Other Misc. Vitamins:
BioAstin Natural Astaxanthin 60 Gcaps (Nutrex Hawaii)

BioAstin Natural Astaxanthin 60 Gcaps (Nutrex Hawaii)

Pure and Natural, Great for Eyes, Skin and Joints

from Edmeston, NY

Comments about BioAstin Natural Astaxanthin 60 Gcaps (Nutrex Hawaii):

I like BioAstin Astaxanthin for a variety of reasons. One, because it is all natural. Too many vitamins and supplements are full of chemicals. Their advertising says that it is pesticide and herbicide-free and is non-GMO and BSE free. Pesticides and herbicisde have been linked to a variety of diseases including cancer. Two, I like the fact that it has 4 mg of astaxanthin per serving. Although I have found it at higher potencies, 4 mg. is the least anyone should be taking per day, but I have been considering upping my intake as Dr. Mercola recommends 10 mg's and I trust his judgment. Three, I am concerned about my eyesight, which is very poor, but now I am developing cataracts and astaxanthin is supposed to be terrific for your eyesight. Four, I tend to burn rather easily and astaxanthin protects your skin from the sun's rays (great for anti-aging as well!). Five, although I don't have arthritis or any kind of joint problems at the moment, I understand that astaxanthin is good for those kinds of problems and because my siblings all have joint problems, I am using astaxanthin to ward off future problems.