4.8
1,865 reviews
Other Manufacturings:
Badger Balm

Summary

Badger is a small, family-owned, family-run, and family-friendly company nestled in the woods of Gilsum, New Hampshire. We blend the finest organic plant extracts, exotic oils, beeswax, and minerals to make the safest, most effective products possible to soothe, heal, protect and otherwise treat your body. We work hard, have fun, and incorporate honesty, respect, and integrity into everything we do.
We only use ingredients that fit our rigorous natural standards for healthy agriculture, minimal processing, sustainable supply chain, and health giving properties. For example, the organic extra virgin olive oil we use in most of our products comes from a single family estate in southern Spain and it is the best olive oil we've ever tasted. And, the organic rose essential oil we use in all of our rose products is steam distilled in Bulgaria from rose petals picked the very same day. It takes 5 tons of rose petals to make one liter of this precious essential oil. We combine years of tradition and research with beautiful artwork and lots of love to create products naturally rich in powerful antioxidants and vitamins for healthier people and a healthier planet.

Read 1,865 Reviews

Excellent vendor and product

Highly recommend Badger for quality of their sunscreen products, also trustworthiness of the online shopping experience.

vee-tee in vt

Vermont

Exactly what I wanted

KS

South Carolina

Not as advertised, SPF low

Consumer Reports tested and rated the Badger SPF 30 lotion as an SPF of 16 the week after I bought multiple, expensive tubes. Also, if larger tubes were offered there would be less plastic waste. Not happy with Badger.

Wally

central PA

false

Love the products!

I've been using Badger products a long time. Safe a d wholesome ingredients

JBello

NJ

true

I love this spf brand but …

I really love this spf. It goes smooth in my skin and it has the best , clean ingredients that won't affect my hormones. They even give you a lip balm for free which is a nice touch. The delivery was super quick too. I would've given them 5 stars if the bottle didn't wasn't broken at the top. When I try to take some from the bottle the first time , most of it came out from the top. I would still purchase from them again. Please keep this brand clean forever for humanity. Too many toxins in this world.

Saskia

Boston mass

Badger Baby Balm for diaper rash

This is working beautifully to clear up diaper rash on my little one! Going to be ordering more soon.

Kirka

Vermont

I will buy again

Good experience so far!

D

Jersey Shore

Great!

Great facial sunblock! Light, non greasy, and you only need a little to cover your face. Environmentally conscious company. I will buy again when this tub runs out.

Ree

Denver

Love this company!

Experience was great. My order was shipped quickly. I ordered the Badger Baby Sunscreen and the new Mineral Face sunscreen. I love that these products are "nontoxic" and clean for the family. The mineral sunscreen is not greasy and does not leave a white case. The baby sunscreen also does not leave a cast. LOVE it.

Meredith

Fort Collins, CO

Great Clean Products

We love these sunscreens. Love the fact I don't have to worry about the harmful ingredients.

PooBear