2.5
Other Shampoos:
Aveeno
Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish + Volumize Shampoo 10.5 oz.

Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish + Volumize Shampoo 10.5 oz.

2.5

Promises, promises. This sure didn't work for me.

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish + Volumize Shampoo 10.5 oz.:

**Aveeno Active Naturals NOURISH+VOLUMIZE** is one of a new collection -- the first hair products from **Aveeno** after the building of this brand's reputation for skin care over a 60-year period. **NOURISH+VOLUMIZE** is advertised as nourishing damaged hair back to life in just 3 washes. I needed only two washes to know it wouldn't work for me.

My sample included **NOURISH AND VOLUMIZE SHAMPOO and CONDITIONER**. I have fine hair that goes flat and oily with conditioners of any sort, so I skipped the the conditioner packet.

A coated feeling as I rinsed and a repulsive fruit smell dominated my washings. One or both may be attributed to one or both of the *Nourishing Wheat Complex and Blue Lotus Flower* ingredients mentioned on the front of the package. On the other hand, *Nymphaea Coerulea Flower Extract* or *Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil * may have contributed to my discontent.

Sometimes, it seems to me, advertising hype is followed by a fall. It certainly didn't enhance the efficiency of this product, in my opinion.

Aveeno Naturals: Not for my hair!

from Houston, TX

Comments about Aveeno Active Naturals Nourish + Volumize Shampoo 10.5 oz.:

I decided to give Aveeno Active Naturals shampoo a try because it was on sale, I had a coupon, AND there was a mail-in rebate. After those three, the several Aveeno products I bought ended up being free.

My hair is very thick and very curly.  This product was definitely not designed for my hair type. Perhaps the Aveeno Active Naturals shampoo would work well on thinner or straighter hair.  For me, I could've just as well been using a budget brand shampoo. This product did a fine job cleaning my hair, but pretty much any shampoo can clean hair.

What the Aveeno Active Naturals shampoo did not do was soften my hair and make it more manageable.  There are other products that have done a much better job of that for my hair type: Pantene relaxed and natural shampoo, Pantene for curly hair shampoo, Cream of Nature detangling shampoo.  I will stick with those instead of purchasing more Aveeno Active Naturals shampoo.