View more laptops

Acer
AS5810TZ-4657
Acer Aspire Timeline Notebook PC

Acer Aspire Timeline Notebook PC

i love my new acer notebook.

from Butler, AL

Comments about Acer Aspire Timeline Notebook PC:

i got my acer notebook for my birthday this year and i am addicted now.  because acer is set up with everything, such as; virus protection and etc., i have gone from a computer illiterate to a computer whiz, well, i'm exagerating a little, but, since the acer is so easy to use, i am getting very knowledgeable about computers, the internet, how to send e-mails and i have even joined facebook. thanks to acer i have something to do everyday and believe me i am on my acer laptop all day long and before i got it i was going stir crazy.  i am sick and start chemotheropy in january, but have been out of work now for almost a year and was going out of mind with nothing to do except the normal stuff, housework, laundry and watch t.v.  My children are also grown up and live in another state.  So, as you can tell, i don't have much to do and we live in a very little town.  I do go to church, our congregation is about 20 people large!  Anyway, thank you so much, acer, for making learning the computer so enjoyable.  i have and will continue to recomend you to everyone i know.  My daughter has a birthday coming up soon and she will be getting an acer from mom and dad!

The Acer Timeline 5810 is outstanding!

from Sidney, MT

Comments about Acer Aspire Timeline Notebook PC:

The Acer Timeline 5810 is the best computer I have owned yet. I received the laptop as a birthday gift and I must say it was definitely well spent money. It has a lot of extras on it I never thought could be possible! I love the keyboard because it's not the standard one, it has the 103-key keyboard, inverted T cursor layout, independent standard numeric keypad, hotkey controls, international language support.

I currently tried to start my own business and this laptop gave me everything I needed to do that business even though it hasn't worked out so far. I always wanted a laptop but always had a desktop so this was definitely the best choice for the first one. For a business the features of the laptop that I loved were the number keys on the side, it's got an 8+ hour battery, it's ultra-thin so I could take it to where I needed it to be, I loved that I could hook it up to my HDTV and see everything as clear as it is on the laptop and that it had 4 USB inputs so I could have all of the things I may need for any type of business I did.

Some of the things that I love about it are: the 103-key keyboard, the T cursor layout which you can move your fingers apart to make words on websites bigger or move them together to make them smaller, you can use the Fn key with different keys to make it do different things like screen brightness sleep sound settings and screen brightness, The keyboard pops out easily for cleaning, the keys are bigger on the keyboard and not so little.

I am a computer wiz so I was constantly trying to find something that had all of the gadgets and good things that I wanted in a computer and I definitely found it in this laptop.

When I tell my friends about my laptop they all want one because it's been so amazing! Acer computers come with easy backup so all of your files can be put on CD's or on an external hard drive. I like the fact that I can also format (erase) my hard drive with ease. I haven't had any problems with my laptop yet and I've had it for a few months. My 3 year old daughter loves to use it too and play games and it's easy enough for her to use.