Other Shampoos:

Avon Advance Techniques Volumizing Shampoo

Great product! I love Avon's Volumizing Shampoo & Conditioner

from Bonaire, GA

Comments about Avon Advance Techniques Volumizing Shampoo:

This is a great product. I have very fine thin hair so this really help give my hair the little lift it needs to look great and salon styled without the hassle. Being a single mom to three kids, I need all the shortcuts I can get and this product really does that for me!

I am really impressed with this product and would recommend

from Moran, MI

Comments about Avon Advance Techniques Volumizing Shampoo:

I have always been of the belief that  although there are many factors that contribute to the success of shampoo,such as  water hardness/softness,  individual hair textures, climates  I had thought that almost any shampoo would do what shampoo is basically designed to do, which is clean the hair.  Along with  this theory I have been given to the belief that many shampoos were prone to making claims in order to justify a price that I felt is out of line for what  was being offered or what one could reasonably expect to experience

Recently I was given a sample of  Avon Advanced Techniques  shampoo.  I have to admit I was not particularily expecting  very much, especially since this is a 2 in 1 product and I have never been a fan of conditoners. I was pleasantly surprised to find that I immediately fell in love with this shampoo. I am post menopausal and have lost a lot of the fullness of my hair and this product not only renewed my faith in conditioning products, it also leaves my hair with the feeling of fullness every time I use it .

I would (and have) recommended Avon Advanced Techniques to my friends and family. I feel it isreasonably priced for the performance   it  delievers and is a quality product and believe me when I say I do not hand out this type of endorsement easily.

avons volumne shampoo reallydoes make my hair appear to be fulle

from Wooster, OH

Comments about Avon Advance Techniques Volumizing Shampoo:

I have come to like Avons shampoos because they are economical and they work.  The volumne shampoo has really improved the looks of my hair on a daily basis.  Avon is a company that sells through representatives and their products are not only tested  but economical.  I have found this shampoo to not only make my hair look thicker but it leaves it feeling clean and appears to have a shine.  I would gladly reccomend this product to any one who is struggling with thinning hair.

Avon Advanced Techniques Volumizing is one of the best shampoos

from Knoxville, TN

Comments about Avon Advance Techniques Volumizing Shampoo:

I have used the Avon Shampoo's for several years now and have always been pleased with the results the shampoo's has on my hair. This shampoo is especially good for limp and thinning hair. It has a great lather and my hair feel's so clean. It removes buildup of styling products and hair spray. There is no reason to shampoo a second time as most shampoos recommend. I have a 15 year old son who has very thick , coarse and curly hair, he love's the way Avon  Advanced Techniques Volumizing shampoo make's his hair look fuller and also make's his hair more manageable, softer and less coarse. My husband who has no hair even liked the way his hair looked and felt fuller, softer and more manageable. I will continue too purchase Avon Advanced Techniques shampoo for my family. It is a great produce for all hair type's, at a great price and I have even given it as a gift too several of my sister's and friends.

Works well but not that well

from Westminster, CO

Comments about Avon Advance Techniques Volumizing Shampoo:

I have fine hair really bad and have been using Aveeno which was a good product. I was also using Nioxin but it dried my hair out. I decided to buy Avon advance volumizing shampoo and conditioner.

The results were good for the first week but after using it constantly it dried my hair out and made it frizzier than it was..I have permed hair. I have used better products. For me it did work for a short time.

I wouldn't recommend this productto anyone. But of course the volumizing shampoo probably works different on other people's hair. but not mine.

Doesn't work that great

from Fair Play, SC

Comments about Avon Advance Techniques Volumizing Shampoo:

I was very disappointed in Avon's Advance Techniques Volumizing Shampoo. I typically use Avon products and thought I'd give this one a try since I have very fine hair. I am always looking for a better volumizing shampoo. I currently use Pantene and won't be changing anytime soon after using Avon's.

It made my hair very frizzy. (It was not a humid day either!) If that's their idea of "volume" no thank you! It didn't add any additional volume to my flat hair. It looked worse. I also used the conditioner as they say, "for best results". It did not make a difference. Using this shampoo made my hair look horrible.

I would not recommend this product to anyone. Perhaps it will help to use a straightener gel, however I don't feel I should have to if I'm going for volume.

I now use a volumizing spray instead of the shampoo to help get an extra "umph". If you have fine hair do not use this product. It will only give you frizz.

Works great and not expensive.

from Perry, OH

Comments about Avon Advance Techniques Volumizing Shampoo:

I love Avon products  .ADVANCE TECHNIQUES Body Building Shampoo makes my hair bouncy with great body. I love that it rinses clean easily and smooths the hair. My hair is so light and shiny but not in a gross oily hair type of shiny! The smell is fabulous, it's kinda a spiced orange smell. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT it does what it says and when you watch the Avon sales you can pick up several bottles and save even more.   My hair is thinning as I get older and have thyroid problems and this shampoo really helps to give it body and shine without that oily look.   It just looks fuller and thicker,  which is a great plus for me.  And I am sure there are many other women out there that could benefit from this Advance Techniques Body Building Shampoo just like I have.  I would highly recommend it to others to help with their hair.  Try it and see,  I am sure you will be just as happy and pleased as I am.

Advance Techniques Voluminizing makes hair bouncy

from Hartland, WI

Comments about Avon Advance Techniques Volumizing Shampoo:

ADVANCE TECHNIQUES Body Building Shampoo makes my hair bouncy with great body. I love that it rinses clean easily and smooths the hair. My hair is so light and shiny but not in a gross oily hair type of shiny! The smell is fabulous, it's kinda a spiced orange smell. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I recommend it to my family and friends and have even given it as a gift!"

The Avon Shampoo made my hair thicker and shinier.

from East Northport, NY

Comments about Avon Advance Techniques Volumizing Shampoo:

Lately, my hair has been dry on the ends and has not been looking as shiny as I normally like.  I had a bottle of Avon Advance Techniques Volumizing Shampoo and decided that I wanted to try the product and see how worked.  After washing my hair that night, my hair was fuller, shinier and really looked better than it had in several weeks. I didn't use a lot of shampoo but I had alot of lather, the shampoo smelled great and washed out easily.  As I had washed my hair at night, dried my hair and went to bed, the next morning my hair still looked great and did not get that "oily head" syndrome.  My hair felt and looked healthier.  My hair was shiny and straight after using the product.  I have been using another leading brand so I was very surprised and happy how great my hair looked and felt.  My hair looked great for two days and I didn't have to wash my hair the second day as I usually wash my hair daily.