Other Frozen Foods:
Meat & Seafood
Banquet
Banquet Brown 'N Serve Maple Sausage Links

Banquet Brown 'N Serve Maple Sausage Links

Not bad for frozen foods.

Comments about Banquet Brown 'N Serve Maple Sausage Links:

I bought a package of Banquet Brown and Serve Maple Sausage Links because they were really cheap. I was skeptical because I thought there was something wrong with them because of the price. I was wrong. They were actually pretty tasty. We usually have pancakes and sausages and I love to dip my sausage links in the syrup. With the maple flavor of these I think they are perfect. I was so amazed with the flavor. I will be buying these again. They will save me money.

Good maple flavor.

Comments about Banquet Brown 'N Serve Maple Sausage Links:

My family and I really like Banquet brown and serve maple sausage links. They have a good maple flavor. These are great when I am in a hurry and don't have time to cook a full breakfast. While I am making eggs, I put these in the microwave (they only take a minute or less) and everything is done in no time. The convenience of these sausage links is great. You don't get a whole lot in the box but they are very low cost. I always have a couple of boxes on hand.

Get ready!

Comments about Banquet Brown 'N Serve Maple Sausage Links:

Get ready! It's breakfast time! THese sausages are absolutely amazing. They are already pre-cooked so all you have to do is move them around on the skillet for a few minutes or simply pop them right in the microwave for a few minutes. The maple taste that clashes with the sage and other sausage seasonings really helps brings your entire breakfast meal alive. Love these!

A Quick & Delicious Breakfast!

Comments about Banquet Brown 'N Serve Maple Sausage Links:

Banquet has an awesome line of breakfast sausages. My favorite is the maple. There are about 6-8 sausages in each package for you to cook in whichever way you like. Microwaves work but that way the sausage always is soggy! Gross! Cooking them right on the stove top is the way to go. The only thing I wish I could have different about this packaging, is a way to re seal the sausages that you do not use & have them fresh for later use. Each time I don't cook every one of them, the left over frozen links become freezer burned very fast. Nonetheless, these go perfect with your morning egg, toast and coffee. Or if you just feel like having some sausage, have breakfast for dinner or lunch!