View more laptops

from Locust Grove, OK

Pros

Cons

Comments about Acer Notebook PC:

I got my daughter an Acer Aspire Notebook before Christmas to do her school work and to have her personal computer so I wouldn't have to always share my desktop. The computer is surprisingly fast, easy to use, and my daughter's favorite thing now. The battery stays charged for a long time, the computer has a large hard drive and a lot of RAM for a notebook. I was pleasantly surprised how good this little computer is for the price. It was one of the lower priced notebooks I found, but was comparable to the more expensive ones in options and hard drive and RAM capacity. She is able to multitask easily. This is a great computer for a teenager. It is lightweight and easily transportable. She uses it as not only a computer, but she charges her Ipod and she also stores all of her music on the notebook. I highly recommend the Acer Aspire Notebook. It is the perfect, affordable personal notebook computer for everyone!

Acer makes great Laptops!

from Pompano Beach, FL

Comments about Acer Notebook PC:

I received this laptop as a gift, and I was pleasantly surprised. Acer does not have the best reputation for top of the line computer equipment, so I was grateful for the gift, but a little hesitant due to the brand name of the computer. I was dead wrong with my initial assessment. The computer booted up in lightning speed and in seconds I was already on the desktop screen. I love the way that it is designed, the keyboard is very ergonomically sound, the screen is bright and crystal clear, and the audio is actually very crisp. I was online in an instant, the computer quickly picked up my wireless internet connection and signed right in. I was able to install all of my high end digital audio workstation software, along with my graphic design suites, which take up a lot of hard drive space and memory. The harddrive was large enough for all my programs, plus my thousands of MP3's! Everything I needed in a computer I now have, and that best part, is that as a laptop I can take it anywhere I need!

The Acer 1410 Notebook PC is great for students!

from Tuscaloosa, AL

Comments about Acer Notebook PC:

My partner gave me the Acer 1410 Notebook PC when I started school, because I wanted a netbook for its mobility but he wanted me to have a real laptop for its processing power.  Now, I couldn't want a better computer.  I am on my computer 24/7, whether it is for checking email, writing papers, taking notes during lectures, or doing some amateur coding.  The laptop is extremely portable and reasonably fast, with 4 G of RAM and a 120 G hard drive.  Thank goodness for partners who are well versed in technology!

Notebook performance, Netbook size

from Sterling Heights, MI

Comments about Acer Notebook PC:

I have had this laptop for about 10 months now and I love it.  It is small and easy to carry around but can do everthing I need to do for an everyday laptop.  I carry it with me when I travel for work, it easily slide in my computer case with my work laptop and I use it for watching movies and recorded TV shows.  I have had no problems with it as all so far.