Other Women's Perfumes:

Avon Today Fragrance

Love AVON Today!

from Mastic Beach, NY

Comments about Avon Today Fragrance:

I received a sample of this at one point and loved it. I then bought the bottle and have loved it ever since! It's not a strong overpowering scent, which i like. It's soft and long lasting as well as a great price, especially when it's on sale!

avon today

from Soddy Daisy, TN

Comments about Avon Today Fragrance:

avon "today" perfume is in my colllection. i have the perfume, lotion and shower gel. its not one that i go to that often. even though i like it, it seems to change with body chemistry. a little goes a long way. for me layering isnt an option it one of the products or none, the perfume it self is nice and floral. every once in a while i swear i get a whiff of my grandmothers rose perfume that she used to wear many years ago which she also bought from avon. dont get me wrong i like it just in small doses. the tones are warm and does have hints of floral. it reminds me of a black dress and heels night...its not over powering so you can wear it and have no worries of people smelling you before you get into the room. it is reasonably price and when you can order it as a set its even better. i would diffiently recommend ask your avon represenitive for a couple of samples and try it but avon also has a great return policy so you really have nothing to lose.

I get more compliments EVERYDAY when I wear "Today"!!

from Stockton, CA

Comments about Avon Today Fragrance:

My son's girlfriend bought me my first bottle of Avons Today fragrance.  I have never been a big fan of Avon fragrances (although I do like their other products) so I was not too sure about it.  I love a good bargain, but have always splurged on nice perfume because I like to smell nice all day and the more expensive brands seem to smell better and last longer.  Anyway, I get more complitments with Today than I did with scents twice the price.  I think I will keep buying it.

Avon's Today fragrance is one of my favorite fragrances.

from Lockport, NY

Comments about Avon Today Fragrance:

The fresh scent of concord grapes and lively undertones of fresh cut flowers surrond Avon's Today fragrance.  I absolutely love the fragrance of Avon's Today perfume.  It is spirit lifting, and a fun-filled scent.

Avon's Today Fragrance is Unforgettable!

from Greensburg, PA

Comments about Avon Today Fragrance:

I am a big customer of Avon and have not found any products from them that I do not enjoy using. I had received a sample of the Today fragrance and instantly was hooked once again on yet another Avon product.  I do not like strong scents or scents that powerfully strong and florally.  This seems to have a musky scent to me, yet a cool, crisp, clean scent that seems to linger on throughout the day.  I few quick squirts seems to last me the biggest part of the day.  Each time I get a quick whiff I think to myself "love this smell".  I have received many compliments from people I know and complete strangers asking what is my perfume called.  I think it is priced a bit high but I am on a fairly tight budget.  I do not get to indulge myself in it very often so when I do I appreciate it even more! Ask your Avon Rep for a few samples and you will soon fall in love with the beautiful scent of "Today" from Avon!

avon Today Fragrance is the very best

from Hopkinsville, KY

Comments about Avon Today Fragrance:

I think Avon Today Fragarence is one of the better ones Avon has to offer, I can afford to wear it everyday, because it does not take much . So I do not have to worry about replacing it often. I would and have told all my friends about it. And I have such a nice Avon lady too.

Who Knew?

from Front Royal, VA

Comments about Avon Today Fragrance:

Who knew that Avon would produce as nice a fragrance as I have used in a long time.  Not overpowering; not over-the-top in any way.  What a surprise to get a product you will love at a good price.  You can wear it daily and just enjoy. And no, I don't sell Avon.