Other Laptops:

Apple Macbook Pro13-inch - MC700LL/A

Pros

Cons

• Speed/Performance:

Best laptop for traveling, it is performance and power on the go

Comments about Apple Macbook Pro13-inch - MC700LL/A:

Built in battery works much better than regular notebooks batteries and makes the Macbook Pro much lighter.

Convenient backlight keyboard and battery light indicator on the side of the notebook.

Battery Life
Depending on what I am doing, but often i get about 8 hours battery life on a single charge.

Support & Service
Apple offers really good service for all its products, that including the Macbook Pro, but despite the appointment one makes at the store the await time is really long and the genius bar is really behind on appointments.

Speed/Performance
I can work on different programs, having several windows open and the speed keeps up. Good for multitasking besides the battery life is still good for heavy duty work.

Very thin and light, but perhaps a second or much larger fan should come in next models. Often the notebook would overheat when watching a long video or playing a HD game.

The aluminum unibody makes this computer feel pretty durable and long lasting.

• Speed/Performance:

A well-built machine designed for performance in durability.

Comments about Apple Macbook Pro13-inch - MC700LL/A:

What is lacks in usability, it makes up for with it's ease of use and security.

The OSX operating system is incredibly simple to use and design with the user in mind. It lacks in power, but it makes up for it with it's sheer simplicity.

Battery Life
The battery life shines as compared to other laptops in its price range.

Support & Service
Apple does try hard to provide good customer service, but its price range is monumental.

Speed/Performance
As compared to other laptops in its price range, it performs poorly. The money spent on designing the product would be well repurposed in giving it more power.

The aluminum unibody is extremely durable and flat-out sexy. However, the fan placement is cumbersome and the sharp edges of the laptop are uncomfortable for the user.

The aluminum unibody shell makes it very durable and resistant to shock damage, but it is far too susceptible to water damage and not very scratch resistant.

Worth the money!

Comments about Apple Macbook Pro13-inch - MC700LL/A:

I'm a student and use my laptop to edit videos, photoshop images, and write essays. My laptop has never failed me. I love it, and it can run Final Cut Pro without significant lag, which is amazing. I've also dropped my laptop before, it's still fine! Woohoo! I've also never gotten a virus, since it's a lovely Mac. Battery life is decent too, since I can take it to school, use Final Cut, and it doesn't die on me. I've also used Adobe Photoshop on this computer, and even with a small monitor, it's fine. The screen quality is amazing, but it is easily smudged. I'm constantly having to wipe off my screen, especially the edges. The glossy finish is easy to smudge, but it luckily doesn't scratch easily. The aluminium case is easy to scratch though, but it's only a cosmetic issue. When I dropped the first time, my laptop had no damage whatsoever, but when i dropped it the second time on wood flooring, it received a dent in the side. This dent is not very deep and my laptop still works just fine! I've also used my laptop to the point where I've gone over the average battery life cycle (number of charge cycles) and my battery still holds a charge just fine. It's awesome! My old laptop had to have its battery replaced before the average battery life span was up.