4.8
Apple MacBook White 13.3-Inch Laptop

Apple MacBook White 13.3-Inch Laptop

4.8

I am a Mac lover now.

I used to get annoyed hearing 'those' people who always bragged on their Apple Macbooks. I figured they were just the same as any other type of laptop. I WAS WRONG. I will never buy another brand of laptop now.

After going through TWO laptops in one year I gave in and purchased a Macbook since they had such high reviews everywhere. Contrary to popular belief, these laptops are not that much more expensive than normal Windows brand ones. My previous Dell that only lasted 9 months cost the same price as my Macbook did. It did take me a while to get used to the interface of the device. I did not like that change from Windows but once I got used to it, I found the device very easy to use.

This computer has ran great for the last 5 years. I had a battery problem once, which was quickly fixed and covered by my warranty. But remember you can only have the Macbooks repaired by an Apple certified repair place.

Seriously, make the switch to a Mac. You WILL NOT regret it. I am not going to waste my money on any other brand ever again.

It takes a while to get used to when you switch to the Mac interface but it is not too bad.

Support & Service
I love Apple but sometimes they are a hassle to deal with due to loopholes they have regarding their warranties. For example, one design flaw is the keyboard face plate cracking where the charger goes in. That crack will void the warranty, but Apple will tell you it is a common problem with the design of this particular Macbook! Also, if you have to have your Macbook worked on it has to be done by an Apple certified place or it voids your warranty.

Speed/Performance
This has been an excellent device for 5 years! I am pretty much always on my laptop when I am at home. I play World of Warcraft which is generally pretty hard on computers but my Macbook is still running fine. Even though my laptop gets a lot of use, it still runs GREAT.

One flaw in the design of the Apple Macbooks is that they are one solid piece of plastic which makes it crack in some places. For example the area around where the charger goes is cracked on both my boyfriend and I's Macs. Apparently that is a very common problem.

I have had this laptop for 5 years now and it still runs well.

Mac Book Review

Does not have features I would like to use. Not very good good for games, or anything online that has a lot of graphics. tend to freeze up.

Ease of...Read complete review

Sometimes it right clicks when I want to left click. I like how it scrolls, but Its hard to use a mac then go to a windows or other computer and try to scroll with the other computers

Battery Life
The battery last for days, literally. I never have to turn it off to conserve battery life or anything. It stays charged from 3:00 pm when I leave school, till past 10:00 am. It is very helpful not having to worry about losing anything because a computer dies.

Support & Service
I haven't really used this, but I know they have defects and I am constantly go to a help desk to fix it. They like to eat movies, Cds, anything you put into the drive.

Speed/Performance
Some times tends to freeze up when I play certain games online. Also I tend to move he mouse out of the screen and it moves the pages Im using.

My book has been through some wear and tear, but I know a few people who have busted the screens and buttons fall off the keyboard. Mines still in a good condition

Great device

from San Francisco

About Me Multimedia Professional, Technically Challenged, Tech Savvy

Pros

• Comfortable Keyboard
  • Fast
  • Lightweight
  • Long Battery Life
  • Quiet

• Business Use
    • Music
    • Web Browsing
    • Word Processing

Comments about Apple MacBook White 13.3-Inch Laptop:

Great product, never freezes up, very satisfied.

• Primary use:
    • Business

I could have not been more pleased.

from Orlando, Fl

About Me Multimedia Professional

Pros

• Comfortable Keyboard
    • Fast
    • Long Battery Life
    • Powerful
    • Quality Display
    • Quiet

Cons

• Heavy

• Graphics
    • Music
    • Video
    • Web Browsing

Comments about Apple MacBook White 13.3-Inch Laptop:

I am in love with my laptop. I love the highly intuitive nature of a Mac. I never have to troubleshoot with a Mac, the way I had to on a daily basis with a PC laptop. Each new laptop that comes out is faster and more fully loaded than the last. Each new laptop that comes out also seeks to correct some issues that the previous meodel had.

• Primary use:
    • Personal
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

I am a Mac lover now.

from Kansas

Speed/Performance

I have had this laptop for 5 years now and it still runs well.

My Apple MacBook is my office on the go

from Tampa, FL

Comments about Apple MacBook White 13.3-Inch Laptop:

I have been using Mac computers for over 20 years. From desktop to laptop to tablet to pods and phones, I guess I could say I'm a Mac evangelist.

I use a desktop iMac for my business. I bought the MacBook laptop as a backup computer and portable office. It holds all of my business information and work so I can work on the go. It is dependable, fast, sleek, easy to carry, and holds a decent 5-hour charge.

Apple is the best when it comes to customer service and tech support. When Apple announced a recall of the hard drive in the MacBook, I made an appointment with the Genius Bar at my local Apple store, took it in, and within 15 mins they had not only swapped out the old hard drive, but reloaded it from my portable backup drive. They even replaced the keyboard plate because the tech noticed a small crack in the corner. When I got it back I had a virtually brand new MacBook!

I would also like to add that I always buy refurbished Apple products from Apple.com (they don't carry refurbs in the stores) and they have always served me well.

Love my Apple Computer

Comments about Apple MacBook White 13.3-Inch Laptop:

I had always been a traditional computer person and never had an Apple prior to my brother-in-law introducing me to one. Since the first day I got mine I have loved the ease of use and reliability.

It is very easy to use. I love each application and upgrades.

Battery Life
    The battery life is very strong. I have had my Mac for three years now and the battery life is still as strong as the day I purchased it. I love that I can take it for the day and not need to charge the battery.

Support & Service
    The battery life is very good. Even after three years, the battery still holds its charge for several hours.

Speed/Performance
    The speed is excellent. No more waiting for things to download or to print. It is fast and efficient!

