Other Healths:
Awards

Summary

Awards.com has been providing custom awards since 1997 and is the #1 retailer of trophy awards for business and corporate recognition. Whether recognizing employees for years of service, immortalizing a corporate achievement, or awarding those who meet or exceed goals, Awards.com has the trophy for you. Specializing in custom awards and trophies, Awards.com has over 1,000 awards that can be customizing and personalized to fit any budget and timeline without sacrificing quality.

Great customer service

Very nice selection of plaques and awards. Very easy to find the category of exactly what I was searching for. I was a little nervous about purchasing a plaque with a "slide in" 5x7 photo feature instead of having the photo permanently attached behind plexiglass. However, the end result is that the photo plaque with engraving is very impressive looking.

Chicago, IL

true

I receive outstanding service every time!

Awards.com provided outstanding customer service and support. From my first email I felt like I had my own personal concierge. I was given the option to call or email and surprisingly my call was so easy that I was happy I had done so. The personal touch was a bonus. Every aspect of the process I received an email with updates and the verify accuracy, to ensure everything would be perfect fir delivery, which it was. I have ordered awards before but had to have them shipped to recipients due to the pandemic, this time I was able to have them for in person presentation, they were stunning. So classy and professional and of very great quality. The price was great for how expensive they looked. I will be ordering from them again and again. My experience was all around success. Thank you!!!

Philadelphia, PA

The best!

Fast service. Excellent communication. Perfect product.

Fairport, NY

true

I would buy from this merchant again. Thank you.

I didn't have any major issues with the seller. I had plenty of opportunities to add to or change anything on my order. Customer Service was amazing.

Norfolk, VA

true

Great inventory and helpful people

I had immediate and reliable contact with April on several occasions. She was very knowledgeable and helpful through the entire selection, design, and ordering process. She is well spoken and friendly. Our items were just as designed and they arrived promptly.

Wilmington, NC

Excellent service once again

Our go-to place for awards and specialty items. Highly recommend

Ann Arbor, MI

Excellent Customer Service

I order a similar award every year but with different engraving. Its so much easier and faster to talk to a human than reorder online. This is one of the few companies you can still call and have someone help you immediately. Great place to do business with!

Livonia, MI

Great service and products

Excellent service and response time.

Manhattan, NY

An Awesome Experience!!!

We have handed out annual awards for the last four years and have used a variety of vendors. This year was easily the best experience we've had. The award design was perfect and the finished products far exceeded our initial expectation. Setup and design were very easy and making slight changes to the first set of proofs was handled quickly. There will be no searching for an awards vendor next year- we have found our permanent home for awards!

Oak Island, NC

Great customer service!

With only a couple of weeks notice, I needed an engraved award. Awards.com delivered with days to spare! I spoke with 2 different customer representatives at different times and both were super friendly and reassuring! Very professional company and the glass sculpture award and engraving were great!

Punta Gorda, FL