4.8
Bath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Shampoo and Conditioner

Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Shampoo and Conditioner

4.8

Coconut Lime Shampoo makes my hair silky smooth!

from Port Orchard, WA

Comments about Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Shampoo and Conditioner:

I got the chance to try out the coconut lime shampoo at a bed and breakfast in Walla Walla, WA.  I was a bit skeptical about it but since it was the only shampoo available, I went ahead with it.  I am not a big fan of coconut; i dont particularly like the smell of it.  Anyway, I went ahead and used it with my regular conditioner which I did bring with me.

I have long straight hair.  the next day when I bruhed my hair in the morning, i was pleasantly surprised at how smooth it was.  there was no trouble brushing my hair through like I normally have in the morning.  in addition, my hair smelled nice too.  throughout the day, my hair felt really smooth and soft.  at the end of the day, i didnt have to use my hair brush once.

the next thing I did after my vacation was to hit the bath and body works store and got myself a bottle of the shampoo and conditioner too, to give it a try.  Again, I was pleasantly surprised.  My hair has never been this smooth and soft!  I love it!

Bath and Body Works signature scents infused in your hair AMAZIN

from Beech Grove, IN

Comments about Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Shampoo and Conditioner:

This product not only smelled amazing but did wonders for my dry hair. I loved the way my hair shined and glowed afterwards and I loved the scent that lingered for days after usage. I usually won't pay too much for my shampoo and conditioners but I didn't mind paying for this product.

B&B Works Shampoo, DIVINE ! My all time FAVE!

from Northport, AL

Comments about Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Shampoo and Conditioner:

OK, you know how Bath and Body Works is always discontinueing something that you love? Well, I'm really angry that they don't have this divine shampoo and conditioner available all the time! I have never, ever found anything that I and my hair love this much!

I use the Volumizing formula, and it does work,but without drying my hair  like other volumizers do. Just a tiny bit of the shampoo is needed to get giant bubbles, so it lasts a long time. Same for the conditioner.

The smell is so wonderful, right on par with their lotion and bath gel in the matching scent. It is so nice to be constantly stopped by strangers and asked what scent you are wearing.

I find that my hair is much more manageable when I use this product, and I like that! I have very oily hair, and can go longer between shampoos with this .

I was very upset when I ran out, went back to buy more, and found out they only stock it occasionally, and that they had it over the holidays. Who knows when it will be available again? VERY POOR customer service,if you ask me.

The coconut lime shampoo & conditioner is fabulous!

from Broken Arrow, OK

Comments about Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Shampoo and Conditioner:

I picked up the Coconut Lime Verbena moisturizing shampoo and conditioner because it was on sale and smelled wonderful.  I was pleasantly surprised by how soft and manageable it left my hair.  I can't stop smelling my hair - it smells soooo good.  I'm going back to the store and grab some more!

awesomeness! great scent and leaves my hair soft and managable

from Millville, NJ

Comments about Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Shampoo and Conditioner:

I bought the Coconut Lime Shampoo and Conditioner because it smelled amazing.  I didn't expect the fragrance to last on my hair, but it does.  And the real surprise is that it works as well, if not better than the shampoo I had been regularly using.  I've been using it for a few days now and if my hair stays manageable and soft, I will likely make this my new line of hair care products.