I love the size of the Apple. It fits nicely into my computer case and is easy and efficient to bring anywhere.

My nine year old uses it all of the time and I feel very confident that it will hold up to his often "not so gentle" manner of using an electronic device.

Long Life

from Scranton, PA

Comments about Apple MacBook White 13.3-Inch Laptop:

I just love my little MacBook. I bought it about six years ago and it is still going! It's a great, reliable machine. The only thing that I have had to replace in it is the battery. (If you need one I would recommend you look for a used one online to save some money) I have used this laptop for work and personal use. I have microsoft office installed on it as well as several internet browsers. But I have also used their photo programs, and made imovies (which I burned to DVD). It has a built in webcam that I use for skype or facetime to catch up with family members. When the cable man came over our house to replace hardware for our tv, he saw my MacBook on the table and commented about how well built those computers are. While they are more expensive than other PC brands, I strongly feel that they are worth the extra money - and that they can save you from buying multiple computers in the long run. This one has had a great long life, and I hope to have it for many more! So far - we're still going strong!

• Speed/Performance:

A macbook suitable for everyone

Comments about Apple MacBook White 13.3-Inch Laptop:

I have always loved apples products especially this mac. I am a photographer and I have over 100 gb of photos for this mac can handle everything I throw at it. This mac is a powerhouse.

Anyone with hands will find a mac so easy to use everything about it is easy. The easy navagattion is great and it allows me to find things very easily and fast. When I first got the computer it was so much easier to use compared to the PC I used to use.

Battery Life
    I have had this computer for a while but the battery has a drawback as it has depleted overtime. It does hold the charge for a good bit of time but not as much as most would like. I do use the computer to it's full capacity causing the battery to drain faster than most people would notice.

Support & Service
    I have gone to the apple store many times with questions and they are amazing. All of the employees are so nice and understanding. No matter how much you know about computers they can fix you computer within such a small amount of time.

Speed/Performance
    I have upgraded the computers ram to maximize the speed of the computer. I find that most people do not run huge programs on their computers so for the majority this mac can do almost everything you ask.

I have always love the simple designs apple has come out with. The white color is very nice and doesn't look bad over time.

I have scratched the screen but for the most part the computer holds up very well compared to other computers.

Love Love Love

Comments about Apple MacBook White 13.3-Inch Laptop:

I absolutely love my macbook. I have had it for over five years and never had an issue that I couldn't google and fix myself. I have not been the most gentle with the laptop and it shows in the physical appearance but not in how it runs. I mostly use the macbook for surfing the internet, checking mail, and storing photos and music. I firmly believe that macs are more user friendly than pc's! It did take a little while to adjust when I bought this laptop but once I understood the differences between the two styles I have never looked back or considered using a pc again. Macbooks cost more than other laptops but I believe you get what you pay for.

This macbook is super easy to use!

Battery Life
    I always want my electronic devices to have a better battery life but overall the macbook isn't bad.

Support & Service
    Whenever I have had something go funky with my macbook, I have googled the problem and found plenty of very descriptive forums to help me fix the problem.

Speed/Performance
    I love that I can just open my computer and within seconds it is ready to use instead of having to wait for the laptop to boot up.

The macbook is sleek and stylish looking. You can get cases, like I have, to make them even more individualized. I love that the macbook is compact, smaller, and lighter than most laptops but still sturdy.

My macbook shows plenty of wear and has a few chipped areas but I have owned it for over five years and have tossed it around and traveled with it a lot.

• Speed/Performance:

I won't go back to Windows.

Comments about Apple MacBook White 13.3-Inch Laptop:

As a kid growing up I always had a computer that used Windows. I didn't mind Windows it was easy to use. When I was going off to college I had to buy a laptop. My Mother was going to buy it for me. I choose to buy the apple macbook. Honestly, the only reason I wanted to buy one was because they were the "IN" product. Everyone was buying one. Five years later my Apple Macbook still runs like the same day I bought it, GREAT! Apple had such a great processor its worth the money you spend. There system is much harder to break into so I've never had a problem with virus' or my computer running slow over time. Once in a while it might freeze up but its not a bother. Now everything I own is Apple. Laptop, MP3, Tablet, Phone. Of course transition from Windows to Apple will be different and take a bit to have the hang of things. You'll get used to it and love it. But, I will never want to go back to a Windows computer. I'm the type who will keep something the same unless its completely broken. I don't upgrade to the new and latest computer. So if I buy something I want it to last. This laptop was completely worth the money spent and still had many years on it.

It can be confusing if you are completely new to Apple technology. Sometimes I'm still learning new things. The basics are pretty easy to learn. It's just takes time and playing around with the computer to get a feel of things.

Battery Life
    Sometimes I feel like the battery dies quicker then it should. But I think maybe my charger or battery might be messing up? I'll use my computer for hours straight when I'm on and it last through those hours plus some.

Support & Service
    Apple will help you out with learning how to use your computer/laptop. Head on down to one of the stores or call for information.

My macbook had been dropped a few times. Still looks good and the falls have not messed up how my laptop runs.

Apple MacBook White Lovely Computer

Comments about Apple MacBook White 13.3-Inch Laptop:

I bought this laptop three years ago, and find it to be everything I like in a computer. It has many different features. The desktop is very well put together. I love it. I trust apple products.

It's a great computer to explore different areas of design.

Battery Life
    Excellent runs a over three hours for me, its great. An indicator lets you know when it needs to be charged.

Support & Service
    Always at hand for any problem you may have with this laptop. Tech support is wonderful.

Speed/Performance
    Very fast, comes right on in less than a minuet.

Beautifully made. I like the way it looks on the outside, and when I open it.

Sturdy, and strong. It has medium weight. I like to carry it with me.