Other Toasters:
Black Decker
Black & Decker T2707SB 2-Slice Toaster, Black

Black DeckerBlack & Decker T2707SB 2-Slice Toaster, Black

Toasting a great little toaster!

Profile Image

from Davis, CA

Comments about Black Decker Black & Decker T2707SB 2-Slice Toaster, Black:

I really wanted a modern, sleek-chrome toaster, but was in between homes when mine died. So, I purchased what I thought was an in-between toaster--inexpensive and not quite as pretty. What I ended up with was one that not only toasts well, but keeps on going.

I love the wide toast openings, as my husband toasts his bagels. There's even a bagel setting--very cool. For me, the reheat option is great, as I tend to get caught up doing something while my toast cools.

Toasting Evenness
For the most part, breads and English muffins toast evenly. However, if the bagel is large, the top may not toast. It's not much of big deal though. I just stop it half way into the toasting session and turn it around. This is only an issue with large bagels. I suppose large pieces of bread would have the same issue.

No big deal, though.

I don't see where there would be an issue unless a young child was to put something metal into the slots. That would be an issue with any toaster though.

There is a removable crumb tray which makes it easy to clean the crumbs from the toaster. The outside is easy to wipe clean with a clean cloth lightly dampened with water.

I've been using this most everyday for several years and it just keeps going.

Although I really wanted an expensive chrome toaster, I'm very happy with the design and look of this toaster.

• Safety: