View more shampoo

3.3

Nothing really special..

from Gaylord, MN

Comments about Avon ADVANCE TECHNIQUES Winter Restore Replenishing Shampoo:

There was nothing wrong with this shampoo. Paired with the matching conditioner and conditioning mask, it did was the average shampoo does, cleaned my hair. It didn't repair existing damage but I guess it maybe made it softer than the 99 cent shampoos.

LOVE IT

from Desoto, TX

Comments about Avon ADVANCE TECHNIQUES Winter Restore Replenishing Shampoo:

I am very picky about the shampoo's and conditioners I use on my hair.  I decided to order this just to try it and at the low price I said "What the heck".  Avon guarentee's their products with  money back.  I bought it and now I am hooked.  I have to have this product and have stopped buying from the salon.

I did not have good luck with this product

from Palm Coast, FL

Pros

Cons

Comments about Avon ADVANCE TECHNIQUES Winter Restore Replenishing Shampoo:

I did not have good luck with this product it says it will make your hair soft and frizz free and anti-static .

I thought something was up while I was shampooing , the stuff felt weird on my hair like it was a sticky shampoo .

also the comb would not easily go through my hair it was a mess of tangles -after drying my hair it was very frizzy and just sticking up all over the place I had to re-wash it with something else .

I'm really disapointed  I just bought it and this was my first time using it now I have a full bottle of it . its only about 2.99 so not worth sending back ,maybe it will work better on the dog ,she looks good frizzy .