Other Women's Perfumes:
Cologne
Avon
Avon Haiku

Avon Haiku

Avon Haiku Eau De Perfume Spray is my signature scent!

Be ready for anything with a wardrobe of florals that range from soft  to sexy.  For day wear choose a floral scent like Haiku.  It's like poetry for your senses.  It is a warm soft floral evoking serenity of a japanese garden.  Haiku is blooming with delicate jasmine, lillies and citrus.  It is my all time favorite Avon scent.  I'm always complimented when I wear Avon Haiku.

Avon Haiku - at least it doesn't smell cheap!

Most of the scents from Avon are a bit too overwhelming for me.  I am not into heavily flowered, fruity or perfumed scents.  They make me sneeze or I can smell them on myself so strongly all day long.  I ordered this product from an Avon catalog because the design on the bottle was interesting to me and made me want to know what it smelled like.  Usually I don't bother if I can't smell the product first since I'm so sensitive to scents in the first place, but I just had to give this one a try.  While I wasn't completely disappointed, it still is a bit too strong for me.  One small squirt and I can smell it on myself the entire day.  I usually go with lighter scents, but this one is ok on occassion.   I have gotten complements from others when I wear it, so I know it's not a total bust.  My boss even ordered a small bottle for his wife he liked it so much.  Avon does a great job of keeping prices very budget conscious for their customers.  So even if you don't care for this scent, it won't break your pocketbook to try it!  If you're sensitive to perfume you may not like it, but at the resonable price Avon charges, it's worth a try.

Avon Haiku smells light, clean, and wonderful.

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Avon Haiku:

Avon Haiku smells so good. My husband noticed I was wearing something new immediately and commented on how good I smelled. The scent of this product is not over-powering. The scent is light but long lasting. It stays with you all day! The great thing is that Haiku comes in deodorant, powder, shower gel, lotion, and cream. So you can layer these for a stronger scent or wear individually for a more subtle scent. It has Japanese Citrus and lush floral notes but it does not have a strong flowery scent. I am very scent loyal and only wear one or two on a regular basis. I loved Haiku so much I added it to my regular rotation. The price of Haiku is unbeatable. Avon regularly offers sales on this product. I wear Ralph Lauren Blue which costs much more but I love Haiku just as much and it is so cost effective I can wear this anytime, all the time. This scent is a nice scent for all ages. There are so many positive points to this product. It is definitely worth trying.

Avon Haiku - at least it doesn't smell cheap!

from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Wonderful, soft smell

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Avon Haiku:

This fragrance smells delightful. It is made for a casual day out that could be worn daily due to its light scent. Unlike some perfume, which makes you smell from a mile away, this perfume is not too overpowering and would not make you sick of your own smell.

Haiku smells great without being overpowering

from Camp Hill, PA

Comments about Avon Haiku:

I first received Avon Haiku Perfume Spray as a gift from my Mother.  What I loved about it first was how it was strong, but didn't overpower me.  My husband also noticed it but said it didn't smell like I had drenched myself with scent.  I also like that it has a powder and lotion to go with it.  I like that I can get out of the shower and start with that faint scent from the powder and then add the perfume later, when I'm done getting ready.  I don't like to use all three at once, because then it does become overpowering.  Avon Haiku Perfume is not a cheap perfume and it's kind of inconvenient to buy.  I haven't bought any of it in ages because there isn't an Avon agent living nearby that I know and want to buy from.  When I am able to buy it, though, I do because I know Avon is a reputable company and produces quality products.  Plus, since I'm careful to use it sparingly and because one spritz is really enough to surround me with a light scent for an entire day, I don't think I'm in danger of running out any time soon.

Avon Haiku Eau De Perfume Spray is my signature scent!

from Rochester, NY

Absolutely love this product

from Saint Stephen, SC

Comments about Avon Haiku:

My husband bought the entire collection for me, and I absolutely loved it. It has a very fresh scent that lasts all day, but isnt overpowering like some perfumes that mostly smell like alcohol. Comes in a pretty pagoda shaped bottle that avon bottle collectors will want to collect. This is one Avon item I will definately be reordering.

Avon Haiki is really nice

from Smithville, GA

Comments about Avon Haiku:

Avon's haiku perfume is one that I really like. I smelled a sample of this perfume and thought that I would try it out. When i tried it, i can say that i did like every thing about it the look of the bottle the smell of the perfume.the sent that was left after it has been on you and your closthes for a while. I will say that I really got a lot of complements from wearing  this nice fragrance.I like the  fact that the fragrance lasts on you and it does not cost an arm and a leg. I have purchased a couple of bottles of this perfume. I hope that this perfume stay around for a while. I have heard a lot of people talking about this perfume, only good things are what i have heard. This perfume is not offensive at all, it's not one that will make your nose turn up. It is one that will make you want to know what smells so good. i would recommend this perfume to all my friends and family. I would like them to purchase a nice smelling perfume.

Haiku is my favorite Avon parfume ever.

from Princeton, IN

Comments about Avon Haiku:

In my opinion Avon's Haiku is the most awesome scent that I have ever used from them.  I began using Haiku when it first became available.  I tried it first from a friend before I spent money on it because  jasmine, citrus and lilies did not seem to be a scent that I would like. I am not a person to like a flowery smell in my perfume.  This however, is amazing.  It is a soft and clean smell.  I wear it and people notice.  I go into my banking center on Friday evenings and the tellers know that I am there.  They have always commented on how nice i smell when I come in.  Once I wore a different scent and they were all asking "you didn't change perfumes did you?  We like when you come in so that we can have a great smell in the bank for a while".  I suppose that is a big complement to the smell but I often wondered if it was too strong.  But everyone says it is just perfect.  I love to wear it and keep a stock when it goes on sale so I never run out.  I may not wear it all the time because I believe you need to switch up according to the occasion but for an everyday perfume it is by far the best  around in my opinion.

You can't beat the value and quality of this Haiku

from Lenoir, NC

Comments about Avon Haiku:

This is my absolute favorite perfume by Avon. As a mom on a budget I always make sure to buy Haiku when it's a buy one get one free sale. Can't beat the price for a truly amazing fragrance.

I usually don't wear perfume because they seem to wear off half way through my day and end having to spray more before the day is over. With Haiku the scent last all day and still smelled faintly like it after I did the laundry. Don't get me wrong it's not a strong perfume, it's very mellow and smells softly of flowers. It's not the type to obnoxious or offensive. I have gotten more compliments on this perfume than any other.

Smells so clean

from Shelton, WA

Comments about Avon Haiku:

I used to use this perfume back in 2002. This goes well with a lot of deodorant scents. It's of of those scents that compliments rather than overbears. I consider it a gentle smell. Whenever I would spray this on, it was more of that fresh out of the shower type scent, and it doesn't smell like you are trying to cover something up. The design of the bottle is actually great too, because it's an asian style and matches my bathroom. I have known a few other people to use this perfume too, and one of them told me that she would spray the scent on, and then about 5 minutes later the smell would be gone. It eventually started doing that with me also, so I had to switch perfumes, but over all Haiku is still one of my favorite Avon scents. I will never blame a perfume for not working for me anymore when it was my body that was changing. I definetly recommend this product to anyone who likes a clean and gentle scented perfume.