Other Manufacturings:
Awards

Summary

Awards.com has been providing custom awards since 1997 and is the #1 retailer of trophy awards for business and corporate recognition. Whether recognizing employees for years of service, immortalizing a corporate achievement, or awarding those who meet or exceed goals, Awards.com has the trophy for you. Specializing in custom awards and trophies, Awards.com has over 1,000 awards that can be customizing and personalized to fit any budget and timeline without sacrificing quality.

Awards.Com is great!

Excellent service. Reps very helpful.

PA

I am repeat customer :)

Love working with this company every year for my yearly awards. Great product,

Felton Delaware

true

It is absolutely beautiful!

The plaque took some time from order to arrival - I advise folks to order earlier to make sure it arrives on time. I did and it got here on time!

near Durham, North Carolina

awesome rep

I appreciate the professionalism that began from the begin of the placing the award till we received.

Advanced Commercial Group

true

Yes I would buy from this merchant

Awards were just what we ordered. Beautiful

Durham, NC

true

Excellent Service and Quick Turnaround!

Excellent

Burlington, Vermont

Stylish

This piece is absolutely beautiful! My loved one is a well decorated Veteran with a Purple Heart, Silver Star, and many other medals that he wears proudly. He has been acknowledged by so many in so many ways for so many reasons. There wasn't much left to give this man except a stylish and gorgeous trophy to honor the special person that he is.

Missouri

true

Excellent product and outstanding customer service!

Great products are one thing, but if a company does not have good customer service it doesn't really matter how good the product is. Awards.com has by far the most outstanding customer service I have experienced in a long time. I highly recommend this company!

Tacoma, WA

Exceptional Service

Order was perfect and shipped ahead of time.

Chester Springs, Pa

Skeptical to order again

Award was not the same color I ordered. Ordered the Barletta Award in "fire" coloring. Arrived as "blue and yellow". Etching is crooked and not consistent

Chicago, IL