Other Pillows:
BedInABox.com
BedInABox.com Memory Foam Contour Pillow

BedInABox.com Memory Foam Contour Pillow

Great and comfortable pillow.

Comments about BedInABox.com Memory Foam Contour Pillow:

This is a REALLY comfortable pillow! I first looked into different bedding when I started having back problems. I noticed that when I would wake up, I would have a dulling, ache in my bed. I tried everything; sleeping in different positions, aromatherapy, and different locations. I even bought a new bed. But, it wasn't until I got the memory foam contour pillow that my pain stopped. After I got this pillow, my back pain completely stopped. I used to wake up tired and in pain. Now I wake up feeling refreshed and ready to start the new day. Laying in this pillow feels amazing. The way you feel the memory foam supporting you as you lay down is heavenly. I've also noticed that I fall asleep easier and faster with this pillow. It is almost like I am being lulled to sleep. I also the quality of this pillow. I have had it for 3 years and it is still in great quality. I have seen no tearing or loose threads.

My contour pillow is such a great addition to my mattress.

from Nashville, TN

Comments about BedInABox.com Memory Foam Contour Pillow:

The contour pillow is soft and supportive. My head is supported without sinking into the pillow. And being supportive does not mean that it is firm, hard or uncomfortable. It is very soft and comfortable. It is so much different than a regular stuffed pillow and a feather pillow. I used to have to have all kinds of pillows to get comfortable, but with the contour pillow and of course having the mattress from Bedinabox.com, I just need the one now.