Other Healths:
Clothing Websites
BOGS° Footwear

Summary

Shop our selection of winter boots, rain boots, work boots, and kids boots. We offer waterproof boots that provide comfort for work, play and everything in between.

I love the protection and comfort

Started out horrible. Package was lost in transit. But I contacted the Company & they sent a 2nd pair. That was very honorable, for that alone I'd repurchase

Hartford Ct

Poor quality

Boots came apart on both of them the second time I used them. Hoping that the replacement pair is better. Customer service on the replacement was not the greatest

Michigan

false

High quality boots

I love these cute little boots. I originally wanted the grasp boots but they didn't come in the size I needed. I found these and gave it a shot. They're so cute, water proof on the outside and warmly lined on the inside to keep her toes warm. Easy to put on and I like that they aren't super tall so it's easy for my little to walk in.

Michigan

true

Great product, great service Thanks Bogs!

Your customer service is great! One pair for my wife came in a box with the right size but with shoes that were a size smaller than what was stated on the box. One simple call to a very kind, courteous and knowledgeable customer service representative got us a return label e-mailed for the wrong sized pair to be shipped back at our convenience and a replacement pair shipped to us UPS second day service! A customer can't ask for any more! Thanks Bogs!

Salem, OR

Would buy again

Very easy and thorough shopping site. Size is accurate. Worth the money. So far, we are very satisfied and I plan to shop with BOGS again

NJ

Super comfy

I've only had my bogs for a month now but I am really enjoying them! Super easy to get on and really comfy!

Grand Rapids, MI

Always Satisfied With Bogs

Shopping experience was fine; found what I need, order arrived as expected.

Undisclosed

true

Great first winter boots for my daughter

Quick shipping. Accurate pictures, description, and sizing.

Bend Oregon

A Little Change Can Be Good... or Not So Good

At first glance, raising the rubber higher, meaning the neoprene will not get wet as soon, seems like a great idea. But when you go to take your boots off, you realize the neoprene was much easier to get your foot out of. These are my third pair of Bogs, the first pair ultimately leaked - not due to defect but due to year round use and abuse. The second pair looked grubby as the painted design was worn off and scuffed, and the neoprene got really wet one day and I thought my boot leaked and I ordered a new pair before discovering it was just the neoprene getting wet and wicking down my sock. This third pair is the most attractive I've gotten, and the rubber going up higher seemed like a great idea given how I had ended up "needing" a new pair. But I actually need my husband to help me get these off - they are like cowboy boots when taking the off. They seem slightly smaller despite being the same size as my last two pairs, too. Not like the wrong size, but just tighter as in I can't wear my heaviest socks with them. And way too hard to get off to use as my back and forth to work boots, which is what they are supposed to be.

Berkshires, MA

false

My third pair of these, love them!

I have enjoyed these boots for years! They are comfortable, waterproof and warm! I hope Bogs never changes the classic mid garden boot style but some new colors and prints would be great!

Texas