am 8 days later, no package yet. I have received orders from Neiman Marcus, Dillards and Tiger Direct that were all ordered after this blue bly order. All in All, not a company that I need to ever use again. There is just too much competition out there for me to use a company that makes money off of me not only on their products, but on their shipping!

Product Selection
huge web site with lots of items. However, none are of any use if you don't get them in a timely fashion.

• Shipping and Returns:

The clothing is AMAZING on Bluefly.com!

Comments about BlueFly.com:

I love shopping for dresses on bluefly.com. They have some of the most fashionable clothes and I love to browse through all of the images. I can't say that I am a fan of their regular prices. Never the less, when there is a sale, I can always expect to save big. My favorite section on the site is definitely clearance. You can always find something beautiful within your budget.

Very simple to navigate through. Everything is organized within categories which makes it easy for me to shop.

Product Selection
There are a lot of items to choose from. I usually shop for my family as well as my home.

Product Pricing
The prices are great only when there is a sale. Otherwise, you can expect to pay quite a bit and it is worth it for the quality.

Customer Service
Customer service is great. I love how humble they are and knowledgeable. Whenever there is an issue, they take good care of me.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping is fast. Each time my order is delivered, I always have a smile on my face because my complete order is delivered and the quality is great.

• Shipping and Returns:

When it's good, it's good! When it's bad, it's BAD!

Comments about BlueFly.com:

Overall Bluefly.com is pretty much always a hit or miss. I first started using this site back in High School when it was a sponsor of Project Runway. I loved being able to go online and find the unique clothing that was offered from some of the shows designers. I also love that you can really find different and unique clothing on this site. Some of my favorite pieces were purchased from Bluefly.com. Sometimes though the quality of the pieces you received based on what you pay is just not worth it.

The website is easy to use and everything is categorized so you can browse through styles you are interested in.

Product Selection
Bluefly.com offers a lot of unique products that other sites do not have.

Product Pricing
Pricing is a little expensive at Bluefly.com but usually you are getting unique and quality merchandise which makes it worth it!

Customer Service
I have never had to use customer service at bluefly.com.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping is quick and I have never had to return an item.

Good designer clothes

from Utah

Comments about BlueFly.com:

When I needed a new suit, I decided to check out bluefly.com, since I heard that they had quality designer clothes. After shopping around a bit, I was able to find a good quality suit at an affordable price.

The site has good, clear pictures that give an accurate portrayal of what the product actually looks like. This was very helpful to me in picturing what it would actually look like when I bought it.

Product Selection
The site does have a wide variety of options (200 items in the suits section, which is what I used the most).

Product Pricing
What I found for myself was a good suit in a reasonable price range (about $300). But that was at the very low end of their prices. Some of their suits range up over $3,000, and other items that I looked at were just as overpriced. I understand that "designer" products often cost more, but in my opinion, this is a bit ridiculous for something that doesn't provide any more valuable than something cheaper. I will still consider this site again after my first use, but only if something is on a good sale that makes it reasonably priced.

Buyer Beware - Do your research before making a purchase

from Pittsburgh, PA USA

Comments about BlueFly.com:

If it seems too good to be true, it just might be. I made a purchase from this site on a designer purse that was about half the price that I had seen anywhere else. It arrived and within two days of use, the "leather" straps started to unravel. I'm pretty convinced that this was not actually made by the designer but it was instead a cheap knock off. When I contacted customer service, they were basically not any help stating that since I had used the item, I could not return it. I know I had used it, but using a $300+ item for less then a week should not invalidate any option to return it.
That being said, there are some great deals. You just have to be aware of the type of product you are looking at and be aware of the average price that item sells for to determine if you are really getting a deal or not.
I do like how easy it is to sort for items. For example, when you look at shoes, you can sort by designer, size and style. I love that I can sort by size before I even browse the selection because that way I only see products actually available in my size and I don't have to get disappointed that they don't come in an 11.
You can find good deals on this site. But buyer beware. Don't fall for deals that are likely too good to be true. You may receive a sub par item.

It is easy to customize your searches on the site and ultimately make a purchase.

Product Pricing
The prices are hit and miss. You can find great deals, things that are priced the same as other sites and some "sales" that are basically not sales at all.

No thank you!

from Kansas

Comments about BlueFly.com:

BlueFly.com is supposed to be a discount website to get designer brands. Occasionally you can find really good deals on the website, but usually there isn't much of a discount really. There usually aren't many pictures of the item, which means sometimes it doesn't quite look like how you expected once it arrives. I also question the authenticity of some of their supposed designer brands.

Bluefly is easy enough to navigate. The website does look slightly aged and not that sleek, but that's not too big of a deal. You can search by specific designer or just the category, such as handbags or shoes. Bluefly.com has everything from accessories and shoes, to suits and ties. The website claims "up to 70% off designer brands". I'm pretty sure I have never seen any item on their website that was 70% off the original price. It's usually close to maybe 20%.

When you click and item there are not very many pictures of the item, usually only 2 pictures. That makes it hard to get an idea of what the item actually looks like. What you receive in the mail may not be close to what you expected. [Oh, and good luck returning it since their return policy is SHORT!].

I ordered a Prada bag from bluefly.com a while back and I'm pretty sure it was not an authentic bag. I looked up the bag model online and the interior of the bag i received did not match that of the authentic bag. The bag was also not as good of quality as Prada usually is.

I wouldn't recommend bluefly.com. The discounts they offer aren't that great and you can't accurately view the item you are ordering. Plus, their authenticity of their products is questionable.