6,062 reviews
Other Diets:
Soylent

Summary

Protein, carbohydrates, lipids, and micronutrients: each Soylent product contains a complete blend of everything the body needs to thrive. It turns a full meal into a one-step process. It makes things a lot less complicated. And when you’re busy, it takes eating off your plate.

Read 6,062 Reviews

Happy discovery!

I am happy my daughter told me about Soylent! She is always researching nutritional products for me because I have Dysphagia and cannot swallow solid food. So getting adequate quality nutrition has become a priority, because it can become difficult to maintain proper weight. That this product feeds me well without adding sugars is very important. Love the convenient subscription option that is easy to adjust as needed.

California

true

I signed up for subscription shipments

easy-peasy to order and very quick shipment, received the next day!

Newtown, PA

not buying

bad

san jose

Delicious and Easy

Love how I can just grab a Soylent for a quick meal as a busy mom. The best tasting complete meal drink I've tried too.

Sultan, WA

true

Will not buy from this seller again.

I'm not happy with your decision on my request on this matter. My request to change order was made in 22 minutes after I received e-mail confirmation of my order.

Torrance CA

Totally satisfied

The products arrived on time and in good order. I have been extremely happy with everything. Thanks for substituting so I wouldn't be without product and also for giving me extra since it wasn't what I ordered. I received quality products from a quality company! I wish more companies operated like this.

Oklahoma

Excellent supplement

I've always wanted to try Soylent since I read the first article about its creation. I saw the movie when it was first made and it stuck with me all this time. So when I found it on the discount shelf at Publix, I jumped at the chance and bought it all. I wasn't disappointed and signed up for a subscription so I don't run out. It works perfectly with our lifestyle.

Florida

true

No I would not buy this again

I received the powder after thinking it would be the same as the pre made drinks. I was very wrong. It also gave me a massive stomach ache and sent me running for the restroom. I had 14 bags of the stuff and asked if there was anyway I could send them back. They do not allow any refunds, exchanges, or returns. I will not be buying from them again.

Burlington, NC

false

Easy and fast shopping experience

Easy to understand web interface. The server during the payment bit was struggling and it got me nervous for a minute or so, but it resolved itself. Fast shipping (I received my shipment in a week or so) in a compact minimum packaging. I just wish the plastic packaging that actual Soylent powder comes in was recyclable.

Los Angeles, CA

true

Good products, bit of a weird website.

I like Soylent's products, but their website is a little odd in some ways. The product descriptions aren't always entirely clear in regards to sizes, amounts, etc., but it's generally easy enough to figure things out in the end. My one gripe is that it seems to be impossible to write any product reviews unless and until Soylent sends you an email inviting you to do so. I'd like to write a review of the Soylent Green food bars, but there's no way to do so directly on the site, and I haven't gotten any emails about doing so either. I just find that to be a weird way to do things.

Tucson, AZ