Other Supplements:
Amazing Grass
Amazing Grass Chocolate Green Superfood Drink Powder

Amazing Grass Chocolate Green Superfood Drink Powder

Amazing grass is amazing! But...

Comments about Amazing Grass Chocolate Green Superfood Drink Powder:

Constantly looking for the best protein powder, and superfood mix for myself and my kids, I have tried a lot of different brands but they were all extremely expensive. So, originally, after having Amazing Grass come up as a suggested brand on a social media site, I gave it a shot. I bought the original and it was great! It fit all my needs for a superfood drink powder! So, after a couple of containers of the original I decided to give the chocolate a go. I was disappointed when trying the chocolate. I didn't think it was great, in relation to taste. I have since tried the berry and that was amazing as well! It has wheat grass, and a whole load of vitamins and minerals in it! I love juicing but on some days, it is an extreme hassle. That's why I love Amazing Grass! My kids will even drink it, even the chocolate! I definitely recommend you try Amazing Grass, just maybe not the chocolate.

The tastiest way to get your greens!!!

from Mesa, AZ

Comments about Amazing Grass Chocolate Green Superfood Drink Powder:

This flavor of Amazing Grass tastes great! I am a picky eater and have trouble getting any veggies in, so this helps me feel energized and healthy!!! At first I mixed this with chocolate protein powder, which was tasty. After awhile I was so used to the taste I could drink it alone if I wanted to! I would highly recommend it!!!