4.8
1,187 reviews
Other Knives & Cutleries:
Clothing Websites
Sock Dreams

Summary

We at Sock Dreams are a unique & quirky bunch of individuals who value diversity as much as we value comfy socks and great customer service. Our customers come in many sizes, shapes, genders, etc… and so do we. We try our many products as often as we can so that we know what we’re selling you and, hopefully, how it might work for you.

Read 1,187 Reviews

Great socks!

They have great colors and styles that fit thicker gals!

kent, WA

I love my socks!

Shopping is easy. I've also been in their local store, and they have a great selection and customer service.

Vancouver, Wa

true

Repeat Customer with happy feet!

Love this Company, the website, the search engine. Found Sock Dreams by accident and it has been a foot-wear love affair ever since. Delighted with the Quality and Variety to be found. I have been stopped by strangers intrigued by the socks, stockings, leggings, tights and I often spend five minutes promoting Sock Dreams!

Corvallis, OR

Loved it!!!

They took the time to write a thank you on my order slip. It was littlest thing but I loved it cause it shows they care.

Houston, Tx

Love these socks!

I've had trouble finding truly no-show socks that stay on my feet. These absolutely do the trick! I will definitely be buying more!

Alvin, Texas

true

I would try something else....

No complaints with the seller - the socks are long enough since I am 6' tall. My only negative is that at the calf they are so tight they dig into me and I won't be able to wear them all day as I had hoped. It's weird as both socks are tight in the same area.

Shawnee, Kansas

Rainbow Socks and Leg Warmers

I'm 6 ft tall... these items were just perfect for me!!!!

Mathews, VA

Perfect shopping experience!

I love shopping with Sock Dreams. Their website is easy to use, has plenty of pictures and info, and the checkout process is easy. Super great selection, as well.

upstate, NY

true

Great look very for my fall wardrobe!

I recently ordered two pair of over-the-knee socks, and the plus-sized Kama as I'm 5 7 and a little bit bigger, I absolutely love these products! They go so well with a sweater dress or any kind of dress that's shorter and look very sexy and they're not too tight and they don't cut into my thighs, I just love them, a great addition to any wardrobe!

Santa Clarita, California

I have been a Sock Dreams customer for many years

Fantastic products, no sales tax (Oregon!), fast and free delivery. Socks for every darn need, my own and gifts, too.

Oakland, California