6,062 reviews
Other Healths:
Soylent

Summary

Protein, carbohydrates, lipids, and micronutrients: each Soylent product contains a complete blend of everything the body needs to thrive. It turns a full meal into a one-step process. It makes things a lot less complicated. And when you’re busy, it takes eating off your plate.

Read 6,062 Reviews

Great Product but,

I had a really poor experience with the website and my order. The website is crafted so that you are essentially force into buying a recurring subscription. Despite my best efforts and thought that I had finally achieved a one time order, I found out this was not the case. The situation was ultimately resolved, but I found it yet another example of corporate greed, trying to get people to do what the company wants vs what the customer wants. Although I will want more of the product, not sure I would want to out myself through the trauma again.

NOYB

false

Well designed site, easy to navigate.

Well designed site, easy to navigate.

It was great

It was great

excellent

excellent

good

good

US

Tricky to navigate subscription process.

Tricky to navigate subscription process. If I swap a product for a currently subscribed product, it costs more than if I start a new subscription and skip the original one. It seems like once I'm a subscriber, I should always get the lowest price. That feels more like valuing your loyal customers than making us scope out the best possible options to get the best price.

US

easy to navigate but i wish we could have more variety pa...

easy to navigate but i wish we could have more variety packs offered

Good

Good

US

Soylent