Other Cooking Tools & Gadgets:

As Seen On TV Turbo Cooker

it's good

from egypt

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Convenient
  • Easy To Use

Cons

• Unstable

• Large Kitchens
  • Small Kitchens

Comments about As Seen On TV Turbo Cooker:

He's very good , but be tired at some time

Love it!!!

Comments about As Seen On TV Turbo Cooker:

I love this product. Have had it for years. Want another one. It was purchased on 3 installments.
This is a great tool for beginning cooks or seasoned.
It is my go to pan. I have expensive pots and pans but I prefer this one.
Another great thing us that you can make larger quantities. We love fried
cabbage with ground beef, Chinese, boil water for spaghetti.
Can't say enough about this product!

Cleans up nicely.

Have had it for years.

My lid fell. The vent button broke off. Glued it but but
No longer opens or closes.

If you have a kitchen, you need this product!

from Bradenton, FL

Comments about As Seen On TV Turbo Cooker:

I really think this product is great! So easy to use and everything is so much easier! Before having this I was constantly having to use different things just to get one job done. Now I can do multiple things and everything is so much faster and better. I bought one for my sister and she couldn't live without it! I plan on getting one for my mother in law soon because she is always complaining of the same problems I have. So no more problems for her!!!

Turbo cooker is quality made, but not as easy as promised

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about As Seen On TV Turbo Cooker:

I had seen the infomercial for the Turbo cooker and thought I'd try it out when I found it on clearance at a local store.  Honestly I have only used it a few times, but the results were varied.  I need to pull it out and try some of the recipes again.  The problem I had is getting all the times right.  For example, my meat would be done, but the vegetable and rices wouldn't get done.  I tried to follow all the directions in the recipe precisely, but I'm sure part of it is how your stove cooks, so you probably have to experiment with it to get used to the cooking times.  I just haven't taken the time to do that, and after having a few efforts not turn out, I put it away in my cupboard, and haven't given it another chance.  The thing I do like about the turbo cooker is the actual pan and the round cake pan.  I have used both of those for just cooking like I normally would, and they both seem to be of good quality.  Just be prepared to put a little work into figuring out the timing of cooking the meals.  It's not quite as easy as they make it look on the infomercials.  Perhaps my star rating will change in the future if I give my turbo cooker another chance.

Wonderful product

from Gastonia, NC

Comments about As Seen On TV Turbo Cooker:

We've had the turbo cooker for over 10 years and love it.  It did take a little getting used to at first but just follow the recipies and you'll have no trouble.  Also don't be afraid to experiment on your own as we've come up with many new recipies on our own after we got the hang of how it works.  You can actually cook an entire meal from vegies, to meat, to dessert all at once!  It's great!

Not the miracle that they tell you it is.

from Houston, TX

Comments about As Seen On TV Turbo Cooker:

My mother and I both purchased this item based on the infomercials that we saw on TV.  I love to cook and I love to experiment with new cooking ware.  Beliving how easy it would be easy to use,   trust me after trying it, it is not all that the lady Cathy makes it out to be.   After I told my mother about my experience with it she never took her's out the box.

I AM This is me

from Waseca, MN

Comments about As Seen On TV Turbo Cooker:

** I have had my cooker for over a year now and can tell anyone you need this in**

** your kitchen. This product is awesome I wouldn't be without it.**

**                                              Happy Holidays**

**                                              The Taylors**

I can make a healthy dinner with all the trimmings in 20 minutes

from southern, NC

Comments about As Seen On TV Turbo Cooker:

The Turbo Cooker infomercial came on the TV one day when I had the flu. I was too sick to bother changing the channel, but I managed to write down the information after watching the Turbo Cooker demonstration.

I got burned on some silly Made for TV body slimming suit that would not go above my skinny knees, so I did some research on the Turbo Cooker. After reading up, I decided that I really did want to buy a Turbo Cooker. I had those yummy meals dancing in my head, and my flu was clearing up. I couldn't help myself.

Since I'm Southern, steam cooking is not a method I've used a lot. We just roll everything in flour and deep fry it. I know that's not good, but that's what I know how to do and fast. Fast is important. I work days. Write nights. The boys are teens and rush in and out. Schedules vary day to day. My head is always spinning. That's one thing that sold me on the Turbo Cooker - a full meal in 20 minutes.

My Turbo Cooker arrived. It's a big domed stovetop pan. The lid has a vent to regulate the cooker. There's a basket that sits above the main bottom part and a pan for making cakes and other goodies that fits right under the big, domed lid.

The first thing we made in the Turbo Cooker was omlettes in a muffin pan. Thought we'd start out easy. We just followed the directions and mixed up egg and put those in our own muffin tin (gives you an idea of the size of the pan - muffin tin fits in there). My son loved those, and he calls them egg-lettes. So egg-lettes went well.

After the test drive, I watched the video and looked over the recipe cards. Those come with the turbo cooker. It's easy to mix and match the recipes. Just pick a meat, vegetable, bread or cake. Follow the step by step directions and time to make the various vent changes.

We've made a number of meals in the Turbo Cooker. I'd say my favorite is chicken. A whole chicken will fit in the bottom of the cooker, and it does not even have to be thawed out.

I haven't used the Turbo Cooker enough yet to be able to just walk in and whip up a meal. I'm still using the cards and really ought to review the video again to get more ideas. I also found a web site where Turbo Cooker fans talk about the Turbo Cooker and share new recipes.  You have to sign up to get in the group and see the information, but there are loads of great ideas at the Turbo Cooker group site. Just Google Turbo Cooker and look for Yahoo Groups - Turbo Cooker.

I'm trying to cook healthier these days. The Turbo Cooker is a good cooking system. We've had fun with it. I plan to get more serious about steam cooking. It's fast. The food tastes really good. I like being able to put the full meal in and have dinner ready in less than half an hour. I just need to study up a little more and plan ahead. Not likely to happen this week. I'll try to get some photos when we get our Turbo Cooker back out and make some good food.