Other Smoking Cessation Products:

Pros

Cons

Very Easy to use

Comments about eGo V2 Electronic Cigarette:

I love this product but found that I needed to upgrade the battery within in the first 2 months. This is a great way to quit smoking. I was smoking two packs a day and just put them down when I starting using this product. This product can be used if you smoke a little or a lot. It is easy to control

This is a very effective way to quit cigarettes.

It is very easy use once you figure out how the coil works and to change it. The coil last 2 weeks but depends on how much you use it.

Side Effects
I did not have any side effects using this product. The trick to that is the amount of nicotine that you use in the e liquid.

Immediacy
When you are feeling like having a cigarette this is a great way to keep that craving under control.

Dosage Control
The dosage depends on the amount of nicotine in the e-liquid and how many times you draw on the e-cigarette. There have been days when I needed more than others but it just depends on me on how quick I want to withdraw from the nicotine.

Double the Power

from Va

Comments about eGo V2 Electronic Cigarette:

I felt overwhelmed a year ago when I first started using electronic cigarettes because there are so many styles and types. I started off using a mini battery which favors the look and feel of a regular cigarette. After trying many types and styles I have found the one I will use on a regular basis. The eGo V2 electronic cigarette battery is a favorite because of the long battery life and strong battery. I use a tank for the top part which is the main part that delivers nicotine. ProTank is easily refilled and fits on a eGo V2 electronic cigarette battery. I have been cigarette free for a year now and I am very happy with switch. The eGo V2 electronic cigarette can be used while it's charging and lasts double the time.
This battery is amoung many that I have purchased and I like that you can adjust the wattage on the battery. I purchased a pass through eGo V2 which means it can be in use while it's charging so you are never waiting on a battery to smoke on.
I've figured out that it's much cheaper to use an eGo V2 battery, tank, and add my own e-liquid (nicotine oil). To purchase a 5 pack of cartridges for a mini battery was ridiculous, it was almost the cost of smoking regular cigarettes. I even tried refilling the cartridges but the mini battery wasn't giving me enough smoke, and the smaller battery isn't very strong. The eGo V2 gives out way more smoke no matter if you are using a protank, cartomizer, or Ce4 clearomizer. I use to smoke a pack and a half a day and this battery gives me enough smoke to equal that. This is a mid size battery, it is bigger than a mini but there's one level above that which is a mod, and that's if you are experienced with vaping. I'd recommend this battery if you are tired of using the smaller ones, or if you want to switch from regular smoking. I can say this battery has been a tool in not smoking and I'm very happy with it!

It's easy to charge and easy to use.

Side Effects
No side effects

Immediacy
Press the button and smoke.

Dosage Control
You control how much you inhale with pressing a button

Freed me from cigarettes

Comments about eGo V2 Electronic Cigarette:

I'd been a smoker for 8 years, about a pack a day. I'd tried quitting before with the patch and nicotine gum with little success. About 6 months ago on the recommendation of a friend I bought the eGo Electronic Cigarette. I haven't smoked a cigarette since. I actually prefer this to real cigarettes. There is almost no smell (and the tiny scent left is quite pleasant usually), I feel better, can taste better, and can smell better. I love all the different flavors available. I've had no issues with my battery so far. It's worked perfectly. It's also extremely easy to use. The battery just charges with a USB adapter. The battery also lasts for quite a while. Usually I charge mine at night for a few hours and then I'm able to use it all day the following day. I absolutely recommend this product for people trying to quit smoking or just want to cut back. It's been very effective and has changed my life for the better.

I haven't had a cigarette in 6 months

So easy to use. Mastered it in a day.

Side Effects
Nothing

• Dosage Control:

This product is simply awesome!

Comments about eGo V2 Electronic Cigarette:

I have been using this product for a while now. I can tell a difference in the way I breath and I'm sleeping better at night.

It didn't take but just a few days for me to quit cigarettes all together.

You have two options, pre-filled cartridges, or tanks that you fill with liquid. I like them both. There are such a variety of flavors that it's impossible to pick a favorite.

Side Effects
The only "side effect' I've had is that it's easier to breathe and I don't smell like smoke anymore.

Dosage Control
You can get what ever milligram of nicotine that you need, from 0 to 32.

• Dosage Control:

Amazing performance at 1/3rd of the cost!!! :-)

Comments about eGo V2 Electronic Cigarette:

This e-cigarette is awesome!! Not only does it cost about 1/3rd of what the name brand e-go cost, it is made better, and has lasted 3x longer than it's competitor. Being able to adjust the voltage realy helps. Especially if you are a heavy smoker. I have cut down from a pack of cigarettes a day to a pack lasting me for 3 days.

It definitely has helped cut the cravings down.

Very easy to use.

Side Effects
There are no side effects.

• Dosage Control:

A very reliable alternative to the name brand eGo batteries.

Comments about eGo V2 Electronic Cigarette:

V2 is rapidly becoming a dominant presence in the Electronic Cigarette and Vaping community. The hardware itself is well made, highly durable, and has a very long lifespan.

Many eGo batteries will glitch when the button is pressed occasionally. But so far I have not seen the V2 eGo battery do this. It works consistently EVERY time.

I am not personally a fan of the push-button batteries, and prefer to use automatic style batteries, where your actual suction starts the battery and atomization process. But the V2 battery is no harder to use than any standard eGo push-button battery.

Side Effects
No noticable side effects. Never has a burned taste or metallic aroma.

Immediacy
Not sure really what the point of this category is here. The product is a battery. It is usable immediately. No preparation required, other than charging. But straight off the charger, it is usable just like any other battery.

Dosage Control
This battery is not one of the Twist style batteries, with variable voltage control, so you cannot really control the amperage that the atomizer receives. But you can reliably control it through the duration of button-pressing.